Register

Thread: Swallow or not

Swallow or not

Just curious having only been with two men . First was a gay married neighbor whom I knew and was great for my first time . I didn’t think twice about to swallow. Didn’t taste the best but I guess that’s not unusual . My second was with a stranger in a steamroom on a cruise ship . He blew me and swallowed saying sweet daddy cum . Gave him a blow job and hand job to finish .
    I guess my concern would be STD , HIV , etc . As a 60 something married man I don’t think the wife would understand. I like the taste of my own cum and I liked the feel of his cum when it came . But having that fear of catching something takes some of the fun out of it .
    Are my fears warranted ?

Re: Swallow or not

well, unless you have sores in your mouth or cuts, orally HIV transmission is statistically low............I would be more worried about other STD's and Hepatitis.

If I am going to take any fluids in any where, it is someone I know well, we have developed a relationship, and I have personally seen the lab test. You are not silly for being concerned about your own health, and its easier to have fun when this is not in the back of your mind.................whtehr its hetero, homo, bi, doesnt matter.

look, I have no illusions that I am all that or people are lining up wanting to do me, and thats not my worry in life anyway. But if someone and I have invested time, travel, effort whatever to be together, then practicing safe and sane sex should not even be an argument, if it is, then I am not interested

i only swallow men i know same way with when i go down on a woman

After my first time I’ve only ever tried to swallow. Made life easy and I have never minded the taste plus I’m not the guy that wants it blown on my face. Knowing now and what I didn’t care about then I got lucky not catching any STD’s. If and when I get to do it again will have to make sure we’re clean so I can do what I liked doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    well, unless you have sores in your mouth or cuts, orally HIV transmission is statistically low............I would be more worried about other STD's and Hepatitis.

If I am going to take any fluids in any where, it is someone I know well, we have developed a relationship, and I have personally seen the lab test. You are not silly for being concerned about your own health, and its easier to have fun when this is not in the back of your mind.................whtehr its hetero, homo, bi, doesnt matter.

look, I have no illusions that I am all that or people are lining up wanting to do me, and thats not my worry in life anyway. But if someone and I have invested time, travel, effort whatever to be together, then practicing safe and sane sex should not even be an argument, if it is, then I am not interested
    I am in the same boat and agree with your statements. Once I see the negative test reports, I can be uninhibited and feel good about it.

As long as the man is clean, well manscaped and hot, I will swallow because that's my reward for giving a good blowjob.

Always swallow here

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post

What about missing teeth or caps between seeing a dental professional? I am sure it would be best to wait.

I want to try and swallow as most men gay or straight who have sucked say it’s great story swallow like it’s the reward.. I have not had the opportunity to swallow the two cocks I sucked

I love to swallow, also like a facial. I let the guy decide where he cums... I've been swallowing since my first bj it's addicting, feeling a cock pulse in your mouth... after every time I just want more.

Oh yes, swallow always, ever since my first time (way too young to mention here). I do like it when a guy's been pumping my mouth and feels like he's forcing me to take his cum in my mouth and swallow it. Ya gotta play hard to get sometimes to get best of the experience :-)

I have never sucked a cock but want to suck, deepthroat and let a guy shoot a big load I my mouth so bad!

Definitely swallow..... unless he wants to finish in my ass. Either way, I love the thrusting when he cums.

I’ve always swallowed, been doing it for 60 years, since I was 8 or 9.

My thoughts are, to suck and not swallow is just rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Foundpuppy View Post
    My thoughts are, to suck and not swallow is just rude.
    didnt emily post state that ?

I’m disappointed if I don’t get a mouthful of cum.

Nothing better than feeling the cum fill my mouth but I'm not too keen on swallowing so I usually let it run out my mouth and down my chin

I’m open to swallowing as long as I can trust him & he has no diseases

Me and wife are both bi. Not a fan of cum but that being said I always swallow. Honestly if rather eat wifes pussy after someone cums in her

I suck really good dick and because of it I've swallowed a lot of pre-cum from pretty much every man I've slept with lol. I swallow full loads too, but not all the time! I'm glad that most of the random men who I gave blowjobs to at gloryholes or had surprisingly really good sex with in the theater, didn't cum in my ass or mouth. They'd either cum on the floor or cum on my ass hole, but not in it.

There were times I'd sneak in a little bit of cum in my mouth from his cockhead after dropping it on the theater floor lol but thankfully I've never had any issue.