Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Why is it so satisfying to taste a man's cum?

Taste another man's cum? (1) I made him cum; (2) All cum tastes diffeent - what's his taste like? (3) I like thicker cum so I can better deep throat him because my throat's so slick: (4) Watching his face when he's shooting; (5) Going home to my wife with the taste of his cum in my mouth.

I first answered this question in this thread virtually moments before the first lockdown happened, in mid-March 2020, just three months after breaking up with my girlfriend and when I was so excited about exploring my gay side in a much greater way than ever before. As I wrote then, I have been scared to swallow most guys' cum in my (now more accurate) almost 200 guys I have sucked over the last 30 years. My attitude has very much changed since writing that.

Yes, the pandemic slowed down my exploration, in so far as I've only been with three different guys since then, but with the last two guys I happily swallowed their loads during the three get-togethers. For me now it is just like so many others have said in this thread--it's the giving of such intense pleasure to especially a man, making a man hard and having his beautiful cock in my mouth and down my throat, giving him the gift of cumming in my mouth, something that the majority of women from everything I hear refuse to do, and tasting his cum in my mouth before swallowing that is all so intensely enjoyable now. For me, the taste of cum itself is getting better and better the more I eat it, and the more gay I feel. In the countless times I have jerked off in these last two years, I have eaten my cum every time, imagining it's another man's incredible semen. But for me it's even more than all those things. Especially if I feel a close connection with the other guy, I want him to give me his seed; I want his essence becoming part of my body, his DNA merging with me. I have this ever stronger need for everything gay, for another man and me becoming one.

Of course, I will continue to be careful with the guys that I hook up with, unlike in the first 21 years of my anonymous cocksucking. So given that caution, I will happily swallow every man's load who wishes to give it to me, or lets me take it. And someday soon, with the right precautions and the right guy, I will engage in even greater intimacy with a man by having him breed my ass, and me breed his.

I don't know if it was satisfying to taste another mans cum. I was with another man and his wife. And it felt so go to satisfy him. Make him come and feel good knowing that he has done the same to me. I would always like to finish him off after he had finished us. Knowing that I was pleasing him.

I just recently have opened up and have been wanting to suck a guy to completion and swallow his load. I've only tried to suck one guy to completion. I made him cum, but unfortunately I didn't swallow. There are a few reasons why I want to play with a guy. 1) Sex is sex and orgasms feel great. 2) I like the taboo of a guy pleasuring another guy. 3) I enjoy being married (to a woman) and sneaking around to play with a guy. 4) My wife is horrible at sucking dick and will never swallow, so I want to get great at it so I can watch her sucking me and think to myself, "I suck dick better than you and I swallow". I just need to relax, get over my anxiety, suck his load out and swallow every drop.