Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Why is it so satisfying to taste a man's cum?

For me I view it as my reward for giving my man such pleasure. I love the cum and I know the feeling I get when I get sucked off to orgasm and how fucking good it feels. Knowing that I can make that happen with my mouth and throat to another man is great...

I enjoy the whole experience. The act of sucking another man seems to me to be submissive in nature. You are taking his dick into your mouth for the very purpose of getting him to the point where he cums. Once he arrives there, you are rewarded with the satisfaction that you brought him to his ultimate goal - giving you his seed. The taste, texture, and consistency of his cum are the treasure he awarded you for doing it well. I love feeing of a man cumming in my mouth and how it tastes as his dick pulses more and more until he is drained.

Well I genuinely love the taste of most cum. To me most cum is actually a very pleasant taste. I’m a true cum slut. I’ve done all sorts of kinky things with cum. I’ve eaten cum on food. I’ve worn it on my face for hours after giving a blowjob. I enjoy keeping cum in my mouth for as long as possible after giving a blowjob to savor the taste. I also love the the process of getting cum through giving a blowjob. I absolutely love the submissiveness and slutty feeling I get as a cum slut male cocksucker. I love feeling his penis get harder and harder in my mouth as my feeder approaches his orgasm. I also love his growing sense of urgency as he gets close to orgasm, and pushes my head down his cock balls deep over and over again.

Yeah, the process is what makes it so hot. You gotta play with his penis to get cum. It's such a treat when you get to experience a penis; The smell of his crotch, the musky aroma of his balls, the salty fleshy taste of his head and shaft. Love when the smell of my spit is all over his cock and on my face, it blends with that manly musk of a cock to feel intoxicating. Feels so slutty and dirty, having his wet cock all around my face and mouth, the sounds of moaning, the scent of cock and saliva, the only way it could get any better is that thick, hot, fresh sperm spraying out of his swollen penis.

The best is knowing that in that moment when you feel his head in your mouth, and that strong salty sperm flavor is spilling all over your tongue and you're swallowing it down, that he's feeling so incredibly good at the same time. His sperm is cumming out because you made him feel so good. You only get to feel and taste and eat semen after you've made a man feel the best possible feeling in life of ejaculating his sperm.

I agree with so much of what others have said. For me, one of the most intensely arousing things about swallowing another man's cum is the taboo factor. It's naughty and 'dirty' and slutty. For some reason I find great lusty arousal in being naughty and dirty and slutty. The feel of a guy's dick reaching it's peak of stiffness and then pulsating, releasing the warm, thick juice is very satisfying. But then, as is the case for many others, I get very aroused and excited as I kneel and lick my gf's wet pussy to orgasm. It is equally on the same level as having cum shot in my mouth, but that's just me. I've always wondered...if ladies shot streams of cum from their pussy that had the taste and consistency of a guy's cum, would we want to swallow it? I think I would learn to love it but I don't know that I would have immediately found it as delicious as I did when the first cock got off in my mouth mainly because getting a mouth full of cum involves the act of sucking cock, generally.
    Cum is unique in it's taste. There's only one source for it. I prefer to take it straight from the source but if I could only get it from licking pussy, that would work, however, I would miss the experience of sucking dick to get it.

For me, it's about getting the guy to cum. That's hot. Nor really into cum itself, I just swallow and down it goes. But getting that cock to cum ... mmm.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    As described earlier, it’s not so much the taste but the reward of having them cum from my oral talents. Feeling his pulsating throbbing dick unload in my throat makes me want to cum which I have numerous times. I couldn’t begin to say how much of his juice I have swallowed but it’s a lot. Fortunately for me he too enjoys the rewards of a job well done, weekends keep us busy keeping our nuts empty as we might milk each other 3 or 4 times over the course of the weekend. One of my favorites is just before he cums in my wife I swallow his cock and he unloads and tasting her juices and his wet cock always keeps me hard and cumming.
    I too have swallowed so much cum I lost track, the joy of making a man cum is such a huge turnon that I can cum without touching myself. My regular buddy gets his balls drained almost daily before work, just this morning he said hey man I just fucked my wife mind if I come over for you to clean me up, I couldn't resist.

I would say that cumming in my mouth means I've given a great blowjob. Why suck cock if you do not swallow the cum? I love that first squirt in my mouth and then the sensation of the cum going down my throat.

I LOVE CUM

Anyone tried mixing cum with pineapple juice & freezing it in an ice tray to eat later? I’d imagine it would taste great as it slowly melts in your mouth! Something I need to try one day!

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    I too have swallowed so much cum I lost track, the joy of making a man cum is such a huge turnon that I can cum without touching myself. My regular buddy gets his balls drained almost daily before work, just this morning he said hey man I just fucked my wife mind if I come over for you to clean me up, I couldn't resist.
    Very limited experience with sucking cock, only two or with no cum but just doing it and in my head debating if I like it or it is just ok, knew I didn’t hate it but then I came in my pants so guess I liked it

It's also that sense of accomplishment that makes tasting his cum so satisfying. Just deliciously nasty and taboo to be tasting and consuming his male essence. I haven't sucked many men who didn't cum in my mouth and while being able to suck the dick was a "reward" all by itself, not tasting his cum would leave me feeling empty and like I did all that I had to do for "nothing," in that sense. It's a bit of an ego trip and satisfying in that way to know that you just did something a lot of people can't or won't do and, yeah, it's so good to know that while sucking him, you're making him feel good... but even better to know that you made him feel so good that he came in your mouth. Taste varies as does consistency and even the amount of cum coaxed out of him but when you've "acquired the taste," there's nothing that makes you feel so satisfied than to take his cum in your mouth, savor the flavor, then swallow it. The sense of satisfaction is very hard to put into words.

Although I have only taste my own cum I do find I like it and I would certainly like to try sucking a cock/cocks and tasting different cum, reading all these replies makes me want to try even more

I have never actually done this but I fantasize about it almost daily.

For me, I think there would be no hotter thing than be able to please a man with just my mouth to the point that he cums, and seeing as a lot of men want to cum in a mouth I would be more than happy to do that. The same thing when I am chatting online, I love to know that the people I am chatting with can get off chatting to me, so hot.

For me it is genuinely the flavor, the rush of being on my knees for a guy and knowing that when I am finished a little piece of him will always be a part of me.

For me definitely not the taste. Never have really liked. But I love making a guy cum. Just satisfaction of completing the job I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by notsureif View Post
    For me definitely not the taste. Never have really liked. But I love making a guy cum. Just satisfaction of completing the job I guess.
    This is me too. Love the feeling of having made them lose control and go over the top, a pulsing cock in your mouth as they release in ecstasy.

The taste is gonna be whatever it's gonna be but there's just something about feeling his cock pulsing in your mouth, hearing him grunting and groaning and cussing, and feeling his cum on your tongue that makes it so damned pleasurable. It just isn't the same as, say, getting a facial (which I hate with a passion); the blow job just does not feel complete until he's in your mouth and pumping his load into it for tasting (if you do at all) and gulping it all down. Now the only thing that, at least for me, makes this even better is to cum in his mouth...

I really like doing things for others. And we all know how good a blow job feels. So I've gotten satisfacionout of sucking men. When they cum in my mouth it means I've please them well. And cum should never be wasted.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I could not agree more! For me it's the culmination of all the erotic and sexually charged almost taboo moments, the mutual kissing, touching of the same gender making love with one another. I throughly enjoy my partner cumming in my mouth and always savor his nectar.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    For me it's just erotic as hell to bring someone to a good orgasm and feel it as they experience it. I also really enjoy tasting and swallowing my reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Argent 11 View Post
    I could not agree more! For me it's the culmination of all the erotic and sexually charged almost taboo moments, the mutual kissing, touching of the same gender making love with one another. I throughly enjoy my partner cumming in my mouth and always savor his nectar.
    I agree with your comment, as well as the one you replied to.

For me, it's a thrill to provide the ultimate sexual pleasure - an orgasm - for another person, M or F. In the case of males, many have a specific desire to cum in the mouth of their fellator. Sign me up for that!

I've only had one guy who's cum was really bitter, but I'd suck him again in a NY minute as he shoots big load. I've sucked other guys who's cum tasted like candy - boy I'd like to do him again - just sayin'

When a man cums in my mouth I know I have given him pleasure

When I am sucking cock and swallowing cum I feel intensely female. I feel the same way when I am able to ride a hard cock with the man on his back, and especially so when he shoots his load in my ass---and just a little less so when I am on my belly or knees. In a short time those feminine feelings are gone and I am to all intents and purposes all man again. Now that I think about it taking a load of cum in my mouth or ass gives me the same kind of womanly feeling I got when I was a kid and cross-dressed in Mom's underwear, and later in my wife's, and even later in my own that I kept hidden away. The interesting part of this is I have no "gender confusion" at all. I just like to enjoy the womanly feeling when I have it, and then I set it aside.

It’s the process. Anticipating undoing that belt then seeing it eye to eye knowing it’s gonna throb in your mouth. Cum tastes sexier and better than pussy.savouring not swalllowing just feeling and tasting it I keep it in my mouth as long as I can then swallow lil bits at a time never swallowing it all leaving a coating in my mouth

Hearing a man moaning, those deep manly grunts, while feeling his sperm violently ejaculating out of his penis into your mouth, is really something that can't be explained and just has to be experienced. Once you've experienced this, there's no alternative that comes close to pleasuring somebody.

Hmm, interesting question. You probably like the taste itself. Or at the moment when a man finishes, you also get moral satisfaction from being able to bring him to orgasm. It is a very multifaceted issue that can be considered from different sides. After all, everyone has their own fetish, which does not necessarily have to look for any explanations. For example, I recently had a new fetish, after I stumbled upon vidsofcams.com . Now I really like to masturbate to girls who show their gorgeous bodies on camera online.
    Last edited by ThirdAngel; Feb 22, 2022 at 9:28 AM.

To know that I did such a great job sucking his cock that he had an orgasm. My reward is his hot cum in my mouth.

It’s the most intimate gift that he can give and therefore I take pleasure in receiving it.

When I first started sucking cock, it was all about getting to the center of the Tootsie-Pop... getting rewarded for having pleasured my partner. Now that I am older (and I'd like to think a bit wiser... LOL), for me, it's about the pleasure and experience. Whether I am the top (feeder) or bottom (swallower), it's about the energy transfer. If you're sucking and swallowing another man's cum, you are literally sucking the life from him. Or, if you want to look at it from another perspective, he is giving a part of his life to you. It works the other way as well when some one is sucking you and drinking your cum. You are giving him (or her) a part of your life.

Thankfully our bodies replenish fairly rapidly, but it's the rare occasion that a guy cums and remains hard and cums again in a rapid succession. Even if he's on the little blue pill, it usually takes 15-30 minutes for him to cum again, if not longer.

So, I guess the satisfaction comes from knowing you've been given or have given an intimate part of you.

I don't simply want to make him orgasm. I want to experience every last tiny drop of his cock throbbing until his uncontrolled desire to mate is fully satisfied.