Register

Use of Condoms When Performing Oral

So, I'm curious, how common is the use of condoms when performing oral? I've read a lot of online articles promoting their use but it seems everyone I talk to doesn't use them. Seems to me it's just not worth the risk and besides, I don't what to have it cross my mind with a cock half down my throat. What's the verdict?

Re: Use of Condoms When Performing Oral

Ive had only one guy use a condom when sucking me off. It was a bit weird, but he was into really safe sex!

I have had 1 guy and a couple of ladies do it. It's not the same for me but you can understand them wanting to be safe.

Being the cocksucker I am, I certainly wouldn’t want a rubber covered cock in my mouth. It would take half the fun out the thrill I get when I find a new hard cock to suck.

It's both physical and psychological for me. If I'm not enjoying the texture differences between the skin of the glans and the shaft of a bare cock, I might as well be sucking on a dildo.

Ive had a couple people want to and I didnt end up meeting them for that reason. I totally respect peoples wishes, limits, etc. So i wont even try to talk someone out of doing something if it makes them comfortable. Its just not something that interests me. I have studied the hell out of this topic and being married especially, I dont want to bring something home I cant wash off. I only play oral, which I am comfortable from research that it carries almost no risk for "the big one" I screen who I meet as best as I can. I work the conversation in a manner that I get pretty honest answers about someones experience, and activities theyre into. I try to narrow my partners down to others who are oral only, and preferably married guys who are just into receiving bjs.

While none of that is without risk. I am comfortable at that level. There is always a chance that I might need to go get a script lol, but its a risk I accept.
    I do get tested very very regularly and I have sucked A LOT of cocks over the past few years, and I have always been completely clean. So its all about what level of risk youre comfortable with.

YES!... and I'm even trying to perfect the fine art of rolling a condom over a man's cock with my mouth. When done properly, it can be an amazingly erotic and pleasurable experience for both giver and receiver.

Safe sex is respectful sex.

No condom! The closer to the bone the sweeter is the meat!

I will never suck a guy's dick with a condom on it.
    Also, I swallow not spit.

I definitely would use a condom for anal sex (giving and receiving).
    However, I have never done anal sex and am reluctant to try it.
    JEM

Well said.

I only play safe and use condoms, I know a lot of people don't like them but their is to many things out there to catch including a lot of penicillin resistant stuff besides aids. I've only twice had people refuse me and everybody I've ever blown has nutted, so it must have felt pretty good to them. I have a friend who worked the ER and he has treated plenty of patients with gonorrhea and chlamydia in the throat. It might be different if I had a steady fwb but with only chance encounters I not going to risk it.

I prefer to taste the real thing

Most of mine was done in the seventies with one guy, never used one. Only two times since way back then and it was recent. I did not use one with either of them, I don’t think I would enjoy it if it was wearing a raincoat.

I think it would remove the enjoyment and there's always a risk of the condom getting damaged with teeth :P