Register

Remember the time - the first time?

They say that the first impression is the best one.

I think that the first time is etched in one's memory, whether it is with a man or woman. I won't talk about sleeping with a woman the first time - we hear about it all the time!

Do you remember the first time you slept with a guy - as a top or bottom? Share to tell us what happened and how it felt?

How about the first threesome with you and the other two guys - remember that?

I'll share my story, once I hear from a few of you . Thanks

Re: Remember the time - the first time?

Always a hot topic...
    When I was a young man before I had reached my manhood. My friend used to like to show me his dick. He but you're at before I did and I would get him to show it to me he would like to jerk off for me. There was one time that I wanted to take him in my mouth. I asked him and he got a little nervous he declined I knew then what I wanted wanted...

the first time i did just a man it was i guy i met on aff went to a motel and sucked and fucked each other had a great time and we met several times after that

Coastocoast

Yea a hot topic the last 8,352 times it has appeared in the forum.

I grew up without any adult sex experiences at all. When I went away to college in my freshman year, a guy I often had lunch with in the cafeteria invited me to a "gay" party. I had no idea there were gatherings of people who were gay. I knew I was gay but went on with my life.

There was a lot of people there plus a few girls. So as the party got going I danced with the guy I lunched with a lot, and we managed to find a place to make out with the other couples. He seemed to have a lot more experience than me. Eventually, the party was winding down and he had I had a lot to drink and were pretty stoned. We found a room with a sofa with a pullout couch that was occupied by two other guys. We laid down with them. That was strange. Finally they went to sleep.

As he kissed me he unbuckled my pants and opened them, then scooted down and gave me my first blow job. When he was done, he rolled me over and forced my cum into my ass. That was the strangest feeling I ever had, and is beyond description. I was about to figure out how to return the favor when he snuggled up to spoon with me and undid his pants and started kissing me again, gently on my lips, then on my neck, turning me on greatly.

He put his cock between my ass cheeks and began to run his hands over my chest, and down into my pants along my thighs as he slowly and gently probed my virgin mangina. He went very slowly and I was so turned on I totally enjoyed him slowly slipping in. I didn't know how far he was in until I felt his pubic hair touching my butt cheeks. He quietly rolled me face down and slowly fucked our as our neighbors hopefully kept to themselves. He reached under me and began playing with my nipples, pinching, rolling, squeezing, as I my hips began to meet his thrusts as I signaled my enjoyment of him fucking me.

Finally he began thrusting into me harder and faster, waking up our neighbors. It was too soon when I felt him ramping up, but I was not prepared for his loud grunting letting everyone know I just got fucked. Hard. But it is what it is, and I was surprised by his pulses deep in my ass. When we settled down, I suggested I go to the bathroom. He told me he would feel rejected as his lover. I kissed him and said "OK", and he kissed me back.
    Last edited by softheart; Aug 22, 2019 at 5:16 PM.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

My first time with a guy as an adult, I realized that I had never gotten a true blowjob until that moment.

As a young student, I came to discuss having sex with a man with a good friend. It started out as casual conversation. How do you know you like men? What would it be like? The times the subject passed in a conversation slowly and hesitantly grew over time, until we were clearly teasing and trying eachother out. One night we went out together and I crashed at his place.

We didn't need to discuss or tease much more and we just got undressed and starting doing everything we talked about. I couldn't wait to get his dick hard, so to finally take it in my mouth and start on my first blowjob. We did a lot of other things that night, though we didn't succeed in fucking eachother.

The next morning his hand on my dick woke me up. He jerked me off so slowly, just to make me come like never before.

After that, we found eachothers beds quite often.

Of course I remember my first time and as you said, it's permanently etched into my memory. A man paid me to let him put his dick in my mouth and the moment he did, I was hooked on it and especially when he came in my mouth. I swallowed his spunk more out of "self-defense;" there was so much of it that I wound up swallowing most of it - it was either that or choke on it. He paid me more money to stick the head of his dick in my ass - it was uncomfortable but it also felt good and especially when he shot his load. I remember asking myself, as he was gently fucking me, how can something that's supposed to be so bad feel so good?

I even remember the first time one of my friends got all of their dick in my ass - what a weird feeling! It was funny, too; he's fucking me and saying over and over, "It's in you! I got it in you!" and I'm lying there saying, "I know! I can feel it! Don't stop!" That guy wasn't shooting any sperm so he fucked me until he got tired. And, yes, I remember the first time I got all of the dick in my ass and the friend shot his load into me; it felt so weird while it felt really, really good. That was funny, too; when he came, he shouted, "I'm shooting! I'm shooting!" and he had me laughing as he creamed me.

First threesome? Easy to remember! Me and two other friends were bored silly and someone asked, "Who wants to do it?" We all did so we went to our secret hideout, got naked, and got in a chain to so that everyone could suck dick and be sucked, then reversed the chain before taking turns fucking and being fucked. It was so exciting but we agreed that it would have been better if another of our friends were with us.

My first, was my step dad. He took me to the beach, swiming. We entered a cabana to don our bathing suits, and I stared at his large cock, and kept staring. He noticed, and moved closer, unto it touched my cheek. It started to get hard, he stood still, smiling and not saying anything. It liked my lips, I opened my mouth and he whispered instructions for me. He came in my mouth, and I swallowed, as instructed. That day, I became his SON! With many adventures aterwards....

Lots of first times.
    first time a guy touched my dick at a sleepover, the next day was the first time I was jerked off and jerked someone else off.
    At 16 I was sucked off by a 40 year old man. First time I came in someone’s mouth.
    At 18 back to the guy from several years before, we sucked each other off. My first time to suck a dick.
    At about 19 or 20 I was able to take him balls deep, he was always able to take my 5.5 balls deep but he was thicker and longer at 7 inches. Once I was able to get pass the gag reflex it was easy to take him in my throat.

My first school mate, was when I was 12 years old. We were walking home from school and he wanted to show me a shortcut home. We cut through some woods, and came upon a small fort, obviously made by kids. He talked me into going inside with him. Once inside, he said he had to jerk, and asked if I would mind. I replied no, then he takes his cock out and starts jerking off. He asks me to join him, and I did. It wasn't but a few minutes before e are jerking each other. Then he asks me if I would suck on his cock, and he promised to suck mine afterwards. I got on my knees, and took his cock into my mouth.... He instructed me what to do, lick his balls, lick his dick, cover my teeth..... He fucked my mouth and started shooting his cum, I didn't know what to do, so I swallowed it. Next he got down and sucked on my cock, and it felt so good, it was my first. I didn't last long, and came into his mouth, he swallowed it too. Since that day, we stopped at that fort often and did each other, eventually fucking each other.

A school friend! We began our sexual exploring around 12 or so! Showing each other our cocks! He was still intact and I was amazed at how different an natural it looked!! It was a hot couple of years with me doing most of the initiating!! I could not get enough of his cock!! I sucked and I finally fucked it!! It felt so good moving in and out in my ass!! Thus is my love of an intact cock!!