Register

Where to post ads for personals without CL?

I freaked out the first time I look at personal ads on Craigslist. Never would have know about the ads without a neighbor telling me about buying a car on it once. Without having those personal want ads now, where do you go to find potential fun friends? I’m newly married and absolutely love and adore my relationship with my wife. I made sure she knew I was bisexual before asking her to marry me. But I can’t help but fantasize about my past CL hookups. I don’t do dating sites any longer! So if that’s the only other option, I’m not having it! I don’t want to hurt my wife at all, ever!

Re: Where to post ads for personals without CL?

Doublelist is the "new cl" Not quite to where cl was but its catching on

Try adam4adam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tnstr8sucker;336186[B
    ]Doublelist is the "new cl" Not quite to where cl was but its catching on
    [/B]So that you know, DOUBLELIST is very picky about the language - words like "COCK", PUSSY, FUCKING, SUCKING ETC are all taboo. Any post with such words .will get flagged immediately, and won't publish. It's not the people who flag these posts - it is the filters themselves that flag your post. Also you cannot post pics of dicks and assholes. The amount of flagging is huge - very frustrating.

You cannot start posting without a mobile number - for your account gets verified through your mobile. VOIP, VIRTUAL numbers, and land lines, do not work for verification.

By the way, there are huge numbers of flakes, fakes, and of course scammers on Doublelist, but Good luck in your endeavors!