A few days ago I met with a potential new regular.. he was looking for regular play as to a sexless marriage.. sent pics of a really nice 8.5 thick cock and told me he lasts a long time and shoots large thick loads.. we had chatted for about a month to make sure he really wanted to do it.. so the time of the meet I am clean inside and out naked and really kinda looking forward to some new cock.. he shows up at my door and I let him in.. we chat for a moment and he gets naked while we chat.. he is very handsome and masculine.. smells amazing.. so I go after his cock.. he relaxes and I suck him to rock hard.. he was not joking about his cock.. beautiful thick 8-9” cock!! By this time I am very worked up and ready to be bent over and used well.. I put a rubber on him lube him and hand the lube to him.. he pushes me over the Arm of the couch and lubes me inside and out.. by this time I am quivering with delight of the thought of being fucked really well.. I feel him line his cock up with my pussy and feel him pushing to enter me.. with one great thrust he drives full deep inside of me.. my toes curl my knees buckle and I loose my breath.. wow what a great way to start things off.. he right away starts thrusting away.. he felt so good!! Just as I got in time with his thrusts he was done!! Wow ok!! Nerves I tell my self.. he said he wanted to and needed to in load another load.. so I sucked him again and again he was done in a matter of a couple minutes.. he kept telling me how great I was and that he had never lasted that long before.. he told me how great he had done fucking me and he was sure he was the best I had ever had.. I did not have the heart to tell him.. he has messaged me a few times telling me how great he was.. and he is sure I am addicted to his cock now.. so tell us all you not so good stories.. I am sure we all want to hear them