Register

Thread: ...Sunday...

...Sunday...

I've been here sitting all day long, just rubbing and squeezing and playing with myself, pushing all the way to the point till I'm actually wetting my pink lace panties. life took over these past severial day's so today is really the first day to step back into girl mode and just chill out and relax. I've been using a little bit of 420 to help enhance the process. I just got out of a nice long shower, and it feels so good to finally be all soft and smooth again. I'm getting ready to continue on with this little party, after I put on something a little too small, a little too sexy and a little too tight. once dressed, I'll start my tease all over again. slowly inching my way to the top of the roller coaster, edging and pushing and ridding closer and closer to the point of no return. It's been four days now and I just can't wait to finally cream in a new pair of black lace panties I just slipped into...

Re: ...Sunday...

My goodness it really sounds like you need ME freshly showered after long hard hours of work feeling so wound up but for prolong touching , caressing , feeling , kissing , licking , nibbiling mmmmmmmmmmm baby