Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question for Bottoms

So... I have a question for other guys/girls who either have bottomed, or are the regular bottom: do you enjoy it because you like making your partner happy, or because you like being submissive to a more ‘dominant’ partner? I am not a dominant person, both in bed and in normal interactions, I am very shy and reserved, and while I have only bottomed once, I feel that I would make for a very poor top.

Re: Question for Bottoms

this is a good question.. for me it is a lot of different thingsi am very alpha male in real life so being a sub bottom is a huge relieve to me to just give into my partner.. it don’t make me feel feminine or lady like I just really like giving control over and being his fuck toy.. it is very erotic to me.. and on the other hand I just love getting my pussy fucked.. I so enjoy it.. I love having nice cock inside of me.. the few guys that I let cum in me I love knowing that I another guy got them so horny and worked up that they planted their seed deep inside me.. it feels amazing knowing that they age me their dna to become part of me for the rest of my life..

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    this is a good question.. for me it is a lot of different thingsi am very alpha male in real life so being a sub bottom is a huge relieve to me to just give into my partner.. it don’t make me feel feminine or lady like I just really like giving control over and being his fuck toy.. it is very erotic to me.. and on the other hand I just love getting my pussy fucked.. I so enjoy it.. I love having nice cock inside of me.. the few guys that I let cum in me I love knowing that I another guy got them so horny and worked up that they planted their seed deep inside me.. it feels amazing knowing that they age me their dna to become part of me for the rest of my life..
    That’s quite a picture you painted! But I’m confused, your profile is listed as male, but you mention having a “pussy”? I take it you mean your anus then? I don’t like viewing myself as a “fucktoy”, just someone who likes making others happy.

yes pussy I do mean my ass.. but it is used for much the same purpose to be fucked.. and fuck toy is just a term.. I do give pleasure and happiness with my pussy.. relief as well.. to sexually frustrated married men.. they come to me to get what they want and need.. I give it willingly and freely.. they get the sex and tension and I get fucked well..

Wow, I love to bottom. I only bottom. I love women, and pussy, and a nice set of tits. But on the right day, show me a fat cock and all I want to do is please the man its attatched to. Its so sexy knowing that a man has a hard cock because I sucked it and made him hard, then the pleasure of him filling my ass full with his dick. Listening to him moan with pleasure as I suck his dick with my ass while he pumps in and out of me. But the ultimate is knowing that I have given him so much pleasure that he has an orgasm inside me. I stay half hard the rest of the day knowing his cum is inside me. Yes I love to bottom, and I love a man to make me his cum slut

I don't do it often, as most of the guys I've been with have been bottoms, but when I do it I like it because it makes him happy and it feels fantastic.

When I've bottomed, it's not to make the other guy happy and I'm definitely not the submissive type... but I do like being fucked from time to time; I've slowed that down a lot here in my old age. Why not do it to make my partner happy? Because he's gonna be happy that he gets to fuck and I've never heard - or had it come back to me in any way - that a guy didn't like filling my ass with cum. I don't have the personality to be a submissive kind of guy; I learned early on in life that I don't respond well to guys who wanted to be dominant with me... and still don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    yes pussy I do mean my ass.. but it is used for much the same purpose to be fucked.. and fuck toy is just a term.. I do give pleasure and happiness with my pussy.. relief as well.. to sexually frustrated married men.. they come to me to get what they want and need.. I give it willingly and freely.. they get the sex and tension and I get fucked well..
    Being called a “fucktoy” is degrading.

I like topping sometimes (when things get hot), but am primarily a bottom. When I fuck, it's more often with a woman. Even anally, I like a woman's smell and smoothness. I love my prostate being tickled by a nice long cock. I prefer length over thickness, which can sometimes hurt and makes me bleed on occasion. It comes down to the partner being slow, gentle, well lubed, covered and patient. I do like that it makes my partner happy, and especially when I'm on my hands and knees between two cocks, one in my mouth and the other in my ass. I guess I'm selfish, but I just think of how good it feels for me and also think about how much my partner is hopefully enjoying it too. It's about equal for me.

for me, I do not necessarily define bottom as being fucked in my ass (or pussy as Tight1 calls it) as I have no interests in anal of any kind. BUT, I do define being the bottom as sucking on his cock till he fills my mouth. The reason I enjoy being the bottom in this scenario is because I love the feeling of his hard cock and the feeling of my lips around it, the pulsing and finally I love the cum and playing with the cum.
    So, do you all agree that this qualifies as being a bottom? Does not really matter if it qualifies as my reasons for doing it will be unaffected but I am interested in knowing. Hopefully, this answers the question of why I love doing it too.

Quote Originally Posted by eager4cum View Post
    BUT, I do define being the bottom as sucking on his cock till he fills my mouth.
    So, do you all agree that this qualifies as being a bottom?.
    My opinion...(just an opinion). That is not the image that comes to mind when I think of a bottom.
    A bottom has a cock in his ass.
    As long as your lover understands your definition of a bottom then it's all good, right?

Dee

Although I have not bottomed with another guy my wife pegs me and I love the feeling of being fucked. As we have done this more and more I can say it's much more erotic as she is starting to enjoy doing it. Bottom line no pun intended I really like anal stimulation, the wife has also been experimenting with anal play and has said she likes it, to her it's alot like getting fucked in her pussy. Can't wait till she wants cock in both at the same time!

I never really stopped to think about it. I like to bottom because just feels amazing to me, and well.. the man I'm involved with is a top, so it just works out that way.

i love being the bottom it makes me feel like a woman does after geeting cock and cum

Quote Originally Posted by by~his~side View Post
    My opinion...(just an opinion). That is not the image that comes to mind when I think of a bottom.
    As long as your lover understands your definition of a bottom then it's all good, right?

Dee
    your right on, it is not the image I think of either which is why I asked the question because I wanted to know what others think about it. thanks for responding.

Its interesting that as I get older, I would like to try being a bottom. Also, I'm interested in being pegged by a woman, just to see what it would be like .
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I've tried bottoming a few times, but I'm still working on it. For me, it's the interesting sensations I'm wanting to explore, not being submissive. I have trust issues about being submissive that I have a hard time getting over.

While I prefer to top, I'm not a dominant alpha either. I just like sex.

I think most of the enjoyment of being a bottom is giving in and letting someone take charge of you, at 30 I’m starting to find people that understand instead of thinking every casual encounter is serious... and then again some aren’t enough ����*♂️

My secret finally was able to fist me... have to say, intimate submission there. All I could think was how much of a slut my ass was for him able to stretch that far

I enjoy the role change. With my wife Im dominant, and she does whatever I ask. When Im with a guy I love to submit to him, to do whatever it takes to please him.

I would say its 50/50, though...I love the submissive aspect of it, but I also genuinely love the feeling of being fucked. That stretch and fullness cant be beat.

I do it because I like it and so does my partner. He tops me front to front with his arms holding my knees to my sides, and I hang on for dear life. I love the physicality of him pounding into me trying to get his nut while I'm doing everything I can to help. I love to squeeze my toes and my hole as tight as possible. After a minute or so I start oozing precum onto my stomach, and that and , it helps me to cum from his belly rubbing on my cock as he fucks me. There is something special about "our little secret" that I am carrying my partners cum in my ass everywhere we go that day.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Footstep40 View Post
    I never really stopped to think about it. I like to bottom because just feels amazing to me, and well.. the man I'm involved with is a top, so it just works out that way.
    does he enjoy topping you?

LOL.. Well yeah, he does!

Hi there looking to chat

Quote Originally Posted by by~his~side View Post

Dee
    I agree that a bottom wants and accepts cock in his ass.
    For me, I want that cock in my ass and in my mouth and to give into my tops desires.
    So I guess I would define myself as a submissive bottom
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Spininmywheels View Post
    I agree that a bottom wants and accepts cock in his ass.
    For me, I want that cock in my ass and in my mouth and to give into my tops desires.
    So I guess I would define myself as a submissive bottom
    Thank You

You have a clear understanding of what your top desires so
    I would most definitely define you as a submissive bottom.
    And a sexy bottom, as well.

You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Footstep40 View Post
    LOL.. Well yeah, he does!
    Lol! Good point...

I really like the sensation but it is also about being on the other end of a cock. I don't consider top or bottom as dominant or submissive. I like to time my muscle contractions with my ass as my top pushes in and again as he pulls back. When I tighten up the sensation gets more intense and it gives me some control over the experience. I also like the build up to him cumming inside me. What I also like is to flip and top him after we have a short break. I think being a bottom makes you a better top.

As a Bottom, I might be passive or aggressive. Might be about getting him off, or getting me off. Depends. It’s a dynamic.
    Last edited by playful808; Jul 18, 2019 at 8:56 PM.

I bottom for many reasons, first, because it feels amazing, I have yet to experience a better orgasm. I don’t think you have to be submissive to bottom, that being said, when I bottom, I like to be dominated, I’m not offended by being called a fucktoy. I also do love to please my partner anyway I can, if fucking me pleases him/her then it’s all the better for me.