Register

View Poll Results: What's your favorite sex position?

Voters
233. You may not vote on this poll

75 32.19%
  • Doggy style

88 37.77%
  • Missionary

44 18.88%
  • Reverse Cowboy

9 3.86%
  • Cowboy

17 7.30%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Favorite sex position?

What's your favorite sex position with a guy or girl?

Re: Favorite sex position?

Missionary. I like to look into my partners eyes when i'm fucking them. Also like Cowgirl/Cowboy a lot too.

On my knees when sucking cock, between her legs, when I’m eating pussy.

I like to be on my back when I'm with a guy.

Kneeling at a gloryhole.

With a guy:
    For oral, him on his back on a bed, me between his legs. 69 is a close second
    For anal, me on my back, legs over his shoulders. If i am topping which is less often, missionary
    With Girl:
    Oral, see above :-)
    Fucking, lots of positions leading up to missionary. Love the intimacy, the kissing, and feeling of power over her, yet with her pulling me in or hanging on for more.

on my back spread eagle naked on a bed with a guy on top humping the hell out of me

I am very oral so most any position I can put a dick in my mouth or lick a pussy

This oneClick image for larger version. 

Name:	rb4.jpg 
Views:	431 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	54358

Reversed Cowboy with lot's of mirrors to see the view. That is one hot position. I want to be on the bottom and see a cowboy ride me. Gitty Up.

Quote Originally Posted by Biwolf View Post
    Missionary. I like to look into my partners eyes when i'm fucking them.
    Oh, yeah! That's the way -- uh huh, uh huh -- I like it!

I love sucking cock on my back getting throat fucked, balls slapping my forehead as he thrust deep.

On my knees sucking cock.

With women I like Doggy style. With men I like to have them on their knees.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I really like to be fucked cowboy. Riding a cock affords a level of control that's..reassuring, I guess you'd say. Especially important with a new guy. I like it when a lady rides me this way too and for the same reason...she has the upper hand and I'm fine with that. It also allows me to see how much she's into it. I suppose almost any face to face position...with a man OR a woman gets the nod from me. The visual aspect is an important part of the experience for me as I like to see my partner enjoy themselves. That said, I've had some very nice cocks slid into me from behind and loved it so I'll probably do that again too.

Missionary, I want the eye contact.

Mine is 69 but never done it with a man.

With a guy, definitely on my back so I can see his face when fills me up. With a female, doggystyle.

Doggy

With a female reverse cow-girl and when with a male cowboy so I can see/rub their pulsing cock as they ride my erect penis.

If I am ever lucky enough to get fucked, I would love to be on my back so I can watch his face fill with pleasure as he is fucking me!

On my knees with a big cock down my throat.

guy on the bed while I am sucking him with my wife fucking my ass from behind

with a woman, from behind, especialy standing..................with a guy, missionary so i can see them

With a man, me on my knees and him standing or laying back in a chair. With a woman, 69 because it gets hard to chose if you keep giving or forget about it and enjoy.

Love wrapping my legs around my boyfriend during sex while I’m on my back, kissing and the attention he pays to me is amazing. Plus watching his face when he cums usually drives me wild and makes me cum.
    I also like laying face down with him pinning my wrists while he does me, very aggressively.

69, either eating pussy or sucking a cock.

I enjoying fucking him or her while they are face down giving oral sex to the other party. Having them both stacked in 69 while I stand above fucking who ever is on top of the 69 is good too!

That's quite a hot visual, Ben. As close as I've gotten to that was an ll male 3some, where I was face fucking a guy who was getting it in the ass at the same time.

I meant to say ALL male 3 some, not ll male 3some. LOL.