Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Worried about first time.

Thank for that lengthy reply Jack. It was uber thoughtful and interesting. You’ve really helped here. You’re a star! ��

I remember having similar anxieties before my first bi experience, which occurred in the context of a threesome with a younger couple across town. It changed me only to the extent that I discovered a new and very enjoyable side of my sexual self. I was surprised by my lack of inhibition once things got started and by my eagerness to act on fantasies I didn’t even know I had. It all happened very spontaneously and I’m sure it will be the same for you. Just let it happen.

As for not going back; I wouldn’t want to go back to what I was before embracing my bi side. I still enjoy being with women sexually, but wouldn’t dream of avoiding sexual experiences with select male partners. All in all, my bisexual explorations have been a freeing voyage of self discovery and have widened my sexual horizons!

Quote Originally Posted by xdoorb View Post
    I can't tell you how many posts I've skipped because they were a wall of text without periods,
    Frustrating getting into a post with a lot of really interesting content, and then getting lost in the middle because of this. Worst are the ones with almost no punctuation and little capitalization!

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Jack. I read your story with interest, and -- although I don't have any specific comments to add -- I just wanted to acknowledge the time and effort you put into its composition. It's very well-written, which I find refreshing.

And, despite its length, it's still quite readable because of your use of paragraph breaks. Even the hottest stories are often difficult to wade through when they're a monolithic block of text. No TL/DR from me on this one!
    Thank you, SilkyHoseLover. I appreciate you're welcoming me and your kind comments. It was my pleasure to offer my two cents. I believe in value for money 😉.

Quote Originally Posted by Meats View Post
    Thank for that lengthy reply Jack. It was uber thoughtful and interesting. You’ve really helped here. You’re a star! 😉
    You are welcome, Meats. It was my pleasure!

All the best,
    Jack

...And, despite its length, it's still quite readable because of your use of paragraph breaks. Even the hottest stories are often difficult to wade through when they're a monolithic block of text. No TL/DR from me on this one!
    Quote Originally Posted by xdoorb View Post
    Tip of the hat to someone else who appreciates the small things in life. I can't tell you how many posts I've skipped because they were a wall of text without periods, much less paragraph breaks.
    Frustrating getting into a post with a lot of really interesting content, and then getting lost in the middle because of this. Worst are the ones with almost no punctuation and little capitalization!
    Thank you, xdoorb. Same here! I believe that's why we have grammar: it's not just rules for little old lady English teachers. It's to help all of us read each other's writing more easily. Sometimes I wonder whether those walls of text without periods, or even commas, are made by people just voice dictating into their phone or tablet--that it is just a spoken thought stream--and they don't know about or are just too lazy to apply the feature where dictation software allows you to say "period", "comma", "new line new line", etc. Without the "period", there is also then no automatic capitalization, right SilkyHoseLover? 😉 In fact, I am so used to dictating, that when I leave a voicemail message, sometimes I say "period" and "comma", LOL. All the best, Jack

The first time is bound to be a bit awkward. As others mentioned, don't over-think it. Seize the opportunity. If you don't like it just don't go back.