Register

Hotel bars ... How do they work for you?

I travel for work some, and when I get the MM itch I usually find if there's a gay sauna in town and go there. No social skills needed! I seem to do pretty well as a reasonably GL silver dad type guy.

I've only once managed to meet someone in public that led to a sexual encounter (male or female). A guy made eye contact with me on a subway, and I reciprocated. We got off the subway together at the last stop, and I walked him back to my hotel room and fucked him silly. But neither of us spoke a language the other could understand, so it was a little awkward. It was so hot, and I can't believe it "just worked" that one time. Hasn't come close to happening again.

So I'm thinking that hotel bars might be a good bet to find guys looking for a little fun, but I'm not a great seducer. I've read lots of stories here about guys who seem to be able to do well in hotel bars. How do you start? What do you talk about to begin? How do you eventually let the other guy know that you want to get into his pants (or get him into your pants)? Does it ever blow up in your face cos you guessed wrong?

Any good hints and/or stories about hotel bar encounters that turned out well for you?

Re: Hotel bars ... How do they work for you?

have picked up men and women in hotel bars or bars near a motel or hotel after some small talk and a few drinks you will know by asking want to go up to my room for drink or they will ask you to their room

I travel frequently for work, I have had a great deal of success finding what I need. I find business travelers are very needy sexually, and whether it’s male or female I have a good time mostly with married men and women who act out their fantasies as they travel. Men tend to be older professional men and the women tend to be late 30s to early 50s.

I travel a fair amount and have a lot of success in hotel bars.. and in the saunas.. I will be sitting scanning the room and someone catches my eye.. usually a long intense look will prompt them to come over and chat.. if it feels right an invite to one or the others rooms usually happens and not long after that we are naked and I am getting fucked if it is a guy or I am breeding her.. business men and ladies are all horny and looking..

I’ve only had one guy but it was the only time I tried, he was about 40. Premenopausal women are great targets in hotel bars. 40-50 year old women are at their sexual peak. Plus they’re only in the bar for one of two reasons. The other is they have a drinking problem which usually fits the bill as well.