Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do You Like Sharing a Dick With Another Cocksucker?

Would you be turned on sharing a cock with a buddy, or is it something that you want to do all on your own?

I've never tried it, but it definitely seems hot to share a cock with a buddy. It must be a special bond of teamwork to suck a guy off together.

My perfect fantasy would be:
    My buddy and I on our knees, I'm stroking my cock and also stroking his. Meanwhile, he's jerking our guy off, his swollen head resting on my tongue. The hottest part would be him giving me words of encouragement, saying things like "Eat it. Cmon. Eat his cum. Let's get his cum out. Yeahh Take it bro. Take his load. Swallow it. Cmon swallow it it all. Good boy."

Seems like it would be a great bonding moment shared with a cock, us working together to pleasure a dick and my buddy comforting me and helping me eat a load.
    :lol:

Re: Do You Like Sharing a Dick With Another Cocksucker?

Gotta admit that this is something I've not (yet!) thought of...

I have, however, thought it would be very cool sharing a dick with my wife, whom I don't consider a 'cocksucker'. It'd be a lot of fun to be kneeling together in front of a lovely hard cock, passing it back and forth between us.

I've done it a few times, but with a side chick not another guy.

That would be great to have two guys sucking on a cock together

I’m pretty greedy when I suck cock. But I have been married twice and shared a cock with both of my wives a few times. So I guess with a woman involved, Im not as greedy.

I have shared a cock with a man and a woman and it's hotter than F*uck......

I think I'd go for the other guy's cock, which I'm pretty sure would be aching for attention.

Hadn't thought of this myself either. I had thought about sucking 2 cocks, so as part of the larger picture it could be fun of part of the activity.
    I would never want to speak badly of another but I am pretty sure if you put a cock in your mouth and suck it, weather shared or savored alone, you just might be a cock sucker.
    it is not a bad thing.
    Sucking cock should be fun for all involved.
    just sayin...

That sounds hot. One would be working the shaft and the other the balls. Lips would meet up with kissing. Put me down for some of that action.

i have not before but would love to try it

i love sharing a cock with another cock sucker and the best is when we share his load

Sharing cock with my wife is my favorite pastime, my beefy buddy who is as hairy as a bear, hung like a horse and is a big cummer often entertains us in our bedroom. She and I often compete for his sweet luscious cum. He has been a steady loyal friend to both of us and she and I trust him to stay clean and ready to please us when ever he wants which is quite often. Of our group of like minded friends he is the one we use most often. Licking his balls as he works his cock in her pussy is such a huge turn on I simply can’t get enough. When he fills her with his jizz we both take part in licking and cleaning up his cock in hopes of getting him hard again which does indeed happen often.

Yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 69plus1 View Post
    I would never want to speak badly of another but I am pretty sure if you put a cock in your mouth and suck it, weather shared or savored alone, you just might be a cock sucker.
    it is not a bad thing.
    Sucking cock should be fun for all involved.
    just sayin...
    If this comment came about because I mentioned that I didn't consider my wife to be a 'cocksucker', I only meant it in the context that I generally think of men -- like me! -- who love it, to be cocksuckers. Nothing at all wrong with the term, and I don't think it's insulting. Just feel it's more appropriately applied to a male than a female.

I love the idea and hoping it happens soon

I’ve only done that once with a girl. I wasn’t able to enjoy it as much as I could have, she caught us in the act. I was sucking his dick when she snuck in my house. She quickly joined in but the shock he and I felt was overwhelming. I almost died trying to think of some way to tell her I wasn’t doing what I was doing. Then she was sucking him and pulling me down to suck him with her.
    i was in a panic for days afraid she was going to tell everyone, he was gay but no one knew but he could just come out as he did a few years later. I was looked at as a real ladies man and had women all the time but he and I had hooked up as young guys and I really enjoyed sucking his dick.
    The next weekend she sought me out, this was a girl I had been FWB for a while. She wanted to do it some more so I contacted my friend and he agreed we had to oblige her. She told us she would never tell anyone that night but we were still scared. She reassured us again and told us she had done stuff with girls and she would bring her current secret friend in to share with us but she was to shy.
    he never knew but it turned out to be his little sister, wow.
    I had my first double vag penetration that night. That was the most incredible feeling I’ve had sexually.

I would love to suck cock with a girl but otherwise prefer solo.

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    Would you be turned on sharing a cock with a buddy, or is it something that you want to do all on your own?

I've never tried it, but it definitely seems hot to share a cock with a buddy. It must be a special bond of teamwork to suck a guy off together.

My perfect fantasy would be:
    My buddy and I on our knees, I'm stroking my cock and also stroking his. Meanwhile, he's jerking our guy off, his swollen head resting on my tongue. The hottest part would be him giving me words of encouragement, saying things like "Eat it. Cmon. Eat his cum. Let's get his cum out. Yeahh Take it bro. Take his load. Swallow it. Cmon swallow it it all. Good boy."

Seems like it would be a great bonding moment shared with a cock, us working together to pleasure a dick and my buddy comforting me and helping me eat a load.
    :lol:
    your fantasy is hot and I would like yo add to it by saying that once the cock has filled your mouth, you and your buddy should snowball with the hard earned cum. I know that is how I would finish if I was there.

I've yet to enjoy this pleasure, but of course I do believe it would be a pleasure. I would love to have a recurring thing with 2 guys for multiple reasons; this being one of them. Of course it could be even hotter with me and the other cocksucker, stroking each other the whole time. Switching from sucking the cock, to licking his balls, to playing with his ass, to stroking it and feeding it to the other sucker. So much to explore here.

Of Course my other most frequent 3-way fantasy is to suck one while the other fucks me.

My second wife had no problems with threesomes and knew I liked suckng cock. There were a couple times I was able to have a guys cock in my mouth as we satisfied her. The best night was in an ABS where she was the center of attention. I joined in with one guy and her, It turned to both her and myself swapping his cock from mouth to mouth. As the night went on she had her cock and I took care of any that were offered to me.

I am unable to suck anymore due to a jaw reconstruction. I have had the wife and one of our bi girlfriends suck me together and it was wonderful! One on my cock and the other sucking my balls. They kept trading until I couldn't take anymore and fucked both!

i would like to try two cocks together

Add this to my fantasy list.

I just love it when two are sharing my cock and balls now whether it is two guys or two women or a man and woman its unbelieveable to have four hands and two mouths all over me if it happens to be a married couple it can be over the top to hear her encouraging her husband and experiencing his heightened enthusiasm

I have shared a cock and have had my cock shared, it is a very sexy erotic situation

We were at Pendum club for bi party [there is another one tonite]
    I was in a room sucking a guy and a lady looked in.
    I said "I am not greedy, you can join".
    So she sat next to me and we both sucked that guy

I love both doing that and having it done to me. I don't usually cum from getting a bj, but one time at a party I had a hot Asian girl sucking me while her husband ate my ass out, and I came hard. I've given bjs with a woman helping, and that was fun.

I share sometimes with my wife during mfm play. I find the term "cocksucker" more of a role play type term but couldn't refer to my wife as that.

Its fun to do, but it's a different type of play.

When I play one on one with a guy. Then I fit the term cocksucker. We meet for the purpose of you use me to suck your cock until you cum
    In that case. I prefer to be solo.

Quote Originally Posted by HardOn55 View Post
    i have not before but would love to try it
    Might be arranged....where are you located?

I would love to.