Register

What is your top App, or website for finding guys for sex?

I use Squirt.org and have tried some others. I like squirt because I don?t need an app on my phone for my wife to find.

I did download Grindr onto a second phone I have, but it seems difficult to use. Maybe I need the paid version?

What is your go to app or website???

Re: What is your top App, or website for finding guys for sex?

Double list works OK. There area a lot of flakes but I have met some good guys there too. If you can host they will come. If not then it won't be as easy.

I have free Silver Daddies. I only has one contact work out for one meeting. He was a bit of a dud and it didn't work. I get a lot of contacts for other cities, that never have amounted to anything beyond bland responses, so I assume are bots.

I found some good head on Adam 4 Adam. Lots of bot/flakes and men from other countries contact me too.

I use these because they are installed on my PC. I use a Linux virtual machine hosted on my Windows physical machine for these activities. The whole thing is hidden from all other activities. I have an cheap second phone too, without a sim card and use that tethered to my regular phone. .
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Adam4Adam and Grindr work best in my area. Doublelist is nothing but flakes and pic collectors. Nothing comes close to the success I used to have on CL.

Squirt.org has worked well for me. I'm a paid member for less than $10 a month if you buy a year. If you're to cheap to shell that out don't expect good results.

Currently I am using A4A, Sniffies, Doublelist, Squirt, SilverDaddies and Grindr. I have only found and met up with 3 guys from Grindr (since Aug 2021). I used to use CL when it was around. That site was the best. I found men and women to play with. I'm just recently trying to open up completely and fully enjoy being with a guy. With that being said, I have to be physically attracted to be with someone. For a guy, he needs to be in decent shape, not too old, not hairy, good looking and have a nice sized cock. There are other criteria, but those are a few. I know that being picky limits my odds and I'm good with that. I'm looking for quality, not quantity (well, girth and length too).