Register

A pill to be straight

If you could take a pill to be straight, would you and why?

I wouldn't. I now count myself lucky to be bisexual and think those who aren't might be missing out a bit. This is my personal opinion only of course. It took me close to 30 years to come to terms with and accept my sexuality so I wouldn't change it even if I could. I don't want to be limited to just one set of sexual experiences. Life is too short. Play hard, get hard.

Re: A pill to be straight

I am happy as I am. I love women, but also enjoy Men too. You just have to accept who you are and to hell what anyone else thinks.

No i wouldn't it's who you are and what you like

Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    No i wouldn't it's who you are and what you like
    When I think about a pill to be straight I'd say right off the bat I would take it. The reason being I get frustrated with not finding male to play with and it distracts me from concentrating on other things. But after longer thought, Maybe not. I enjoy being with females and males when I can and yes it is who I am

It took me a long time to accept and to be comfortable with my Sexuality. I am very comfortable where I am, and I would NEVER GO BACK!

Also in the exploration of my Sexuality, I have met a lot of interesting people, done things that most people have only read about.

It has, and will continue to be, an incredible journey!
    Last edited by csreef; Nov 6, 2019 at 5:10 PM.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Nothing wrong with my the way I am, wife loves me, we love being bi and enjoying others.

I would consider taking a pill that made me 100% homosexual.
    But, probably would not take it.
    I am comfortable being me.
    Well,.....,almost always.
    JEM

This is an oh shit, now I have to think, question.....

Unless I knew exactly how it would affect me, then no, and I am thinking beyond sex... and thinking of things like how would it change my state of mind and the way I relate to people, interact with them and treat them.....
    I love the 2 ladies and older man that I am with, I love the honesty, the communication, the sharing, the openmindedness and also all 4 of us have had bad experiences with people in the past... and the sex ? the sex is great, its varied, its different each time but its only part of the total package deal.......

Would I judge others for choosing to take it ? no I would ask for permission to learn from their experiences so I understand the difference it makes for them, so when others say hell no it should be banned, I can walk the middle ground and say each to their own but also see things from the for and anti sides..... and as jem said, he would consider a pill that made him 100% homosexual, for me there is that to consider as well, not all people want to be straight or remain bisexual ( or what ever sexuality label they perfer ).....

so much to learn and only one lifetime to learn so much.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I wouldn't even consider it. I am as I should be.

Oh, hell, no - where's the fun in just being straight?

What a great question! There have been certain periods in my life that I would have definitely taken the pill. At different times I feel like it would have made my life a little less complicated... But as I have gotten older I have learned to embrace my sexuality! So at this point in my life I would say no that I would not take it!! The guys that I have been with sexually... I have enjoyed being with! I would hate the thought of never being with a guy again and creating that special bond.

Ah, little straight pill…

To Bi, or not to Bi.
    THAT is the question.

I would not choose the ‘straight pill’.
    I am glad to be bisexual.

But, being bi cost me a lot, growing up when and where I did.
    This is still a straight world.
    Last edited by playful808; Nov 7, 2019 at 4:24 PM.

I bet if it ever existed, I doubt that anyone would ever ask for it!

Myself though, I think the touch of a woman's body is the most exciting and sensual feeling there is! To me, that is heaven!!! HOWEVER, having an experience with same sex is pretty dern-tootin' good too! Perhaps that why it's called "bisexual". Now I love chocolate brownies (guys), but I prefer the chocolate ice cream the best (gals). How is that for an analogy?

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    It took me a long time to accept and to be comfortable with my Sexuality. I am very comfortable where I am, and I would NEVER GO BACK!

It has, and will continue to be, an incredible journey!
    Exactly how I feel. I might have considered it when struggling with my sexuality but once I accepted and embraced it, I definitely don't want to go back. It feels right.

hell no! if anything i would take a pill that makes me bi! bisexuality gives you more options and potentially gives you a broader experiance.

Yeah, I think the only people who'd want such a pill are those still struggling with their sexual identity. In my teens I would have done nearly anything for that pill....now that I've embraced my sexuality and know that what I do in bed and with whom doesn't determine my worth as a person....no, I'd never choose that pill.

I think variety is the spice of life. I've struggled with being bi-sexual for my whole life, but now that I am 40, I don't think I would take a "Straight only" pill. Having sex with both sexes provides their own unique experiences. Plus you double the amount of possible sexual partners.

Definitely not. I love the experiences that can be had with another man.

I wonder how many straight guys would take a pill to become bisexual?

I can think of two straight friends who said they wished they were bi.

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    I wonder how many straight guys would take a pill to become bisexual?

I can think of two straight friends who said they wished they were bi.
    I'm sure that many straight guys would claim they wouldn't take it, but secretly would.