Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Strapon who has with their wife/girlfriend

Hi everyone
    do you enjoy when your Girlfriend put on the harness and inserts a dildo in your ass
    who has used a strapon ?
    has your partner ever express how she feel when she uses it
    how do you feel
    do you enjoy
    Last edited by Intoone; Aug 24, 2019 at 9:16 AM. Reason: Spelling

Re: Strapon who has with their wife/girlfriend

We have a feeldoe. I love it, my wife tolerates it. She will use it because she knows it brings me pleasure..She likes cock, dildos and vibrators are fun but she likes the real thing in her.

From what I understand the freeldoe is hard to control

i wish

Hey just mention it casually

Last edited by Intoone; Aug 24, 2019 at 2:37 PM.

is it as good as real penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Intoone View Post
    From what I understand the freeldoe is hard to control
    It can be. But with a harness, it works quite well!

(When I saw this thread, my first thought was “oh, finally, something I can rely to! Then I saw it was actually about guys in MF relationships. *sigh*)
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    It can be. But with a harness, it works quite well!

(When I saw this thread, my first thought was “oh, finally, something I can rely to! Then I saw it was actually about guys in MF relationships. *sigh*)

I understand your point of view, despite my own thoughts on ladies pegging men. Alright. * scribbles note "Remember to bring Annika L a decent girl that enjoys strap on sex when me and her meet for coffee." *
    Last edited by void(); Aug 24, 2019 at 8:38 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SayItWithFlowers.jpg 
Views:	769 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	52153
    Yes, my lovely wife and I enjoy butt play, we have a few toys.
    We have used a strap / harnesses, but they honestly don’t allow the same control as the human hand.
    She enjoys it, but only because it pleases me so much.
    This is something sweet she does for me, shares with me. Not a power trip.
    She can read me like a book, and she really puts me on another world.
    Last edited by playful808; Aug 24, 2019 at 10:11 PM.

I have two fermale lovers that love pegging me ( and other ladies )..... watching them with other ladies, is quite the experience because I tend to focus on the emotion and passion rather than just the woohoo gurl on gurl action.....

one thing they said was that males can be quite stupid when it comes to sex with women and a strapon or feeldoe gives a woman a lot of pressure related * feedback * so they can get a better idea on whats needed and when..... having watched them with other women, its hard to argue that lol

when it comes to me being pegged, yeah I enjoy it, specially when they slow down and enjoy the caressing, hair stroking, kissing and other things we can share... and one thing I love is watching their face as they cum from the sensations they are experiencing... there is something about the knowledge that they are pegging me for their own intense pleasure, that I enjoy very much
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I had an old girlfriend that enjoyed ass play and pegging me with a strap on. She would fuck me from behind while I jacked off or fuck my ass with a butt plug while she sucked my cock. Either way I had great orgasms. With guys I'm a top. I only have let one guy fuck me and really didn't like it much.
    Miss that girl sometimes, to bad she was batshit crazy!

I have, with a sidechick, lots of lube is important and it was an interesting experience for sure.

I have had a few ladies that enjoyed strap on fun.. two of them loved the control aspect and were very aggressive and somewhat dominant.. one that was into bdsm she loved to tie me to her bed and then would spend a lot of time making me cum hands free.. had a couple that were very passionate loving and caring.. most all of them I fucked as well.. had one that was lesbian that not real sure why but I think fucked me as some kind of revenge to men.. she was very aggressive and almost mad every time she fucked me.. she had the most amazing tits... the last couple of times she let me fuck her too and was kinda freaked out that she liked it as much as she did.. finally one gal was all about just pounding the hell out of me.. she found me through a friend and was very specific about what she wanted.. being sub I fit her fancy.. she and I seen each other for about 3 years.. she had a two headed dildo.. I got 9” and she got 7” she fucked the both of us at the same time!! It was very erotic to be being fucked while she reached her climax.. feel her squirming and shaking as she climaxed..

I need had one (a real one) but it does feel good Especially because he could change her size from small to big anytime you want

Isn’t pegging typical mF Relationship

I did this with an ex-gf, and it seemed great at the time, but nothing compares to the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by HardOn55 View Post
    is it as good as real penis?
    No!! BUT it feels amazing, letting my wife take over. But the real deal when my friend used to duck me I really moan then. Just something different. The thing I hate bout it is I love to swallow but don’t do ATM. Not my thing. Sometimes I feel the cum is wasted because I didn’t swallow although I know it’s deep in my ass and drips out. just 2 nights ago my wife used her small one on me and I loved it. Had an ex that she used to dominate me. The first time the look on her face was perfect wish i had that picture. You could tell she loved it and wanted more she never had done it.

LDD and void...you’re both still alive and well?! *swoons*
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    I understand your point of view, despite my own thoughts on ladies pegging men. Alright. * scribbles note "Remember to bring Annika L a decent girl that enjoys strap on sex when me and her meet for coffee." *
    Annika already has such a girl...a more than decent one, lol. And she'd probably already be joining us for coffee.

Yeah it’s great

Quote Originally Posted by Nutsucker View Post
    No!! BUT it feels amazing, letting my wife take over. But the real deal when my friend used to duck me I really moan then. Just something different. The thing I hate bout it is I love to swallow but don’t do ATM. Not my thing. Sometimes I feel the cum is wasted because I didn’t swallow although I know it’s deep in my ass and drips out. just 2 nights ago my wife used her small one on me and I loved it. Had an ex that she used to dominate me. The first time the look on her face was perfect wish i had that picture. You could tell she loved it and wanted more she never had done it.

That was good

My wife got very turned on the first time she watched me top a man. She wondered aloud "what it would be like to have a dick for one day" so I got her a really nice strap on. She has used it on one man and two women. I must say she clearly enjoyed it with the women more and I certainly didn't mind watching them! I have always been all top but I have become very interested in prostate stimulation. I am still working up the courage to have her peg me. I just have to catch her in kind mood! LOL

Part of my problem is that all the attachments we have come across are so damned big! Last week I got a nice slim dildo with an interesting-looking curve to it. Not too thick so that will be my first choice. I tried to upload a pic of it but I guess the file size was too big.

My wife doesn't strapon but she fucks me with my 8" vibrator . I love it. I do pleasure her with a vibrator and oral play but cannot remember when we last fucked. I always get my vibrator although not often enough. I'd like to try a real cock but I'm still worried about disease and bringing something home.

I have never had a strapon used on me. I would like to try it, as to explore my Sexuality.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    My wife got very turned on the first time she watched me top a man. She wondered aloud "what it would be like to have a dick for one day" so I got her a really nice strap on. She has used it on one man and two women. I must say she clearly enjoyed it with the women more and I certainly didn't mind watching them! I have always been all top but I have become very interested in prostate stimulation. I am still working up the courage to have her peg me. I just have to catch her in kind mood! LOL

Part of my problem is that all the attachments we have come across are so damned big! Last week I got a nice slim dildo with an interesting-looking curve to it. Not too thick so that will be my first choice. I tried to upload a pic of it but I guess the file size was too big.
    Thank you for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Mmpmm View Post
    My wife doesn't strapon but she fucks me with my 8" vibrator . I love it. I do pleasure her with a vibrator and oral play but cannot remember when we last fucked. I always get my vibrator although not often enough. I'd like to try a real cock but I'm still worried about disease and bringing something home.
    thanks for sharing get a strapon it will be fun and no germs �� from someone

Never a strap on, but my first wife would do me with a vibrating dildo while she sucked me or while I jerked off. It was fantastic! I would cum like crazy

Thank you

Yes, though I am not married or dating, I have a female friend who I meet up with, and strap on play always happens. She is very good at it, in fact better than any of the small handful of guys I have been with. Other experiences have been less good though, due to the girls having far too big and wide equipment.

I love it when the wife puts the harness on. We have a Doc Johnson vac-u-loc harness, you can attach all kinds of toys to it.