Register

Sleeping Question

I've never been able to get to sleep on my back, only on my side, however if I do end up on my back during the night it'll often wake me up and when I do, I'll always have an erection. Does any one else experience this or am I just weird/lucky?
    Last edited by zbi73; Sep 1, 2019 at 4:35 AM.

Re: Sleeping Question

Sometimes I've waken up with boner it's all natural

100% normal and sleeping position might only be a coincidence. I read (a long time ago) that when we sleep, our bodies are doing... stuff and one of the things it does it do a "woody check" and we might pop a boner "strong" enough to wake us up or ya might be aware that you're rock hard but you don't awaken fully. And, yeah, sometimes we can get wood right along with whatever we might be dreaming - and even if we don't remember dreaming.

Morning wood doesn't always happen when you're waking up for the day!

Think it might be a circulatory thing, if I stay lying on my back I stay up for as long as I stay on my back, turn to my side and it seems to release the pressure and all returns to normal. It's a bit annoying. Wake up really needing a pee and well, have to wait.... It's a bit of a mission trying to pee in that state. :P

I usually have problem getting a woody when I want one, but wake up alot in the night with a good stiffy and no ass to put it into!!

I have kind of noticed this with me also. I typically sleep on my side but occasionally I will sleep on my back and it does seem like I get erections more often. Seems like it really happens if I sleep in the nude!

I mainly sleep on my side and wake up with a hard-on. An ex g/f once tried sucking me off before I woke up- alas it was not a success because I responded with a fart!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom1969 View Post
    I have kind of noticed this with me also. I typically sleep on my side but occasionally I will sleep on my back and it does seem like I get erections more often. Seems like it really happens if I sleep in the nude!
    Is there any other way to sleep? :P I've slept naked for the past 12 years. Once I slept naked there was no going back, it's far more comfortable. I was awake the other night, lying on my back and I got hard without any stimulation so it definitely for me is some sort of circulatory thing, not that I'm complaining.