Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is there actually any difference between receiving oral from men and women?

Usually I hear (at least from men) that men are always better but many have also said practice makes perfect

Re: Is there actually any difference between receiving oral from men and women?

My experience has shown that men are much better at sucking cock...I've had numerous great blow jobs from guys...however, although I feel I'm quite good at eating pussy also, my previous wife was bi and loved eating pussy also...probably women can generally eat pussy better. I feel when you have the same sex organ, you know much better what brings it pleasure...of course, any oral sex on someone feels great for both

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    My experience has shown that men are much better at sucking cock...I've had numerous great blow jobs from guys...however, although I feel I'm quite good at eating pussy also, my previous wife was bi and loved eating pussy also...probably women can generally eat pussy better. I feel when you have the same sex organ, you know much better what brings it pleasure...of course, any oral sex on someone feels great for both
    Is it possible to be as good as a woman? What could we do better?

I would say yes. Men enjoy the act its not a Job . I feel with another guy you can be more upfront about what you like and won't be judge. Some men are a bit aggressive when sucking but that is an easy fix.

*ecxeptions aside. Women give bjs to please the man. Men give bjs to please the cock.
    Giving bjs is not something women, in general, crave doing. They may enjoy it, but you don't see them posting ads looking for cocks to suck no strings attached. Lol

For guys who suck cock, you can see from the different answers to questions here, it's the cock and the cum that they crave. The level of enthusiasm and desire usually translates to awesome head

Women often do it out of obligation as it's something they know is "expected"

A man is not "expected" to suck cocks. So one that does, really wants to.

As a guy who sucks a lot of cock, mostly married and straight guys, there is a reason they come to me.
    The scenario right off the bat sets up a pleasurable experience. I know from receiving bjs, there is a difference between receiving from someone that you know is doing it just to please you, or from someone that is loving having your cock in their mouth.

Getting a bj from a woman, there is that feeling after that you got all the pleasure. The "what about me?" Effect.

On the other side. Like when I suck cock. MY pleasure is you letting me suck it, and your cum is what I crave for the finish. So when you do cum, we're even. You got what you wanted and I got what I wanted.

And the final thing is, guys who suck cock, many suck a lot of cock. So "practice makes perfect" lol.

Where a woman is likely sucking one cock, a few times a year, guys may have a few a month or a few a week.

I get especially good feedback from guys with very large cocks. I find that the bigger cocks dont get as good head at home. When I service a big one, I've had experience and practice. Where many big ones usually have to settle for someone sucking the head and hand action, I'll deepthroat the whole thing and the more difficult it is for me, the more I enjoy it because i know I'm doing something that he doesnt experience often, if ever.

So that was a million words to say that, you can get great head from either man or woman, but if you randomized it, you're odds are better with a man.

I have to agree with most of you but, having had a fair smapling of both I think it's all about how motivated and how much the giver enjoys the act. Some men are pretty mediocre while some women just "phone it in". A person of either sex who wants to please and deeply enjoys the act is most likely to do a fine job of it!

Not for me no. It's all about the persons ability rather than gender. I have had good and bad BJ's from both men and women.

When I think about giving a blowjob to a man I like, I just think I'd do it because of the huge desire I'd have for his penis. And I am a woman. Too bad I haven't had the occassion to ever try. But good to know that basically the only thing that we must improve is to be more enthustiastic

*ecxeptions aside. Women give bjs to please the man. Men give bjs to please the cock.
    Giving bjs is not something women, in general, crave doing. They may enjoy it, but you don't see them posting ads looking for cocks to suck no strings attached. Lol

For guys who suck cock, you can see from the different answers to questions here, it's the cock and the cum that they crave. The level of enthusiasm and desire usually translates to awesome head

Women often do it out of obligation as it's something they know is "expected"

A man is not "expected" to suck cocks. So one that does, really wants to.

As a guy who sucks a lot of cock, mostly married and straight guys, there is a reason they come to me.
    The scenario right off the bat sets up a pleasurable experience. I know from receiving bjs, there is a difference between receiving from someone that you know is doing it just to please you, or from someone that is loving having your cock in their mouth.

Getting a bj from a woman, there is that feeling after that you got all the pleasure. The "what about me?" Effect.

On the other side. Like when I suck cock. MY pleasure is you letting me suck it, and your cum is what I crave for the finish. So when you do cum, we're even. You got what you wanted and I got what I wanted.

And the final thing is, guys who suck cock, many suck a lot of cock. So "practice makes perfect" lol.

Where a woman is likely sucking one cock, a few times a year, guys may have a few a month or a few a week.

I get especially good feedback from guys with very large cocks. I find that the bigger cocks dont get as good head at home. When I service a big one, I've had experience and practice. Where many big ones usually have to settle for someone sucking the head and hand action, I'll deepthroat the whole thing and the more difficult it is for me, the more I enjoy it because i know I'm doing something that he doesnt experience often, if ever.

So that was a million words to say that, you can get great head from either man or woman, but if you randomized it, you're odds are better with a man.

You already wrote this

Unexperienced guys are generally better than unexperienced women, and often more enthusiastic; but both genders can do it equally well. It might take women slightly longer to get there, but not by much. The opposite is true for cunnilingus from what I've been told. Each individual may have more enthusiasm for different genders that make it seem like one of two equally skilled partners is better, though.

I am hung thick.
    When going down on me, women sometimes scratch my skin with their back teeth. (Ouch. Let’s do something else.)
    Men seem less likely to scratch me that way.
    It might simply be that men’s jaws and throats are bigger.

My experience is that the sex of the partner giving me a blow job is not relevant. It's the enthusiasm of the giver. Maybe I've been fortunate, but most of the women in my life have been enthusiastic about sucking me and got visibly more aroused themselves when doing it. With the couple of men I've had, the experience has been equally good. I am not in the camp that says a woman can't be as good at a blow job because she doesn't have the same genitals. Maybe I'm just easy!

I didn't receive my first blowjob to completion until I was about 50. It was from a stranger in a gay sauna, a 60-something dude who really knew what he was doing. I've still never had a blowjob to completion from a woman, but I have received a lot of oral sex since my wife (married 25+ years) and I started swinging a few years ago.

Overall, I had some very good oral atte
    ntion from women, but the only truly mind blowing BJs have been from men.

I'd have to give men the edge on this. I have had some sensational blow jobs from men. I've had good ones from women, don't get me wrong, but man, some guys amazed me. I'm told I'm "good at what I do"...Maybe because its because I know what I want..

OK, I have had some M-I-N-D B-E-N-D-I-N-G blowjobs from both women and men....I have also had my share of poor blowjobs from both women and men. Just telling the truth.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I for one am convinced that men do a better blow job. If they are willing to suck a cock, it is because they enjoy it and their enthusiasm shows in the great performance.

It just seems men are better at sucking on a guys cock they know how to treat a guy right

if I was to base it around gender, then I have had good and bad bjs from both genders..... the best one was from a female, the worst from a male.....

to me its simply attitude and approach as the reason for the best and worst rating, the guy had the attitude that it was his right to suck cocks how he wanted and it included biting which for me was a right turn off.... as for the female, she wanted me soft so I could grow in her mouth and she shifted between styles of licking, sucking, holding and also had the skill to hold me on the edge, so when I did cum, it was mindblowing and then we shared it with a very long, deep and passionate kissing...... that female is now my partner and part of our closed group of 3 females, 2 males...

as for eating pussy, I have been told that I am up there in the top ranks because of the fact that I dedicate myself to the role, I use tonque, lips, breath, pressure and shift between gentle and rough but I also listen to the other persons breathing, heart rate and body movement.... but pussy eating is like cock sucking, its a art form, and there are many artists... but then there are the ones that define art at its finest......
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    OK, I have had some M-I-N-D B-E-N-D-I-N-G blowjobs from both women and men....I have also had my share of poor blowjobs from both women and men. Just telling the truth.
    My experience as well.

I don't think there's any such thing as a bad bj, no matter who's giving it female or male. But I have to say that bisexual and gay men are more into sucking cock than 99% of women. My 2nd ex wife was the only woman I ever knew who truly adored pleasing me orally and often. My 1st ex wife is who turned me out as bi. She is who got me to try mutual oral sex. The 1st couple of times I sucked cock were in 4somes with mf couples. She was not really bi, but she'd initiate intimate things with the female as he and I watched. She admitted to me that she was really not into making out with women, or sucking their breasts or eating their pussies. She said she did love having other women ravage her and put on a show for the guys, but her main motivation was in being a slut who wanted the guys hot and ready to eat her and fuck her. I at first resisted sucking a cock to turn her on. She protested, saying it wasn't fair that the guys could watch bi/lesbian sex and then not let the ladies watch and join in with the 2 guys sucking each other. The more she suggested it and encouraged me, the more curious I became. I told her that if a situation ever arose where a guy starting playing with my dick or kissing me, I would go along with it. It happened in a 4some with a couple we'd met twice. I'll call them Dave and Linda. She sort of set it up with Linda, who had told her that Dave is bi and really wanted to suck my cock when we'd met before. She then told Linda to tell Dave it was OK. I didn't know any of this until we were getting ready to go to their place for another 4some. I enjoyed watching her getting into her sexiest undies, stockings, garters, dress and high heels for our date. All the while.she'd tease me me about what she planned to do with a woman and 2 men that night. That's when she told me that Dave was going to come on to me that night and that I had to keep my part of the deal and let him suck my cock. I told her I'd go through with it for her. What I didn't tell her is how my dick was getting hard because by then I wanted to try oral sex with a man. It went as planned that night. Dave and I were watching wifey and Linda engaged in hot bi loving. He reached for my cock and began stroking it as I'd anticipated. I did the same. we were already diamond hard from watching the girls and I just electrified. He wasted no time going down on me. The girls stopped and giggled and came to join us. Wifey helped Dave lick and suck me. Linda and I made out and played with each other. I did not want to cum and not be able to fuck the girls so I stopped Dave, pushed him back and dove onto his cock. Linda joined me as Dave and wifey made out. Only my wife had ever made me feel as turned on and naughty as I felt that night. When we got home we went to bed, I got it back up immediately and we ravaged each other while talking about our bi 4way. From that night on I was her cockslut as much so as she'd ever been my hot slutwife. Naturally she steered us to meeting bi men for 3ways so she wouldn't have to share 2 cocks with another women. I enjoyed 3way sex with her and other men much more than with couples. 95% of our swinging sex afterwards was with men only. And I must say that men have excited me more than mf couples ever since.

Alas wife and I split in 1999 after 22 years of hot marital, swinging bi sex. Ironically sex had nothing to do with our breakup. She gradually became as fond of party drugs and alcohol as she was of kinky sex and would not get help. I thank her for our daughter and for making me the bisexual man I am. I've explored and enjoyed and expanded my sexual desires for men sex for 36 years now with no end in sight. I meet women and couples occasionally, but age 66 mm sex excites me the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisexual765 View Post
    Is it possible to be as good as a woman? What could we do better?
    I believe (just like sucking cock) the key to oral sex of any kind is to take your time and let it build....when my wife used to let me eat her, I would often take at least a half hour and work the clit with my tongue, letting it build and build..then as she was ready cum, I would bear down hard on her clit and she would explode....nice thing about women. is you only have to wait a couple minutes then start again and they'll blow again...I've made my wife cum well over 25 times in one session...you can do the same with guys, but they need a longer recovery period...I've sucked out multiple loads from them too...but not like a woman

That's bc women can have multi orgasms I guess

I've gotten oral from men and women - lots of it - and the only real difference for me is the skill level of the person doing it. I got to understand why guys suck cock the way they do as opposed to how some women go about it and, well, some men and women are master cock suckers... and some men and women aren't. Just the way it is and I'm happy that they wanted to suck my dick to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    It just seems men are better at sucking on a guys cock they know how to treat a guy right
    That's a myth sadly. The worst BJ I had was from a guy, and the best was from a woman. As I said before its down to the person not gender.

I can with out remorse say that my wife is one hell of a cocksucker and can milk your cum like no other, however I have a buddy who is very good as well. Of my like minded buddies I hate to say but men are very good at getting me off.

I'd say that 'it depends'. And there are several factors, both physical and psychological.

I'll just say that my reality is that I've not had a lot of blowjobs, period. Having been married for nearly 5 decades, I'd guess that there have been 40+ years during which my wife didn't suck my cock a single time. And in some of those years, maybe once for a 'special occasion'. She's a great, kinky woman, but she just doesn't like sucking cock. She will do it if I ask her, but who likes to have to ask? I don't want her to do something she really doesn't care to do. When she does suck me, she tires of it easily and wants to move on to something else. That's just not much fun for me.

Since I've evolved to bisexuality and am afforded the opportunity to get together with other men, I find that most of them enjoy sucking cock, as do I. One guy I've befriended absolutely loves to suck me off -- can't wait for his creamy reward. If I were to complain about anything it would be that he's too impatient! He wants to get it over with quickly, too, but it's because he loves cum.

So in my experience, the physical sensation is essentially similar, but the level of enthusiasm and excitement has been far higher when being sucked by a man. There may be other differences, such as stubble or facial hair on a man, or male aggressiveness, but I'm addressing only mouth skills. First time I was sucked by a man, I thought: 'It feels good to have your cock sucked! Doesn't matter at all if it's a guy's mouth!'
    Last edited by SilkyHoseLover; Jan 13, 2020 at 9:34 AM.

Generally speaking guys WANT to suck girls will suck. I've met a few girls that LOVED to suck but most just do it because they "should" with guys you can tell they WANT a cock in their mouth and want to please. I know I LOVE to suck cock can't get enough. Likewise when it comes to completion most guys want the jizz and swallow, most girls don't. Exactly why more "str8" guys not getting some at home need to relax and give us cock suckers more of what we crave.

Best BJ I ever had was from a woman.

Best blowjobs I ever got were from a gal I knew for almost a year. She really loved to suck my cock and she loved my cum