Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Is there actually any difference between receiving oral from men and women?

Quote Originally Posted by Warmnsalty View Post
    Generally speaking guys WANT to suck girls will suck. I've met a few girls that LOVED to suck but most just do it because they "should" with guys you can tell they WANT a cock in their mouth and want to please. I know I LOVE to suck cock can't get enough. Likewise when it comes to completion most guys want the jizz and swallow, most girls don't. Exactly why more "str8" guys not getting some at home need to relax and give us cock suckers more of what we crave.
    Ditto! You hit this one right out of the park. I've had many blowjobs and some good ones from girls and I've been around a while so I'll tell the straight of it, my entire life only one girl I ever knew really wanted to suck my cock all the rest just did so because they knew I wanted it. Guys on the other hand want to suck cock because they like cock, they like the look of it, the feel of it and the taste of it , that's pretty much it in summary.

Quote Originally Posted by nu2curious View Post
    Ditto! You hit this one right out of the park. I've had many blowjobs and some good ones from girls and I've been around a while so I'll tell the straight of it, my entire life only one girl I ever knew really wanted to suck my cock all the rest just did so because they knew I wanted it. Guys on the other hand want to suck cock because they like cock, they like the look of it, the feel of it and the taste of it , that's pretty much it in summary.
    You are absolutely right. I would love to suck a cum filled hung dick. So far I just did that only once, and the guy asked me how long I had been sucking dick because he loved it. Downside, after about 20 minutes, he was still rock hard, and didn't cum.. I had to give up because my jaws seem to hurt.

I Wonder if anyone has had this experience while sucking dick?

Every guy loved the way I suck cock, because I know how I like my own cock being sucked. Only one woman I've been with really liked sucking cock to the point where if I came, she'd be okay with just that. However, I never had a guy suck my cock that was better than that woman, but then, I've mostly been with guys who are tops, and don't like to suck as much.

The first time I sucked a big cock, my jaws and throat hurt. I didn't want to stop, even though it hurt, because I really wanted to deepthroat it. In order to do that, I had to relax my jaws and throat, and it didn't hurt any more. It also didn't last that long after deepthroating, as the guy came shortly after a minute or two. He said no has deepthroated his cock like that before, and it felt amazing to him. I also took all of his cock in my ass, which hurt more!

The best blow job I have ever received was from a woman. With that blow job she convinced me that I had to pleasure men to the same degree. Overall, I have received better blow jobs from men than I have women. It really gets down to the individual.

The act itself isn't different - just the results are. Many say men are better because they're hungrier and more of a mind to finish it off - only a man knows what a man wants when it comes to sucking dick, right? - while women are not so hungry or eager and not of a mind to finish the job. There's skill, technique and desire; how much does the person sucking your cock want to suck it? The differences between liking to suck cock and loving to and most of us can tell when someone is sucking our dick... and their heart ain't in it. And when you factor in what someone expects when their dick is getting sucked, well, yeah - sometimes the end result can be horribly satisfying... or anything but.

Like many of us, I've had amazing blow jobs from men and women... and some that weren't so amazing and, yeah, for some of those? I was the reason it wasn't so amazing more than it was a "lousy job" on their part and sometimes they just failed to meet my expectations and whatever they happened to be at the time. Men and women are either gonna always give it their best shot... or they aren't... or they just can't. What I've learned to appreciate more is that someone would suck my dick to begin with... because they didn't have to. It's just me but anything beyond that is just being too nitpicky for me to give a lot of thought to. I've had blow jobs from men and women where I've shot my load... and the experience wasn't pleasant at all; I've had them from both where I didn't cum but damn, it sure as fuck felt good and I even thought that I had busted but really didn't.

So while - and at least for me - there are differences, they're not really worth mentioning because cock sucking is an subjective kind of thing and depends on the person doing it and how receptive I am in that moment. And I'll point out again that it's just me and how I see it - your results are definitely gonna vary as well as your thoughts about this. I'm just happy that someone will agree to suck my dick and no matter how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    I can with out remorse say that my wife is one hell of a cocksucker and can milk your cum like no other, however I have a buddy who is very good as well. Of my like minded buddies I hate to say but men are very good at getting me off.
    But, but, you once said that if your wife was good at it, you wouldn't be bi and you prefer receiving from men. Did she get better at it over time?