Register

Meeting bi guys for fwbs at a YMCA or gym.

I wonder if any one on here has had any luck finding bi guys at a YMCA? I hear a lot guys sem to go to gyms etc, I like to swim and the therapy pool. Ihope to find someone who is looking for FWBs or a regular,, NOT THE BLO N GOES!! or the once n done thing!
    i am just seeking opinion and to see if any other may have met someone there by pure dumb luck!

Re: Meeting bi guys for fwbs at a YMCA or gym.

Been going to the gym for years. Never had any luck meeting guys here. Maybe it’s just me. I’m oblivious when it comes to picking up on signs. Wish I could find a buddy too

I have had luck at the y been fucked 4 times many cocks to suck both gay and straight

When I used to go to the gym I always hoped I might meet another bi married guy to become friends with but never worked out for me. There were guys at the gym who would mess around in the steam room but I am more discreet then that.

Quote Originally Posted by travelingman5000 View Post
    When I used to go to the gym I always hoped I might meet another bi married guy to become friends with but never worked out for me. There were guys at the gym who would mess around in the steam room but I am more discreet then that.
    I figured my chances be slim to find someone who looking for same as me, friendship as well, but thought my chances would be far better then online with all the game players on these sites who just get on to chat only when they are horny and after they get their rock off, they are GONE!

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I figured my chances be slim to find someone who looking for same as me, friendship as well, but thought my chances would be far better then online with all the game players on these sites who just get on to chat only when they are horny and after they get their rock off, they are GONE!

Ya it hard to find the right guy. I have been looking for a discreet on going FWB for years. No luck so far.

Never seen any action at my local YMCA. Also at the Y, the staff comes in to "clean" every 15 minutes or so, so I think no one wants to engage in risky behaviour. Still, it's great to hang out naked in the sauna or hot tub in the Y even if there's no chance of action. Being nude is very liberating.

I've observed some play in hotel saunas while travelling. I mean single-sex saunas where you can be naked or wear only a towel. Often, there's a lot of looking-but-not-looking, rearrangement of one's junk, sometimes erections under towels. I've engaged in mild play a couple of times (not super wise, I know), and observed it in others too. I find it just super hot.

I've never had any luck at gyms/locker rooms. Seems virtually all men keep to themselves/refrain from making eye contact if you are looking in their general direction. And I look at A LOT of bulges. I'm always on the lookout to see if anyone has an erection I could satisfy.

There was a health club nearby that I received a guest pass to visit. I was sitting in the sauna when a guy entered. We talked for a while and he was open about being gay. No physical contact in the sauna. While in the locker room getting dressed he gave me his phone number, asked me to call him. I did one evening....

Quote Originally Posted by fredward View Post
    Never seen any action at my local YMCA. Also at the Y, the staff comes in to "clean" every 15 minutes or so, so I think no one wants to engage in risky behaviour. Still, it's great to hang out naked in the sauna or hot tub in the Y even if there's no chance of action. Being nude is very liberating.

I've observed some play in hotel saunas while travelling. I mean single-sex saunas where you can be naked or wear only a towel. Often, there's a lot of looking-but-not-looking, rearrangement of one's junk, sometimes erections under towels. I've engaged in mild play a couple of times (not super wise, I know), and observed it in others too. I find it just super hot.
    I am sure it not be wise to do anything there, but maybe find someone who has interests and arrange to meet out at own places etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I am sure it not be wise to do anything there, but maybe find someone who has interests and arrange to meet out at own places etc.
    For my own actions, it consisted than no more than a little self rubbing, either thru a towel or not, with others initiating the same beforehand. Easy to cover up in case of interruption. I think I'm clever enough not to ever go further than that.

As far as watching others, I remember being in a big hotel sauna with at least a dozen guys. One guy sat on his towel and jerked himself off while we all watched. Some guys did the same a little more discretely, but that one guy put on quite the vigorous display for all to see. Eventually, it was closing time, and the older woman who did clean up gave us a clear warning that it was time to go from the door. I guess it was a common enough occurrence that it wasn't a big deal. This was in a big business class hotel in the bay area around 15 years ago.

Years back alone in the sauna late on a week night a slim young blonde guy comes in and sits across from me. I’m naked on a towel and he takes a long look at my junk and I just go back to reading the paper. After a minute I put the paper down and he’s smiling and has a huge hard on. Beautiful cock, over seven and thick. I’m admiring it and I get hard, I’m thinking how are we going to do this. I hadn’t sucked a cock in over 3 years and this one was perfect. Custodian flashes across the door window mopping and I almost shit myself. I grab my towel and dash.

Now much older I’ve had a few passing encounters with strangers that we both clearly were on the same page. Now there is a young guy that works at the grocery store who always speaks to me, he’s attempted to have more of a prolonged conversation but I have avoided. I get what I need from the produce sections and look back to him as I leave and he’s just giving me a shy smile that lingers too long. Cute guy must be early twenties and exactly my type.

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    Years back alone in the sauna late on a week night a slim young blonde guy comes in and sits across from me. I’m naked on a towel and he takes a long look at my junk and I just go back to reading the paper. After a minute I put the paper down and he’s smiling and has a huge hard on. Beautiful cock, over seven and thick. I’m admiring it and I get hard, I’m thinking how are we going to do this. I hadn’t sucked a cock in over 3 years and this one was perfect. Custodian flashes across the door window mopping and I almost shit myself. I grab my towel and dash.
    Oh man most of us pray for moments like that. A nice hard cock ready to go? I would have made that happen!

Years ago it seems like there were much more cruisy Ys around. Back when I was in my late teens and early 20s in a large midwestern city, the Y near me (since closed and torn down) was known as something of a gay/bi meeting place, and there was a fair amount of semi-discreet on site action.

There was an older Eastern European man I met there several times in the steam room. He didn't like to acknowledge that he was there to get off with other men I guess, so he would sit there silently, while we occasionally eyed each other, until we were alone. Then he would silently walk over, open his towel, and push his hard dick into my mouth. He wasn't too big, about 6" tops, but he was just my type (or rather I should say he helped form my "type"), short, stocky, solidly built, and very hairy. I felt like I was pleasuring a beast as he held my head in place and grunted and urgently pumped his dick in and out of my mouth while I ran my hands all over his hot hairy body. A couple of times someone walked in and he quickly disengaged and sat back down. When he was able to finish though he would give give me a couple of hard pumps, let out a deep grunt, dump his cum into my mouth (he seemed to cum all in one big spurt), and say the only thing he ever said to me, a deep satisfied "yesssss" while patting me on the head. After we did this about 10 times he disappeared, but I can't tell you the number of times I've jerked off to those memories since then (like I'm about to do now).

I was staying at Paris Las Vegas and went to check out the spa.
    Tread mill and stationary bike for a while.
    Took a shower and went into the hot tub, 3 other guys there.
    Dropped my towel got into the hot tub and relaxed, nothing going on.
    After about ten minutes the three guys got out, all wearing swimming suits.
    That explained the strange looks when I got in.

Quote Originally Posted by loves oral View Post
    I was staying at Paris Las Vegas and went to check out the spa.
    Tread mill and stationary bike for a while.
    Took a shower and went into the hot tub, 3 other guys there.
    Dropped my towel got into the hot tub and relaxed, nothing going on.
    After about ten minutes the three guys got out, all wearing swimming suits.
    That explained the strange looks when I got in.
    Ooopsie!