Register
    Newbie61

Finally found a cock to suck

I finally found a nice cock to suck.Put an ad on CL.I have been placing ads on there for awhile with no luck.Thursday I met someone on CL that could host.Shower and headed to his place.He was naked when I walked in so I got naked and got on my knees and started sucking his cock.He started to sit in the edge of the bed I just followed him with out taking my lips off his cock.He was sniffing poppers.After a long while of me sucking it seemed to me he couldn't cum so I got on the bed and started attacking it from a different angle.I could tell he was enjoying it but no cum.He then pulled me on top and we were 69ing.With all the excitement of sucking his cock and him sucking mine I didn't last long and came in his mouth.It was an earth shattering cum as this was my first time getting suck by a man.Only problem is once I cum I lose the urge to suck cock.I am trying to get a hold of him.I want my just reward

Re: Finally found a cock to suck

Somehow I got over the loss of enthusiasm. I think I might have felt obligated and kept going then realizing after that it wasn't so bad after. It wasn't too many 69 blowjobs later that being caught up in the thrill, I looked forward to finishing him and collecting my reward if I Cum1st while the moment was hot. My partner's enthusiasm spurs me on too.

One adventure in the back of the other guys pick up at a lonely public boat launch site late at night. We had met in an ABS. We licked each others bungs then settled into a 69 with me on top. I came first. he took his out of my mouth, and asked if I still wanted it as he started stroking furiously, close to his belly. I didn't answer, but put my tongue on him drooling all the spit I could onto his cock and passing fingers. He got the idea and tilted it up to my mouth before he let loose. yum

Getting sucked off is better if I can let go and not worry about when I cum, and it's still a thrill to have a cock pulsing cum into my mouth after.

I started with jerking off with a guy and always lost interest after I came. When we first sucked each other I would always finish him first. The first time I came first I lost interest but still kept sucking him. I a few minutes I was getting hard again and was really enjoying his dick in my mouth. From that time on I never lost interest.

It takes practice to be able to keep going after you've gotten off first and he hasn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie61 View Post
    I finally found a nice cock to suck.Put an ad on CL.I have been placing ads on there for awhile with no luck.Thursday I met someone on CL that could host.

By CL I'm assuming you mean Craigslist? I thought CL stopped allowing personal ads to be posted.

At least the have in my area (New England). Are they allowing them elsewhere?

Congratulations, I'm glad that you've found someone!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I thought I was the only one to lose the urge after I cum. I need to learn to keep going. Looking forward to another chance.

Newbie61

Quote Originally Posted by JayGrimm View Post
    By CL I'm assuming you mean Craigslist? I thought CL stopped allowing personal ads to be posted.

At least the have in my area (New England). Are they allowing them elsewhere?
    I post in the community section under activities.I put M4 in the subject line then M Let me come over and relieve your stress.It gets deleted a lot.Then I will post something different.Sometimes it stays up and sometimes it is deleted.

My post under activities was about “making new friends ”. As usual i got the “got a picture?” replies, fakes and flakes. 4-5 replies, all of them useless. Then my post got flagged. Sane story each time.. Ugh!

I post in the community section under activities.I put M4 in the subject line then M Let me come over and relieve your stress.It gets deleted a lot.Then I will post something different.Sometimes it stays up and sometimes it is deleted.

I finally found a nice cock to suck.Put an ad on CL.I have been placing ads on there for awhile with no luck.Thursday I met someone on CL that could host.Shower and headed to his place.He was naked when I walked in so I got naked and got on my knees and started sucking his cock.He started to sit in the edge of the bed I just followed him with out taking my lips off his cock.He was sniffing poppers.After a long while of me sucking it seemed to me he couldn't cum so I got on the bed and started attacking it from a different angle.I could tell he was enjoying it but no cum.He then pulled me on top and we were 69ing.With all the excitement of sucking his cock and him sucking mine I didn't last long and came in his mouth.It was an earth shattering cum as this was my first time getting suck by a man.Only problem is once I cum I lose the urge to suck cock.I am trying to get a hold of him.I want my just reward

Great to see you finally found someone hopefully you can stay the course next time and get what you long for....Good Luck

I was 18 when I finally got over the loss of enthusiasm. We were doing oral then and I was surprised to find out how much I liked sucking him. Before when it was jerking off I was only into the feeling I got from his touch and after I wanted nothing to do with him.
    We were four years younger when we were jerking each other, then a lapse of four years. His dick got a lot bigger in that time and it really got me going the first time I saw it again. We had been about the same size before but his was noticeably larger than mine at 18.

Why is it so difficult to find a cock to suck. I see hundreds of ads, but rarely get responses after answering those ads. It’s frustrating to say the least. I live in Las Vegas...you would think there are thousands to choose from, not so. Most Apps suck. Grindr is filled with bots or catfishes out to scam you. Then there’s the folks that think that their shit is worth money. Anyway rant over!
    "Remember; if you can't resolve your conflicts with the power of the word...hit them with your laptop!"--© 1998 J.E. Benedict