Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Strapon who has with their wife/girlfriend

Expensive but the best one out there......

I have fucked my wife in the ass on several occasions, but she absolutely refuses to put on a strap on and fuck me in the ass!!

Oh ya. She loves to fuck me hard with her 9 in cock. She's fucked me so hard I can cum without jerking my dick. Love it.

New dildo in the mail. Vixskin - Randy. Thick. Tonight.

I love it, she gets into being a dom as it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Intoone View Post
    From what I understand the freeldoe is hard to control
    When worn with a harness such as the Spareparts harness line, the Feeldoe works great. The harness has a hole that thru it that allows to the dildo to stay inside her and gives great control. Also for first timers, if the woman lays on her back with the harness holding it in her. The guy can ride cowboy and rock it into her G-spot. It just so happens that this position also forces the toy into the prostate. I've had many simultaneous orgasms with my wife using this position.

Edit: And for the girls that are worried about possible cleanliness issues, the harness provides a barrier between your butt and her pussy. We love our setup for this.
    Last edited by williamg; Nov 23, 2019 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    It can be. But with a harness, it works quite well!

(When I saw this thread, my first thought was “oh, finally, something I can rely to! Then I saw it was actually about guys in MF relationships. *sigh*)
    My wife and I learned of using a harness after a casual conversation with a F/F couple at our local sex shop one afternoon!

We have a feeldoe and a realdoe. Fun.
    Do you need a harness to use it?
    It honestly depends on the woman.
    Her end is bulb shaped, and some women can grip it, some can not.

My ex-wife wanted to try using a strap-on although I had never given it much thought but wanted to let her try this fantasy so we we got one. We used it a few times but I think she liked it more than I did. That's not to say I didn't but more for other reasons than the actually being pegged. I liked that she could get so aroused by doing it and did have some orgasms. I did like the feeling of her being in control and I did like the physical sensation of the initial penetration but never would have gotten much sexual pleasure without masturbating while she was doing it. I guess I'm one of those guys that doesn't have any interest in anal sex.

Using a. Strapon with a woman is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Intoone View Post
    Expensive but the best one out there......

We agree. The Vac-u_loc is the way to go!

We don't use a strap-on but my wife uses her vibrator or a flexible dildo on me doggystyle. The sensations are fantastic and appeals to my submissive side.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    We don't use a strap-on but my wife uses her vibrator or a flexible dildo on me doggystyle. The sensations are fantastic and appeals to my submissive side.
    we use a harness and sometimes we don’t but I love when my wife fucks me with one of our dildos. I always have an explosive orgasm

I had a beautiful session last night where my girlfriend took me and made me her bitch

I love it when the wife pegs me, wish she would do it more often but her back problems make it difficult for her. I guess I could ride it and I've tried it that way, but I prefer taking her girlcock either doggy, on my belly or missionary. I love it and she does too, says it's soooo hot watching her cock slide into my tight, hairy hole........mmmmm making myself horny lol...

We peg now and then. I love it in the ass and she loves giving it to me

I absolutely love it when my wife puts on her strap on. She gets a look in her eyes that really turns me on. And when she bends me over and pushes her cock inside me, I go totally wild and she loves that even more.

My wife loves pegging me so much that we rarely have sex any other way.
    She has even used a double dong on us both.. our two favorite positions are missionary and me on top riding her cock

Not my wife or girlfriend but I did have a lady friend who sometimes pegged me for about a year. We both loved it! It was a thick 8” & she made me suck it first. Not much fun as it was a dildo & not a real cock, but she enjoyed watching me do it. Then she would put me face down, ass up on the edge of the bed & eat my manpussy out real good. She loved eating my ass & would also tongue fuck me till I was begging for the cock. Lotsa lube & she would start sliding that monster up in me. By the time she would get it in & start fucking me the sensations were so intense I would be shaking & literally panting like a dog. (Well, it was doggy style!) Amazing! I would love to do it again!!!

We do it about once a month. I love being on top and being penetrated by her cock, not to mention that I have a nice big set of tits to play with while I ride. Initially, she wasn’t really into it, but then she saw the pleasure it brought me. Now she bucks her hips and gets that cock going. She loves seeing the size of my loads when I cum, so much more plentiful when I’m getting boned by her. She is now getting more keen on the idea of seeing me with another guy, but she wants me to do the sucking and fucking. I on the other hand want to be the one getting sucked and fucked.

As you can probably tell, I’m still a virgin when it comes down to things. Hopefully, it will change one day and I can enjoy my first cock.

It wasnt that hard to get my wife into the idea of a strap on. We used it a little bit here and there. What she she didn't know, was that I was using the dildo every chance I got. I started craving bigger and more realistic ones and talked her into this one that was like 2 1/4 thick. It took me a while to get used to it, but I secretly practiced with it until I was ready to have her use it on me. One night we decided to try it out. I WAS SO TURNED ON ALREADY, and she pushed me down on my stomach and jammed it in. I think she was trying to make it unpleasant, but It was amazing having her trust as hard as she did, and after about 5 minutes of relentlessly ramming with this thing, i started shaking, I could feel this distant feeling from the deep inside me start to pulsate. She started to slow down but I begged her to keep going. Suddenly I just started gushing cum, it was an insane amount. I could feel it puddle underneath me and moaned the most unattractive gay moan. She pulled back, and I rolled over so excited to have had that with her and she said nothing. She has never used it on me again. She knows I have a stash of dildo and butt plugs, she mentioned it once, but hasn't said another word about the strap on. It was that experience that got me thinking I might enjoy the real thing. I have since bought a fuck machine, some seriously nice realistic cock. Still waiting for the real thing....

It sounds like she was trying to make the experience as unpleasant as possible.

Yea, well it made me realize I like it even more! Up until that point it was something we did for a few minutes during foreplay. When she saw how badly I wanted it, and how much it turned me on, and how much I was enjoying it, I think that really put her off. I am kind of to blame for her not wanting to do that anymore. She probably thought that was only something we did together, and it was obvious I was messing with the toys on my own. I mean, I don't agree with it, but that's probably it.

Make up sex almost always ends with my wife strapping up and doing me like a demon from hell.

Definitely helped me towards my m2m desire

I have a gf now, and because I am trans and my... little thing no longer gets very hard or big, I suggested getting a strap-on to use for both of us. Vaginally for her, and anally for me. It's definitely not as good as the real thing, but it does get us both off. The feel of a big, thick cock in my mouth and ass, as well as when he cums, there is definitely no substitution. God, I never realized how slutty I was to crave cock all the time, lol.

Honestly don?t know because I never had a real one ,but the fake is good when used properly

I have never been that fond of anal penetration, either with the real thing, or a facsimile thereof For me, it's just an uncomfortable feeling of pressure and fullness, but I'll surrender up my backside if a partner is really insistent and I'm properly motivated.

Some years back, while playing on a threesome with a younger couple, the gal worked a large dildo in my ass, whilst I brought her boyfriend off orally. She seemed to genuinely enjoy pegging me. She said it gave her a feeling of being 'in control,' and making me submissive. The payoff for me was when it was my turn to cum. After anal penetration, my orgasms were particularly intense, prolonged and my output of semen prolific -- presumably due to prostate stimulation. My friends seemed to enjoy seeing me spout like a waterworks, so pegging me was frequently part of our threesome play.

Thanks good story

I had an ex gf who used to use vibrators on my ass. She would fuck me so nice and blow me at the same time. It was unbelievable. Then I used to use a double penetrator on her with my cock in her ass and the vibe in her pussy. She would absolutely shudder and explode. Best orgasms we had for me to this day.