Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masculine men

Masculine men

How many men here are masculine in public but a sub oral bottom in private?

Re: Masculine men

I pretty much fit that description, but with a couple of minor twists: 1) I like assuming a feminine role in my adventures, 2) It's understood that I'm an equal in all respects, and only 'play' at being a sub.

I match that description also. I still enjoy indulging my submissive fem side with a guy who prefers being more dominant. I love the sensual touching, holding and deep kissing. I'm mostly a bottom and encourage him to pump me hard so we can both cum hard enough. It's always better if he's shaved smooth like me.

I am masculine in all respects.

Thumbs up Re: Masculine men

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    I pretty much fit that description, but with a couple of minor twists: 1) I like assuming a feminine role in my adventures, 2) It's understood that I'm an equal in all respects, and only 'play' at being a sub.
    I like your description .... it sums up my feelings.

I’m masculine in public. As for sub bottom I wouldn’t go that far. I’m all in for cock sucking and getting is nicer than not. Anal is something I’d do in the right circumstances but I won’t just take it any way it’s given. If I found you hot, I would drop to my knees to pull out your cock before I’d kiss you.

I am generally masculine. Few people would expect (and many would be surprised) to know I was bi. In sexual situations, I find myself sometimes being more submissive. I guess it's my escape from being an alpha male...begging a straight guy I blow regularly to "give me your load man" or while getting fucked, telling a partner "give it all to me", I guess I turn more submissive when I'm in the zone...all good..

Masculine in all forms of life.

I love to suck dick. But, I also love to have my dick sucked.
    I have not tried anal sex and no desire to do so. But, if I did, I would want to be the top.
    I often fantasize about being made to suck dick.
    However, in real sex situations, I prefer to be the one in control of the action.
    So, I lean more to being masculine in sex.
    In all else in life, I am totally masculine and have no desire to act or be female.
    JEM

I consider myself masculine and love to bottom or top. That said, I don’t really get turned on by feminine men. The few partners I’ve had have all been masculine like me. We just enjoyed doing all things and didn’t get hung up over top or bottom. If being feminine is your thing, more power to you. There is someone for everyone

LOL thats me and it gets rather crazy some time my wife see's me as a tuff guy but inside Im a anal slut and love cock's

I'm am masculine guy in public but I have this desire to be a submissive oral bottom behind closed doors. I have yet to find a guy lol

Quote Originally Posted by NJwood View Post
    I’m masculine in public. As for sub bottom I wouldn’t go that far. I’m all in for cock sucking and getting is nicer than not. Anal is something I’d do in the right circumstances but I won’t just take it any way it’s given. If I found you hot, I would drop to my knees to pull out your cock before I’d kiss you.
    Sounds like me. I've been a sub-bottom, but also reversed that and had a sub give me bj more than once. Yup, taken one or two in the back door if conditions were right. Haven't for quite a few years now. Still play with the dildo collection though. Gotta keep that hole trained! ;-)

Had one guy come over one day, and as soon as I saw him, I thought "girlie-man". Went through with it, just mutual jo, but he'll never be back.

Masculine in all aspects but a bottom with a guy. Not that I have had many experiences. I like the role reversal.

> How many men here are masculine in public but a sub oral bottom in private?

My first thought is that this is a false dichotomy.
    Bottoms can be masculine. Masculine guys give head.
    Subs are not emasculated, just letting go of control.

But yes, many guys do seek an explicitly fem / powerless identity in their play with other guys.
    You will find many here. You are not alone. Yay!

I am pretty vanilla, and somewhat gender-blind, as is my wife.
    Gender play / Power play do not attract me.

I just don't see my bottoms as fulfilling a female role. Guess I am weird that way.

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    I am generally masculine. Few people would expect (and many would be surprised) to know I was bi. In sexual situations, I find myself sometimes being more submissive. I guess it's my escape from being an alpha male...begging a straight guy I blow regularly to "give me your load man" or while getting fucked, telling a partner "give it all to me", I guess I turn more submissive when I'm in the zone...all good..
    I am generally the same, masculine in life but have just begun to explore MM play. I took my fist cock in the ass while I was fucking my wife. It was awesome. Then I started eating her pussy while he pounded my ass. I got really vocal telling him to fuck me really hard. It felt like I was topping from the bottom and not really submissive. MMF play is my favorite because I love women and I am just beginning to explore if MM play does it for me. I am thinking yes

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post

But yes, many guys do seek an explicitly fem / powerless identity in their play with other guys.

Agree completely, different strokes for different folks

Quote Originally Posted by Simplyirish View Post
    How many men here are masculine in public but a sub oral bottom in private?
    I could be, given the chance.
    I fantasize about it fairly often. I confess it turns me on. If people saw me in public, they would have no idea I have that side to me.

The answer is yes!! I am very alpha masculine in public.. Behind closed doors or in a discreet place I am very submissive.. not feminine just submissive.. now that being said my submissiveness is a pleasure thing.. I enjoy giving over control to my partner to use me as he sees fit.. to pleasure himself and by doing so pleasure me.. use me my mouth my pussy as he wants to get what he wants.. by doing so I have found that they fuck me longer harder deeper!!! They feel free to fuck me the way they have wanted to fuck someone all along.. and if it is their thing and they are someone that has proven that they have fucked and will fuck me good and they ask me to do certain stuff then ya I am all in.. IE dress up go to a certain place stuff like that.. I love submitting control to them!!

I am very much submissive behind closed doors and enjoy it. Not femine just submissive. Out and about I'm very masculine and straight acting. I would say maybe agressive/submissive if that makes any sense. I like to be handled a certain way an will direct him to what I want and like. I am a total bottom and love submitting control.

I don't think that I am particularly masculine in public. Just average perhaps. But age has got me to the point where I am now just about completely a bottom. For years it never would have crossed my mind. I doubt I am alone in experiencing that change.

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post

I am a bit confused because how does one define the term "FEM"?
    Also I'd think that in the context of a MAN-WOMAN relationship, the one getting fucked (the bottom) would be the fem(ale) in the relationship. Also how can someone getting fucked be "masculine" - for that is the domain of the top - Am I confused or have I confused you?

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    Also I'd think that in the context of a MAN-WOMAN relationship, the one getting fucked (the bottom) would be the fem(ale) in the relationship. Also how can someone getting fucked be "masculine" - for that is the domain of the top - Am I confused or have I confused you?
    dowmass for me it is a feeling thing.. state of mind!! We or I live a very alpha male life.. when I have sex with a guy I am all bottom.. I have never topped or ever wanted to.. from the start at a early age I have always been bottom.. I love sex and love being fucked.. that all being said when while being fucked I don’t see myself as female or feminine.. I don’t feel feminine.. I just love turning over control to the guy fucking me.. he has control of how things go what position we are in how he wants me.. I babe found that in doing so giving control to them they get empowered and fuck me the way that they have been waiting to fuck for a long time.. they know I want them to fuck me.. they know they are in control.. thusly I have also learned that they fuck me more aggressively harder longer by a long shot and deeper.. thusly fucking me better longer and pleasing me more.. I am not feminine not masculine either while being fucked.. I hope this helps.. this is such a personal thing each and everyone has a different answer!!

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post

You are not confused, you make yourself very clear, but you and I are probably from different planets. I am openly bi, and have never been in a monogamous relationship. I avoid secrets, dishonesty & cheating. All of my lovers have known my orientation & history from the start.

I am the same person when I top and bottom, the same person with a man or a woman. In my eyes, gender is vastly over-rated. People put too much weight on it, and it colors everything they experience. The same is true of the top / bottom dynamic.

Many people prefer clearly defined roles, can’t imagine life without them. I find them tiring and confining. To me, dividing the universe up into black and white - all seems contrived and inauthentic.

If you remove anal penetration from the sexual play, do you still have a top and bottom scene?

I think people use the term fem to describe the person who takes the position of not being in as much control, if you are on bottom, just by nature pf physics you are giving up some control.
    You can still have two masculine guys with one being a bottom though............

now, as for me, I guess its kinda obvious

Jaz please shoot me your instagram handle please I would love to find and fallow..

I’m masculine in public, but a submissive cocksucker in private. While I like my cock sucked, I’m far more into sucking and swallowing other men’s cocks. I like a lot of verbal comments about what a dirty cock sucker I am and how much they know I like it.