Register

Thread: wacht him pop

wacht him pop

lets be ral how many men love to wacht a man cum , for me i love it even more when he cum an a man cock

Re: wacht him pop

or in my wifes mouth or pussy while i rim his ass lol

Me but reckon it comes with the bisexual territory.

Probably second to knowing that you enticed a guy to pop his cork is watching it happen; seeing the look on his face, the way his body is reacting and, of course, watching that first shot come flying out - or oozing out. I've sometimes stopped sucking a guy and use my hand to finish him just to see that moment. It's one thing to watch yourself pop but something else to watch another guy pop and when you're the one who popped him - watching it on a screen, at least to me, isn't that exciting.

I love to watch them cum while I'm fucking their ass. That is the best for me. I have one friend that only likes to be fucked doggy but when he cums he moans loudly and his ass spams on my cock and puts me right over the top.
    Guy or gal I love to make them cum

i love feeling a man cum in my ass or in my mouth

besides eating the cum, watching a cock cum is great

Quote Originally Posted by buds50 View Post
    or in my wifes mouth or pussy while i rim his ass lol
    Sounds like fine.

Something special about holding an erect penis in your hand and waiting any second for it to pop. The moaning, the throbbing, the anticipation of that white creamy pleasure about to shoot out. Seeing his ballsack tighten up, all those sperm leaving his nuts and mixing with his semen to make a hot load of man jizz for you to eat. There’s no greater rush than jerking his cock, your tongue feeling all around that silky smooth cock head, feeling that first throbbing spasm of his cock, and then the second one, and finally, all that thick salty sperm from his balls blasting out that head, in your mouth all over your tongue and down your throat as you keep jerking his meat. Making a cock pop is a privilege.

I always enjoyed them laying back on the bed with there feet on the floor, me between their legs watching as they start curling their spine up to see their dick in my mouth. Then finally their elbows go down to prop themselves up when they are getting close, watching their faces as they try to hold back and then finally just let go.
    I also love watching a woman’s face as they begin to climax, their lips getting swollen and their face and chest starts to get flush.

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    I always enjoyed them laying back on the bed with there feet on the floor, me between their legs watching as they start curling their spine up to see their dick in my mouth. Then finally their elbows go down to prop themselves up when they are getting close, watching their faces as they try to hold back and then finally just let go.
    I also love watching a woman’s face as they begin to climax, their lips getting swollen and their face and chest starts to get flush.
    Nice description, I have seen that expression from a women, can't wait see it from a man

I never get tired of watching guys cum. Love it !

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    I love to watch them cum while I'm fucking their ass. That is the best for me. I have one friend that only likes to be fucked doggy but when he cums he moans loudly and his ass spams on my cock and puts me right over the top.
    Guy or gal I love to make them cum
    I LOVE it when I ride a guy and shoot my load all over his belly. The first time a top made me cum he was sat in a chair with me squatting in his lap as we made out. His cock going deep inside me each time I settled back down on it. Before I knew it I was jizzing all over his belly. That seemed to get him going even more and next thing I knew I was on my back on the floor and he was plowing my ass furiously to his own climax! Too bad we lost touch....I'd love to feel that again.

Quote Originally Posted by nu2curious View Post
    I never get tired of watching guys cum. Love it !
    yea, your so right, never get tired of that

Quote Originally Posted by MAcpl69 View Post
    Nice description, I have seen that expression from a women, can't wait see it from a man
    I agree, a beautiful description.
    I too get so turned on seeing a women getting ready to climax as above. Eyes roll back in head, chest heaves out, pouty lips, skin flush, loud moan, rides hard ....get me every time.

cant wait to feel and see a real man pop and let it go! Mmmm mmmm

Although I love watching my buddy squirt his juice it gives me a lot of pleasure watching him dump his cum in my wife. His throbbing cock and balls pulsating as he dumps his load is hot as hell. I am always there to lick his cock clean and many times he can get another erection for round 2.

I like seeing a guy cum. I'm not really drawn to men but I know what they are feeling is awesome. When a guy cums it's like mission success. That was his prime goal, job well done, high five... Wait wash your hands first.