Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do you like best about sucking cock?

Is it the taste? The feel of a hard cock in your mouth? The pulsating when cumming? The taste and feel of cum in your mouth? The satisfaction of making your partner feel good?

Re: What do you like best about sucking cock?

Yes, yes, defintely, yes, and not so much - but I do love the way it makes me feel to do it. Sure, I like knowing that they were made to feel good; it's just not my number one priority and, yeah, I know - that makes a kind of cock sucking weirdo but I'm used to being called a weirdo about this and it doesn't bother me one bit. I still get a huge thrill doing something that is still - and stupidly - very taboo for men to be doing and I do recognize my own oral fixation when it comes to sucking cock and eating pussy. Both are fun. Both are damned satisfying to do. And I understand that just because I'm deliriously happy doing it, the person I'm doing it to might not be and I'll even apologize for that... but I'm about as real about this as anyone can be when I say that I don't do this purely for the satisfaction of making the object of my oral lust a happy camper.

I just love doing it. Period. The taste; the feel; that crazy pumping action and the taste and feel. Otherwise, why bother to do it at all and why only do it just for someone's satisfaction alone? No big deal if that's how others look at it - still about what floats your boat and all that. Everyone sucks cock for the reason that makes the most sense to them so whatever that is, it's still all good... because dicks are getting sucked and because they all should be sucked.

The thing I like the most is knowing there is a finish line for who you are with. When you are with a girl, they don't always cum, and more often it is about you finishing. A girl would never be happy if you didn't cum at the end of a session.

But with a guy, there is this excitement knowing that this is all going to end with jizz cumming out of his cock and him feeling really good. When you keep that thought in your mind, it creates this suspenseful buildup and anticipation as you await that final event.

When I feel a hard cock in my mouth, it gives me confidence because I know I'm turning him on. I love sucking on the head and playing with his peehole, tasting that precum. Love feeling the weight of his big cock slapping against my tongue and face. It's really just about a man giving you access to his most vulnerable part of his body. You could either hurt him really bad, or pleasure him really good. Having that power really turns me on. I love having his balls in my mouth and knowing how sensitive they are, and how precious the stuff inside them is.

But as fun as it is sucking and pleasuring his cock, nothing compares to those final moments when his cock gets super hard, his balls tighten up, he starts moaning uncontrollably. Those final seconds of knowing he is about to cum gives me the ultimate rush, my heart starts pounding. It's like, all of the energy that went into sucking his cock, all the licking, kissing, sucking, slurping, jerking, all of that effort went into filling up his power meter to bring that hot sperm out of him. Feeling that swollen spongy head in your mouth pump out all that fresh semen, hearing him lose his mind, and knowing that all of his good feelings and all of your hard work is in that hot spunk you're tasting really would turn you on like nothing else, and there is no question that you would be dying to eat it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Billybuck55428 View Post
    Is it the taste? The feel of a hard cock in your mouth? The pulsating when cumming? The taste and feel of cum in your mouth? The satisfaction of making your partner feel good?
    Yes..all of the above. but also, I really love taking it into my mouth and feeling it get harder and harder and knowing when the cum has built and it is ready to shoot...then it blows and the cum fills my mouth...oh so good...hold it in my mouth for awhile then swallow it down...nothing is better

The cock in my mouth cumming

Quote Originally Posted by julyguybill View Post
    The cock in my mouth cumming
    I agree. That's what it's all about.

I just love watching the guys eyes roll back as I deep throat him , that does it for me

I love sucking cock and my fetish is a huge load of hot creamy cum filling my throat and seeing him and hearing him moan like a little boy as he unloads. I love it when he fucks my mouth like he fucks a pussy, hard and deep often laying on my back as he deep throats me. There’s a lot to like about sucking a true bisexual cock

[QUOTE=KDaddy23;339274]Yes, yes, defintely, yes, and not so much - but I do love the way it makes me feel to do it. Sure, I like knowing that they were made to feel good; it's just not my number one priority and, yeah, I know - that makes a kind of cock sucking weirdo but I'm used to being called a weirdo about this and it doesn't bother me one bit. I still get a huge thrill doing something that is still - and stupidly - very taboo for men to be doing and I do recognize my own oral fixation when it comes to sucking cock and eating pussy. Both are fun. Both are damned satisfying to do. And I understand that just because I'm deliriously happy doing it, the person I'm doing it to might not be and I'll even apologize for that... but I'm about as real about this as anyone can be when I say that I don't do this purely for the satisfaction of making the object of my oral lust a happy camper.

I think we are the same person. My thoughts exactly, the only thing I can add is I prefer to just suck, not get sucked. It adds to my enjoyment, I get so turned on sucking that most times I cum just from sucking, I don't even have to touch my cock and I'm cumming, first few times it happened I was embarrassed but most guys find it a turn on so now I don't even try to hide it. Have fun men.

Yes to all of the above, also. I really do love taking a smooth soft cock into my mouth, then feeling it starting to get rock hard, as do my very best by sucking his cock and then after awhile I feel him tensing up a bit and I know he is about to cum and he will soon, be ready to fill my mouth with his warm load on cum, I suck a little faster and he then, releases his load as it fills my mouth, and savor the fresh load, in my mouth for a moment and it is so good. I then continue sucking his cock, so I can be sure that, I do not waste a drop and I will swallow it all and enjoy the feeling knowing that I just received my reward and he allowed me this pleasure!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I love all there is about sucking cock. The feel of a hard cock sliding in my mouth between my wet lips lips, but most of I love those few few moments of build up just before he cums. I feel his body stiffen, he pushes further in my mouth, his cock pulsating and then when he blows his load in my mouth it just so wonderful. I just love making anpther man cum.

I wear dentures, and I like cocks with big heads. I also love to feel a cock stiffen and squirt. Fucking my mouth is a turn on too.

I like knowing that I am able to bring pleasure to a man with my mouth. I have a feeder at the health club that I have been sucking for about 10 years. He likes to run his fingers through my hair as I suck his cock. He also likes to murmur use that tongue make me cum. Sometimes he lets me do all the work some times he will stand in front of me stroking his cock as I dart my tongue licking the tip of his cock. He always cums in my mouth feeding me his creamy load. Sometimes after I suck him he tells me I'm like a fine wine better with age. Sometimes I get to suck him with others watching which is nice.

I guess, as a couple of others already said...… all of the above. Sucking and teasing the head, feeling his cock stiffen and finally feeling his pulsing and shooting a whole load is wonderful. The taste, the texture is fantastic.

I love being told that I suck better than their wives do, I have a circle of like minded buddies who tell me their wives don’t even swallow cum. When I suck a mans cock, that’s what I’m after, a warm creamy load.

Practically all the same as others but I especially like the soft cock in my mouth and my tongue can really play with it. And the feel of the cum shooting in my mouth is just awesome. Trouble is I don't get enough

Quote Originally Posted by chiefconsultant63 View Post
    Practically all the same as others but I especially like the soft cock in my mouth and my tongue can really play with it. And the feel of the cum shooting in my mouth is just awesome. Trouble is I don't get enough
    Methinks no one ever gets enough...

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    The thing I like the most is knowing there is a finish line for who you are with. When you are with a girl, they don't always cum, and more often it is about you finishing. A girl would never be happy if you didn't cum at the end of a session.

But with a guy, there is this excitement knowing that this is all going to end with jizz cumming out of his cock and him feeling really good. When you keep that thought in your mind, it creates this suspenseful buildup and anticipation as you await that final event.

When I feel a hard cock in my mouth, it gives me confidence because I know I'm turning him on. I love sucking on the head and playing with his peehole, tasting that precum. Love feeling the weight of his big cock slapping against my tongue and face. It's really just about a man giving you access to his most vulnerable part of his body. You could either hurt him really bad, or pleasure him really good. Having that power really turns me on. I love having his balls in my mouth and knowing how sensitive they are, and how precious the stuff inside them is.

But as fun as it is sucking and pleasuring his cock, nothing compares to those final moments when his cock gets super hard, his balls tighten up, he starts moaning uncontrollably. Those final seconds of knowing he is about to cum gives me the ultimate rush, my heart starts pounding. It's like, all of the energy that went into sucking his cock, all the licking, kissing, sucking, slurping, jerking, all of that effort went into filling up his power meter to bring that hot sperm out of him. Feeling that swollen spongy head in your mouth pump out all that fresh semen, hearing him lose his mind, and knowing that all of his good feelings and all of your hard work is in that hot spunk you're tasting really would turn you on like nothing else, and there is no question that you would be dying to eat it all up.
    That's an absolutely beautiful description and mirrors my feelings. And turned me on too!

Basically, all of the above. I love knowing how good I’m Making my guy feel. I take it as a compliment when I’m called a good cocksucker. It so turns me on, I can still cum while having a cock in my mouth

All of the above - I love the taste of cock the feel of it on my tongue as it slides in and out of my mouth. I especially love the feel of one pulsing as it fills my mouth with hot cum. I get rock hard sucking a cock too.

For me being sub bottom I am a selfish sucker.. I love sucking nice cock.. I love touching it and it being in my mouth.. I love the texture and the feel.. I love to feel it grow in my mouth.. I love the way his demeanor changes as I suck it.. to hear his moans and feel him start to fuck my face.. but here is the selfish part I suck to get him ready to fuck me.. I want his cum in my pussy!!

To me it’s the sounds he makes .... the tensing up he does then that Jerking/Pulsating at the base of the shaft when you can feel he’s trying pump all of his seed down your throat into your stomach... I just love watching the cock pulsating...

I enjoy most of the things already mentioned, but what turns me on the most is simply knowing that I'm a "Cocksucker". That I'll willingly and eagerly drop to my knees to allow other men to hold my head and fuck my mouth and to force their cocks as far down my throat as they are able to reach. It excites me to be orally "used" by other men for their sexual gratification and as a convenient receptacle for their semen. Women complain about being seen as sex objects, but I LOVE IT!!! As a teenager, I served as my best friend Larry's personal cocksucker. I would give him blowjobs, usually every day as soon as we got home from school. I would suck his cock whenever and wherever he told me to. He wanted me to give him permission to tell our friends I was a Cocksucker and invite them to our "sessions" so that I could blow them also, but I was afraid of becoming known as being the neighborhood cocksucker. I lived in fear that he would tell them anyway. I would jerk off while visualizing myself down on my knees at the head of a line of our friends, sucking each of their cocks one after another, while the rest of them watched me and waited to take their turn fucking my mouth. He never did tell them. I wish he had. I often wonder what my friends and family members would think of me were they to discover my oral obsession. Well, I might soon find out. My current feeder has taken highly recognizable pictures of me, clearly showing my face, while on my knees, giving blowjobs to him and to his friends as they savagely fuck my mouth and my throat. He has ordered me to post these humiliating and highly embarrassing images online so that they might be seen by people I know and expose me for being the shameless, insatiable Cocksucker I truly am. He has emailed these photos to his friends, and posted them online on various websites. Incriminating pictures of me sucking cock have been plastered all over the internet. My childhood fantasy may yet come true.
    Last edited by sterculius; Apr 23, 2020 at 4:27 PM.

Hi everyone -- first post here!

What I like about sucking a cock is the opportunity to get thoroughly intimate with another guy's cock. To take it from soft to rigid, to use my mouth and tongue to get give him incredible pleasure. I like using my knowledge about what feels good and how to bring a cock to orgasm to give the guy a memorable experience. And, then, the icing on the cake (so to speaks) is feeling his cock throbbing and spurting hot cum in my mouth. Sharing all of that with another guy is a pretty special thing!

I love the feeling of total submission and swallowing another man’s cum.

There are times that i gag on a big load squirted in the back of my mouth. My reflex just takes over and I can’t help but to gag. While I hate gagging, and sometimes it turns off the guy, it’s still thrilling to know what caused me to gag. I don’t often gag on his cock itself, though. Anyone else have this happen?
    Dutch

It’s all of it. Starting with the anticipation, both on my part and his knowing his cock is about to receive pleasure an I’m going to feel the soft skin and spongy head, the ridge of his cock head passing across my lips for the first time. If he didn’t start out hard feeling it get hard as I suck it and slide it in and out of my mouth. The feed back I get knowing he likes what I’m doing. I like it when I sense he is going to blow and he tightens up and his cock swells and then shoots into my mouth.
    now I know he wants me to feel what he just did.

I love the pulsating when it cums and the hot cum filling my mouth. That and being a tool to help them cum. I love it when a guy takes control and fucks my mouth.

sterculius , does your wife know that you are such a ravenous cocksucker ? if not , how did you keep it from her ?

When the cock is so big that it takes a lot of effort to make it all fit in my mouth