Register

Anyone’s wife ever talk about guys with bigger dicks?

Years ago my wife talked a little about her only real fuck buddy. She admitted it was all about his dick, he was real cute but was a beer truck driver and she was about to graduate college and wanted more from a possible husband so they never dated per say.
    She went on to tell me she was very turned on by the site of it and much stuck out of her hand when she stroked him.
    She went on to show me as she stroked my dick saying “ yours is the same size as two other guys I’ve been with, enough sticks out to suck as you stroke it, his stuck way out and was bigger around too.”
    I was so horny and I think she was surprised about how excited it made me hearing her talk about it. We kind of started up at that point and she started asking me about my interest in other guys dicks. I had asked a lot of questions. Then she hit me with “ do you like dicks too?” As she stroked on me I hesitated a bit just saying I liked hearing her talk about them. She quizzed me a good bit and made me very nervous.

Re: Anyone’s wife ever talk about guys with bigger dicks?

Yep, she sure did! I've gotten used to women I've been with talking about guys they had who were bigger.

joboo , i think you missed an opportunity to tell her that you're bi. i told my wife after many years , and it was one of the best things i ever did.

Agreed

My wife had been married twice before and had fucked a lot of guys. I was probably and 9 1/2 inches back when we first met. She told me about this big (native) Indian guy that had a bigger dick than mine. His was fatter than mine and she said that it hurt afterwards, so it wasn't very enjoyable.

For the wife and I it isn’t the size of their cocks but how they work them. Living in an open relationship we enjoy lots of sexual encounters that are hot and pleasing. My buddy and I are roughly the same size, 8 fat inches but she says we are total opposite of how we work our tool. Another friend of mine is only 6 1/2 inches but absolutely drives her bat shit crazy. She lays there whimpering like a baby when he is done with her. So guys, it’s not the size, it’s all about technique.

yep , we had a friend that liked her, and she did have a interest in , him she had seen how big he looked in swim shorts once, . i knew he was longer than me , but did nt think about how big he would be when he got it hard , but she did enjoy him , , several times

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    ... Then she hit me with “ do you like dicks too?” As she stroked on me I hesitated a bit...
    If my wife asked me this while stroking my dick, I'd be shooting cream almost immediately!

Since we briefly dabbled in 'swinging', there's been the occasional comment, but we don't really 'talk about' other guys' dicks at length. (no pun intended ) I've never really considered myself anything more than average, and don't really try to put a number on it, but the biggest cocks I've seen her with have always appeared to be about the same size as mine. And, since I've developed an interest in playing with other men's dicks, I have the direct observation that mine has been larger than every one I've had the pleasure to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    For the wife and I it isn’t the size of their cocks but how they work them. Living in an open relationship we enjoy lots of sexual encounters that are hot and pleasing. My buddy and I are roughly the same size, 8 fat inches but she says we are total opposite of how we work our tool. Another friend of mine is only 6 1/2 inches but absolutely drives her bat shit crazy. She lays there whimpering like a baby when he is done with her. So guys, it’s not the size, it’s all about technique.
    I agree, Hung. My wife had not been with a large number of men prior to me and has never directly said to me that I am the largest, but she has said that I am the only one who has ever given her very deep, multiple orgasms. She is a very hot, horny and in-shape 58 year old. She says my cock fills her completely and hits spots she never knew about and by the way her tight pussy contacts and seemingly sucks my cock when she cums, leads me to believe that we are at least a perfect fit.

We've been together for 22 years and still fuck pretty much every day we are together, which is 3-5 times per week on average. Vacations are great because it's every day. I remember being in Australia for 23 days and we fucked 23 days in a row. We can't get enough of each other and it would be fun to try and extrapolate the number of orgasms she's had and how much cum I've pumped into her over the years.

Well, in my youth I had a trainer that used to say referring to boxers “ a good big guy will always beat a good smaller guy.”

My wife does.She is somewhat of a size quuen.Just cannot handle big cocks in her ass.

Well, my wife only had one or two guys before me and according to her, nothing to report as being special about them. My ex-GF (almost my wife, long story), once told me a story about getting fucked while we were apart. We had a dumb fight right before I went away for a week on business, and her best friends BF came over to "hang out". Well, they ended up in bed and she told me she could barely begin to handle him. I'm about average, 6-cut, reasonably thick. He was closer to ten inches and thick !!

Now to make things worse, she was so small down there she told me her gyno used child tools to examine her. She never had kids and she was quite tight. She told me it took over 15 minutes just to relax enough for him to get his head in, and barely more than an inch or two in and she had too much pain. He ended up jerking off on her belly because he couldn't fuck her traditionally, despite trying a few positions.

A year or two later he and her GF and my GF and I were on the floor of her living room fairly stoned and drunk and our friends started playing with one another. Her GF took his cock out and I was shocked ! The thing was a king-cobra !! Her friend moaned like I've never heard a woman moan and she took pretty much most of his cock. The girls held hands as the men fucked them. It was very hot !

I guess size matters. After being married to the same woman for 40 years, she passed away and I began dating. My wife always enjoyed sex and had multiple orgasms each time. Once exposed to new women, I found that every woman is different, but most appreciated the way we had sex. All said I was gentle and considerate and very affectionate more than any man they had ever been with. Although I knew I was "endowed", I am not huge by any means. Now being involved in an LTR for the last year, she openly discussed love making and said I hit places inside her she never felt before with her husbands (widowed twice). In addition, the attention and affection set her off as much as size. So, I guess its the total way you approach a woman overcomes the advantage, if there is one, of "size". Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by harkeck2 View Post
    I guess size matters. After being married to the same woman for 40 years, she passed away and I began dating. My wife always enjoyed sex and had multiple orgasms each time. Once exposed to new women, I found that every woman is different, but most appreciated the way we had sex. All said I was gentle and considerate and very affectionate more than any man they had ever been with. Although I knew I was "endowed", I am not huge by any means. Now being involved in an LTR for the last year, she openly discussed love making and said I hit places inside her she never felt before with her husbands (widowed twice). In addition, the attention and affection set her off as much as size. So, I guess its the total way you approach a woman overcomes the advantage, if there is one, of "size". Just my opinion.
    Well, it's certainly not all about size. As my GF proved (and a few others I have chatted with confirmed), sometimes big is "too big". Unless a girl is internally built to accept a substantial length, it can really hurt. My ex GF and I used to talk about this guys big dick, but she constantly said "you fit me perfectly baby"... That was nice to know . Another gal I was seeing was very sexually promiscuous over the years. We talked about who she was with and whom she enjoyed and didn't and why. She was a cute Jewish BBW and admitted she was "basically a crazy nypho for years". She told me of being at a swingers party in the 80's and "a black guy with a horse cock" tried to enter her...she said he "wasn't taking no for an answer" and she eventually accommodated him, but she told me she hurt for a week or two....

In my twenties, I dated one girl who was 5'11 and extremely flexible. I could literally fuck her while holding her ankles by her ears ! Anal and vaginal was no problem, We fucked usually until we both just got tired or sore (oh to have that stamina today !), but one night I tried doing her doggie and she suddenly screamed out in pain ! It turns out she had a "tipped uterus" and although I'm not massive by any means, I banged into it !!

In later years, I today, now have a touch of Peyronies disease. It was the result of trying to get into a female partners ass in a threesome (she wanted DP), and my dick bent pretty severely during the attempt. My cock curves now upward. With some partners, it hits the G spot perfectly. Because it causes a curve, it also lost some length, so I no longer do too much doggie with woman. I can still do it with men, but prefer missionary with women generally.

Having seen my wife give birth twice, I can tell you a vagina sure can adapt to pretty much anything !! I've seen women get fisted, and it's amazing, but not everyone can do it right and not every woman can handle it.

In my case, I prefer length over thickness orally and anally. I handled 8" balls deep in my mouth and butt at various times, but if it's too thick, it's not pleasurable at all, or doesn't even happen in some cases !!

In summation: Size doesn't necessarily matter....all the time...
    Last edited by NjbiGuy01; Sep 24, 2019 at 4:33 PM.

My wife and I were talking about the big dicks she knew about and how much she didn't like dealing with the really big ones - but with some women, that makes sense because not all coochies can comfortably and easily take gigantic dicks. She told me about her last boyfriend who was seriously hung... and how much it hurt her when he fucked her. She said, "You ain't little either... but at least it doesn't feel like you're ripping my pussy apart when you're in me..."

Hi. New here. Yes, though not nearly as often as I'd like. My wife has had sex with a LOT of men, both before, and even more AFTER she married me. I'm no "thimble-dick", but she's had (and enjoyed the HELL out of) some much bigger ones, and I fucking LOVE when she admits it.

She doesn’t rub it in my face but, my wife has talked about it. She told me that pretty much all the guys in her past had bigger dicks than mine. I’m not at all self conscious about any part of my body, so it doesn’t bother me in the least.