Register

Attending My First Jeep Jamboree In Jun

I will be attending my first Jeep Jamboree this June and I was wondering if there are any other guys on this site that are into Jeeps and attend Jeep events. This one will be in Tillamook Oregon Sure would be nice to meet some guys I have things in common with.

Re: Attending My First Jeep Jamboree In Jun

Sounds like fun. Wish I could go.

Mitmer

I am a jeep wrangler owner here. Haven't been to any events,but will be soon! Be nice to find a friend

I grew up with my oldest brother rebuilding an old Jeep. When he got it on the road, that thing was Soooo much fun! A few years ago, I owned a Jeep Grand

Cherokee. It was a solid vehicle, ran smooth, and was super comfortable. Enjoy the Jamboree, you'll meet some great people, with some good stories!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I am looking forward to it. Registration opens tomorrow.

Sounds like a great time. I hope you have lots of fun!

I am all signed up for this trip. I am very excited about it. It sold out in a few hours. I will be going down solo without the wife in our motor home. Sure wish I had a discreet married jeep but do go with me lol. Keeping the dream alive.

Never knew the jamboree things were gay/bi things but it kind of makes sense now. My lesbian in law is a big Jeep nut and so was my old neighbor and popped his top because his GF outted him... Never crossed my mind and I used to build Jeeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolamenickname View Post
    Never knew the jamboree things were gay/bi things but it kind of makes sense now. My lesbian in law is a big Jeep nut and so was my old neighbor and popped his top because his GF outted him... Never crossed my mind and I used to build Jeeps.
    As far as I know Jeep Jamborees are not officially a gay/bi "thing". I am very much a strait living married guy, in the closet. But I am sure there are plenty of men out there that attend Jeep Jamborees and other Jeep Events who are bi or curious. Hoping to meet some of those guys ;-)

Built and own 3 currently CJ5 , scrambler , J10 ........ Jeep jamboree or any 4X4 event is great beautiful places and fun people your going to meet very , very friendly people and couples

Warn industries would do one in July at Funny rock/ Moon rocks at Manashtash ridge out of Elensburg Wa.

Quote Originally Posted by jpman93 View Post
    Warn industries would do one in July at Funny rock/ Moon rocks at Manashtash ridge out of Elensburg Wa.
    I will look into that, thanks for the tip. Currently my plan is to do Tillamook Forest Jeep Jamboree in June and back to Tillamook Forest for Jolly Jeepers event in July. Spring 2021 I will probably be headed to Moab.

2011 JK Sport here. Weather permitting, the doors are off and the top is down. What a rush! I haven’t been, nor am I aware of, a Jeep Jamboree in this region of Georgia. If I find one, we’ll be there. ‘Jeep Wave’ to my Bi-friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Shower42 View Post
    2011 JK Sport here. Weather permitting, the doors are off and the top is down. What a rush! I haven’t been, nor am I aware of, a Jeep Jamboree in this region of Georgia. If I find one, we’ll be there. ‘Jeep Wave’ to my Bi-friends.

There are some not to far from you, Tennessee, North Carolina, Alabama.

There is a bi jeepers group on here but it is dead, I am the only one who has posted in a long time.

Please take a lot of Pics, and post them on your profile page.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I will take lots of photos for sure. Doing allot of work on the Jeep over the winter t prepare for the trip.

I have a rebuilt cj7. Would love to find a jamboree in my area. Have fun on your trip and good luck finding what you are looking for��������

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeke View Post
    I have a rebuilt cj7. Would love to find a jamboree in my area. Have fun on your trip and good luck finding what you are looking for��������

There are some Jamborees in your area. I will take allot of photos and video for sure.