Register

A girl wants to give me a blowjob but what does she get out of it? What's her motive?

Marylin told my friend Louie that she wanted to give me a blowjob.

I barely know her but I know she finds me attractive. As far as I know, the receiver is the one who gets pleasure and everything from a blowjob.

Why does she want to give me a blowjob so bad? Isn't it work? like a job for her?

Re: A girl wants to give me a blowjob but what does she get out of it? What's her mot

She most likely enjoys giving her partner pleasure, and is enjoyable in pretty much the same way as it would be anyone else who wants to give a blowjob. Making her partner feel wonderful is as rewarding to her as it is to you by simply knowing that you enjoyed it. It is the accomplishment that brings her satisfaction, and well worth the work.

Re: A girl wants to give me a blowjob but what does she get out of it? What's her mot

we could use the thinking of why would a guy want to give a female oral ? because its the same situation, just reversed...

if she wants to give you a BJ, decide if you want to talk to her about it or ask the site about why she wants to give you a BJ.... but think about it, whoses going to know more, what she is thinking, her or the site.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I dunno I never had the urge to give oral to anyone

I have several buddies who all they ever want is to suck me. They seriously enjoy it and it shows in how good they are at it.

I know that’s my whole reason for being on this site. I just love cock. Looking at it, playing with it, stroking it, sucking it, and swallowing my reward. I’m not female and I don’t want mine played with. I’m just saying there are people like me that love to savor the beautiful cock.

Quote Originally Posted by groove311 View Post
    Marylin told my friend Louie that she wanted to give me a blowjob.

I barely know her but I know she finds me attractive. As far as I know, the receiver is the one who gets pleasure and everything from a blowjob.

Why does she want to give me a blowjob so bad? Isn't it work? like a job for her?
    If you enjoy what you are doing, its never work! My suggestion is sit back and enjoy it.

These days, if a woman wants to give you a blowjob, you say, "Okay! Thanks!" and let her blow you and enjoy it. Your other questions get deep into the guts of giving a blow job. Is it like work? Yes. Is it pleasurable work for the person doing it? Yes. Is the receiver the only one getting pleasure from it? No. How does that work? Drop me a PM and I'll explain it to you.

Don't overthink it.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    These days, if a woman wants to give you a blowjob, you say, "Okay! Thanks!" and let her blow you and enjoy it. Your other questions get deep into the guts of giving a blow job. Is it like work? Yes. Is it pleasurable work for the person doing it? Yes. Is the receiver the only one getting pleasure from it? No. How does that work? Drop me a PM and I'll explain it to you.

Don't overthink it.
    KDaddy23, you nailed it!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    KDaddy23, you nailed it!
    It should be called a "Blow Hobby".

Girls look so sexy when they are giving blowjob. Specially when they make eye contact. I didn't know they get a lot of pleasure from giving. It's hard to gasp because I don't have any urge to go down on a girl or a guy.

I posed this question to the wife, she is an avid lover of pleasing cock orally, and she does it often. Her explanation is simply she loves the taste, texture and the sheer pleasure she gives her partner. Even though she loves fucking her admitted greatest sexual pleasure is orally pleasing a hard cock. When I am away our mutual friend often comes over for his pleasure and she openly and excitedly accepts the challenge.

haha i remember there was this guy who would suck while the guy was asleep.. he was getting tired of getting sucked it was too much. So yes I there are people who love sucking cock a lot!!

The pleasure of giving a blowjob is something most of us on this forum can agree on, and I feel she would most likely enjoy sucking you off.

Another thing that might (also) be happening here is that maybe she wants you.

One woman that propositioned me, it seemed, used it to jerk her boy friend around afterward. It was far from the best sex I'd ever had. "You can cum now," when she was hardly aroused. He was sort of a sad sack and I felt bad for him when it became obvious.

My fantasy reading your post is to bargain for more if it wouldn't blow the deal. Could I bury my face in her pussy while she was doing me? Could she be naked, or at least have her tits out?...

na i dont have any urges to go down on anyone not even women. It doesn't do anything for me.

I know it can be strange to some, but there are people that don't like giving blowjobs or going down at all. It's how I was born.

We're all different. While I enjoy getting a partner off orally and am up for some pretty kinky things, I'm uncomfortable with nipple play and kissing with a man.