Register

Anyone remember any of their wet dreams?

This was a dream that has stayed with me all these years.

I was still wearing jockey shorts, so the oldest I could have been was 14 (1964). My knowledge of what was between a woman's legs was hampered by a thick shag carpet of hair. I would get so turned on by the mystery of what was hidden from view.

I was on my back in the dream, and on the bed. My hardon was trapped in my underpants, but in my dream it was sticking straight up. A woman was facing me above my dick, slowly lowering herself to it. The dream didn't involve her tits. She was just lowering her beaver toward the head of my cock. Then just before she touched me I went over the edge and woke up. I grabbed my cock as I started to cum - a very powerful cum. I wasn't totally lost in the pleasure of my orgasm. I had taken hold of myself in a futile attempt to minimize the mess.

Re: Anyone remember any of their wet dreams?

yeah I tend to lucid dream or in simple english, I am * awake * during dream states so semi controlling my wet dreams....and for some reason, they are more physically and emotionally clearer than real life...

The best one I have had was one where I was with an intersex female and a female, I was nervous and scared about being caught but as things happened the intersex and I ended up in the kitchen with her showing me her cock and I got a overwhelming urge to suck it, it was a pure indulgence, the smell, the feel and the taste in my mouth. Then the awareness that we were being watched by the neighbor who was quite the looker, she said greedy lil bugger, gonna share ?

I am a real gentleman so I willingly shared cock and kisses, then dream shifted to me with the neighbor fucking on the table while I was sucking her nipples. the feeling was so clear and intense but I did not want it to end... ever..... then the neighbor took control and got the intersex female to fuck me from behind, I was half craving it, half scared about doing it in front of another female... but who am I to say no, lol....

I have dream fragments of going down on both of them, being on my back and deeply fucked while a wet pussy was on my face, being rimmed.. and hell yeah to cumming so much I thought I had pissed the bed.... the hardest part about that dream was waking up and the feeling of love for both of them was so intense that I spent the next 4 days dealing with heartbreak symptoms....

I was 17, now touching on 49 and that dream has remained with me for years... I have had the chance to be with an intersex female and another female but it never quite reached the pureness of emotions of that wet dream...
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Don't have many, I'd have to stop masturbating for awhile to increase their frequency but yes, remember them.

I had a really vivid one once about fucking a friend of mine. It was really weird because as far as I know, he isn't gay/bi, but in this dream we were sitting on my bed talking and I'm horny as hell and rip off his sweatpants and cum in his ass. Good dream, though I'd never tell my friend about that LOL!

I was about 12 when I had my first wet dream. There was one of my buddies, that I liked a lot, and in my dream, he jerked me off.... The cum was like blue water, but it was good. A few years later, I introduced him to masturbation, during a camp out in his back yard. He didn't know how to do it and never had cum before, so I jerked him off. He was hooked, from then on, and we had many jo sessions. All I had to do was mention it and he was ready and I loved that guy. When I told him I wanted to fuck his ass, he was more than willing. Although, he never wanted to try it himself. I sucked his cock many times over the years..... and we just grew up and moved apart. Between us, we introduced several of our neighborhood pals, to masturbation. It was a lot of fun. Sometimes there would be 5 or 6 of us jerking or sucking at the same time.... I loved that guy....

I’ve had some pleasant and unnerving wet dreams over the years - but I don’t remember a lot of them; I wake up all messy and, okay, must’ve been one hell of a wet dream! The most unnerving (and messiest) one I do remember is being seduced by my daughter, tied up, and her taking advantage of me because I didn’t read her a bedtime story when she was younger.

Scared the shit out of me because it felt so real that I woke up looking for her... and she lives in another state. Fuck! Just shake it off, clean up the mess, go back to sleep if I could and I was afraid to.

Haven’t had one since adolescence, but two of them are well-remembered, probably because of the similarities. Both involved girls I went to school with (this was my early teens, remember), one was in the swimming pool, and we had slipped the gusset of her one-piece to the side... the other was a similar position, and in both cases,we were both looking at her crotch as I slowly slid inside her... and as I slid fully within her, I came... and woke up with my cock pulsing in orgasm within my boxers...

I used to get wet dreams a lot in my teens and really early 20s. Sometimes they would be so vivid and I would wake up and my underwear would be soaked! The one I remember the most I was around 21 or 22. I had a buddy that I was attracted to but never acted on it. Great looking guy who played hockey. He moved to a college town around 3 hours from me. Went to visit him one weekend and I stayed at his place. We went out for a few beers and then came back to his place... When it was time to go to bed I ended up sleeping in his bed with him. And we were both in our undies. I guess a part of me was aroused being in the same bed as him because I ended up having a wet dream and soaked my underwear! So I quietly got up and cleaned myself up in his bathroom. Changed underwear which was a different color than what I had on. To this day I always wondered if he noticed that I had different pair of undies on when we got up?