Register

Safer Male Hookups?

In your opinion aside from practicing safe sex what group is safer to hookup with?
    A gay man?
    A bisexual man?
    A gay male couple?
    A bisexual closeted married man?
    A bisexual open couple?
    A gay or bi man on prep?

Re: Safer Male Hookups?

I would prefer:

A bisexual closeted married man followed by
    A bisexual man and
    A gay male couple

Quote Originally Posted by Mmpmm View Post
    In your opinion aside from practicing safe sex what group is safer to hookup with?
    A gay man?
    A bisexual man?
    A gay male couple?
    A bisexual closeted married man?
    A bisexual open couple?
    A gay or bi man on prep?

most definitely the married guy!!! Safer cleaner.. he needs to be safe and clean so as to not take anything home to his wife..

Add my vote to those for the closeted married man for the same reasons Tight gives.

Speaking from experience, and given that I am a bisexual closeted married man, my
    vote is in agreement with you guys. The big downside is finding a safe discreet place to play when neither one of you can host.

It seems the Married guys would be better cause mostly of them don't get anything from the wife

I'd like to hook up with all of them.....

But that might not be considered safe.

Statistics show “monogamous” couples have a higher rate of sti’s than ethically non-monogamous couples.

I’d look for another, out bi guy,
    And recent testing is important.
    If a guy is luring to his wife, he’ll easily lie to you.

I see loads of ads and offers for meeting married guys on the sly, none of them are safe. They meet lots of others without checking stub status, and so it’s more likely they’ll hookup with another sti likely guy.

Being a closeted bi married man, that is who I gravitate towards always. I agree with Westcoaster that the problem then becomes finding a safe place to play.

Married Guy every time. We know we have to keep ourselves clean. I love sucking cock, but married cock is the best.

In theory, any "type" of guy can be safe to hook up with; it's just a question of where has his dick been? Who has he been having sex with? What kind of sex has he been having? Married men are considered safer - they wanna protect the wife at all costs - but if he got with the "wrong" guy or picked up something like a major UTI from his wife, how safe can he be? Realistically, no man is safe until he proves himself to be safe and "common sense" says that if you have doubts, either don't engage with him or break out the Magnum condoms.

A half-century of having sex with men (and women) - gay, bi, single, married (but no gay couples) and I've never caught anything and I've had sex all over the world in my travels.

My play buddies are all closeted secretly bi, and married. And all very clean. My next door neighbor and I have had man, man sex for years and no one is the wiser, except the wife. Our early morning oral sessions are 3 to 4 times a week, and now that I share the wife with him, things get really steamy sometimes.

There are a couple of situations that are to your advantage

1) For me, being a bi married man that is 60 YO finding a top has been nearly impossible. With filters like you should be disease free, drug free and discreet brings the number down to a few. Then among that list, there are married men who never intend to meet - they have what I consider "Mental Orgasms". So far, all of them have flaked out. Then there is a barrier of Older tops needing younger bottoms and younger bottoms needing younger tops. In the end nothing happens.

2) I am closeted. on the down low. Sometimes I have tops telling me that if "she" was into it, he'd participate meaning he would like to have fun with both of us. That is a fatal idea that would never happen because it would essentially destroy our marriage of 25 years.

I probably need to divert my sexual frustrations - get into more learning, learn yoga and meditation, , learn to play tennis, travel, and forget this "M4M" thing as something that will never happen. I am not a pessimist , but sometimes I get close to being one, when it comes to this.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    My play buddies are all closeted secretly bi, and married. And all very clean. My next door neighbor and I have had man, man sex for years and no one is the wiser, except the wife. Our early morning oral sessions are 3 to 4 times a week, and now that I share the wife with him, things get really steamy sometimes.
    Last edited by dowmass; Sep 14, 2019 at 8:58 AM.

I absolutely agree especially when there is a warning that a "condom is not a 100 % safe against pregnancy or STI's". One would worry about pregnancy only if he is sleeping with a woman, but the STI thing just says that "Safe sex is not a 100 percent safe"

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    In theory, any "type" of guy can be safe to hook up with; it's just a question of where has his dick been? Who has he been having sex with? What kind of sex has he been having? Married men are considered safer - they wanna protect the wife at all costs - but if he got with the "wrong" guy or picked up something like a major UTI from his wife, how safe can he be? Realistically, no man is safe until he proves himself to be safe and "common sense" says that if you have doubts, either don't engage with him or break out the Magnum condoms.

A half-century of having sex with men (and women) - gay, bi, single, married (but no gay couples) and I've never caught anything and I've had sex all over the world in my travels.

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    There are a couple of situations that are to your advantage

1) For me, being a bi married man that is 60 YO finding a top has been nearly impossible. With filters like you should be disease free, drug free and discreet brings the number down to a few. Then among that list, there are married men who never intend to meet - they have what I consider "Mental Orgasms". So far, all of them have flaked out. Then there is a barrier of Older tops needing younger bottoms and younger bottoms needing younger tops. In the end nothing happens.

2) I am closeted. on the down low. Sometimes I have tops telling me that if "she" was into it, he'd participate meaning he would like to have fun with both of us. That is a fatal idea that would never happen because it would essentially destroy our marriage of 25 years.

I probably need to divert my sexual frustrations - get into more learning, learn yoga and meditation, , learn to play tennis, travel, and forget this "M4M" thing as something that will never happen. I am not a pessimist , but sometimes I get close to being one, when it comes to this.
    I concur with your experiences. 61 here. Looking for a Unicorn (a closeted married top). And have a place to host? Needle in a haystack. A lot of stars need to align! My fix so far has been online cam with others like myself. Many times I meet a great fit but lives on the other side of the country. I think the reality is us married guys have done anal and had our cocks sucked by women. To meet a guy we want to experience the flip side of sex. But I continue to look!

If you keep trying to be super-extra-safe, you will likely have little or no sex with other men.
    When, I made the decision to have sex with other men, I was 56 years old and accomplished having sex with another man in less than 2 weeks.
    I meet my present partner within the first 3 months and have had wonderful sex ever since then.
    While safety was a concern, I did not let it stop me from achieving my goal of having sex with men.
    So, my advise: make getting what you need top priority and be safe as you can without interfering with achieving your goal.
    If you do that you will be able to duplicate or better my experience in male-male sex.
    JEM

For me I feel safer with a closeted bisexual married guy or bisexual guy. I'm private about my sexual activities. Most of the guys I have been with are all discreet about anything that we do!