Register

Who wants to pierce their tits?

I have thought about this for awhile, I have no piercing or tattoos. But I think this looks awesome. And I love the feel, they are magnetic balls but I'm thinking of piercing. I think I would love to open up a little bit. What do you think?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190813_155244.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	52099

Re: Who wants to pierce their tits?

No!! Never!! Ouch!! It hurts to look at that!!
    JEM

All I can say is this, when I saw that picture I absolutely CRINGED! OH MY God THAT MUST HAVE HURT!!!

YIKES!!!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

The magnetic balls certainly create some pain which is quite exotic when you relieve it upon removal especially when your cumming. But I was more interested in the thought of piercing I think pierced tits look great.

Its not for me, never really understood the fascination, each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by MAcpl69 View Post
    I have thought about this for awhile, I have no piercing or tattoos. But I think this looks awesome. And I love the feel, they are magnetic balls but I'm thinking of piercing. I think I would love to open up a little bit. What do you think?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190813_155244.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	52099
    I enjoy using nipple clamps on myself from time to time. I adjust them to be tight but not to the point of hard pain, just a nice pinch. I have thought about getting one nipple pierced but have read that is is very painful. The magnetic balls in the above pic look like fun. Where can I purchase a set?

I am gifted with nipples that are hard-wired to my cock. I have tried a magnetic clamp set but they are just too strong to be comfortable. I would never pierce for fear of losing sensitivity.

Pretty sure I bought them at the local adult toy store. I use nipple clamps as well, not sure going right to the magnetic balls is a good idea, start with adjustable clamps and work up

Not me no thanks

I absolutely love my pierced nipples, I love for them to be bitten and tugged and sucked its like someone is sucking on the tip of my cock at the same time...have been pierced for over 15 years