Register

These days, I prefer sucking cock to licking pussy...

preferably to orgasm. Anybody with me?

Re: These days, I prefer sucking cock to licking pussy...

me too

No, though I do tend to prefer women anyway. I do enjoy sucking cock too though.

I haven't done much with guys but seeing a cock i would definitely go ahead and suck on one

I prefer sucking cock over everything

While I feel there is not much that is better than sucking a nice clean cock and swallowing a nice huge load I also feel there is not much better than licking a nice clit and feeling a woman cum multiple times on your face...I'm truly 50/50

i like both the same.

Some days I want only cock. Some days I only want pussy. Some days I want both. It just depends on the way I feel that day.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way. I'm probably at 70/30 cock over cunt right now

Admittedly, I'm an oral sex fiend, whether it's eating pussy or sucking dick and I really don't have a one over the other preference.

I think at this stage in my life cock gets me hotter than pussy. I've been married a long time and gotten plenty of pussy. But I've only been sucking cock 10 + years. Unfortunately, during those 10+ years I haven't been able to get a lot of cock. So it's still a hot thing and I haven't gotten use to it and certainly not enough of it. I love sucking dick and I'll be awhile before I feel that I've satisfied my urge and need for more.

I've always loved eating pussy my whole life but I have to admin now that I'm in my 40's sucking cock would probably win out. I think it is more satisfying for the giver to suck dick than eat pussy. Pussy is more licking, more work and takes longer typically for her to orgasm.

With a man, they are more animated and you have a lot more to work with. You have the balls, the shaft, the beautiful head, pre-cum and of course pussy doesn't give you a nice huge warm shot of cum in the back of your throat. And then there is the feeling of another mans pulse through his dick in your mouth. There is just a different level of being submissive to a man when you are on your knees worshiping his cock and having his cock head halfway down your throat versus eating a woman's pussy.

A cock can be "fun" to suck. The shaft and balls you suck create sensations that only men can understand. And to make a guy cum is like waiting for an eruption..it's like fireworks! For women, you put a lot of miles on your tongue before she cums.. and then it's not much.. maybe a spray of the bottle at most! Just a preference i guess!

At this point in my life I find sucking cock to be more enjoyable the licking pussy. For me theres nothing better than having a nice cock to suck lick and swallow. Plus the extende time with the guys I suck is much better than just licking pussy and the fucking to get it over with.

I still enjoy both. I just love oral with either gender.