Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Question for Bottoms

Question:
    Are all the bottoms here also subs?

At 57 years old I have been engaged in anal sex since collage, I have maintained the same sex partners for years now, so much so that it is common place for them to send me a text giving me a heads up so I can properly prep. My wife knows of my sexual adventures and we engage in lots of outside the marriage sexual fun. In my normal day to day life I am the ultimate alpha male, dominate personality and driven, in private I become a submissive bottom boy who likes to be dominated in bed. My buddy who is a regular gives me a great deal of satisfaction every time he makes a deposit in my ass or man pussy. But it’s not one sided , we switch it up and I give him a good ass pounding from time to time, but my ultimate favorite is when I have all 4 of my regulars buds take turns spilling their spunk in my man hole.

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    Question:
    I would like to bottom to the right man, for the sexual experience of it. I am not submissive.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by MAcpl69 View Post
    Although I have not bottomed with another guy my wife pegs me and I love the feeling of being fucked. As we have done this more and more I can say it's much more erotic as she is starting to enjoy doing it. Bottom line no pun intended I really like anal stimulation, the wife has also been experimenting with anal play and has said she likes it, to her it's alot like getting fucked in her pussy. Can't wait till she wants cock in both at the same time!
    I'm in the same boat as you.Wife loves to fuck me with our strapons or hand held toys. I LOVE the feeling in my ass. It's like I'm being massaged from the inside out! When she hits my P-spot I can't help but moan. I think that drives her to fuck me more. Like your wife, mine has learned to like anal as well. She can cum from anal play too! My dream would to be fucked by a real cock while my wife sucks me. Or two guys!

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    I like topping sometimes (when things get hot), but am primarily a bottom. When I fuck, it's more often with a woman. Even anally, I like a woman's smell and smoothness. I love my prostate being tickled by a nice long cock. I prefer length over thickness, which can sometimes hurt and makes me bleed on occasion. It comes down to the partner being slow, gentle, well lubed, covered and patient. I do like that it makes my partner happy, and especially when I'm on my hands and knees between two cocks, one in my mouth and the other in my ass. I guess I'm selfish, but I just think of how good it feels for me and also think about how much my partner is hopefully enjoying it too. It's about equal for me.
    While I've never had the pleasure of enjoying one cock in my mouth and another in my ass at the same time, the rest of your post fits me to a "T" I love feeling a hard cock in my ass first and foremost because it feels good. On the other hand, the few times I've topped, the pleasure was much about knowing I was making my partner feel good, than about feeling good myself.

I do it for both. There's no way I would subject myself to pain to please a guy..no thanks! If his cock in my ass feels good, then it's a win-win for both! But knowing I made my guy moan with great pleasure is such a mental turn-on!

the guy needs to take it slow if he's entering you...or you take control and sit on it..that way, you decide how much to take in...there will be a little pain at first.. every man knows this who ever took a cock in the ass! but it goes away and other feelings take place. The more you get fucked, the more pleasurable experience it is..

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    Question:
    Im submissive only to the point of not being an aggressive dom. Like, I will gladly submit to a kind top, but I’m not going to go so far as “spank me daddy, I’ve been a bad boy!”. You know? I am not turned on by aggressive men/women.

I think I do like to be dominated, but it's not that I want to be submissive, but that I want to please, and be pleased. The harder the top pounds me, the harder I moan. If the guy pushes my head to deepthroat his cock, and slaps my face with my cock in his mouth, it just turns me on. At a certain point, I'll do just about anything he says.

I don't bottom very often due to all of my partners having been bottoms, but I do it sometimes, and I'm not submissive in the slightest.

I love all this terminology that is getting thrown around. So clinical. For me it is simple: I enjoy anal sex because it feels incredible to be dual penetrated. Dp brings the longest and most massive orgasms without a doubt. From his experience, my husband swears it is the anal penetration that is creating it. I tend to agree wit him. I am multiorgasmic vaginally and with very intense orgasms but dp takes me over the moon. Also without a doubt, my husband never multiorgasmed until I introduced him to anal. I believe his orgasms can rival mine based on the way his body responds and feels to me. It is the closest experience to my own and we love that we can share this. We love vaginal sex but all the anal sex are shared moments that we both do. It is a different type of connection for us. As for the person we are doing it with (if it is another) is is pure, raw pleasure, we do it because it feels amazing. As for being submissive? Whaaaaa? Neither of us are, it's sex, fun feel good sex. And we agree that bareback is the best since cum filling anal sex is the bomb for many reasons! We love the added pressure and fullness as well as the fabulous visuals.

I have been sharing my bi experiences with my wife for quite sometime now, I 1st experienced my 1st anal action in collage and have been an advocate ever since, early in our marriage 33 yrs ago she knew I was into man sex sex and lots of it. She too is into anal sex and I pleasure myself In her ass often as does my best buddy. Without remorse it is the most awesome sexual act I participate in. She and I have had more spunk dumped in our ass than we can count. Having a dependable buddy who services both of us is an awesome relationship, knowing that whether she or I are are taking care of his needs we both know and appreciate that he is clean and discreet. Being my neighbor it is also so convenient having a buddy so close and available almost daily whether it’s a quick blow and go before work or full on sex annaly . His cock is always a welcome addition too our bed, but it is not one sided, he too loves to take my dick deep into his ass. So at least for the wife and I we enjoy our encounters immensely and often. His super hairy body is a turn on for both of us, his hairy body thrusting his dick into us is an awesome sight and feeling and he being a heavy cummer makes it all the more hot.

I just want to applaud those last two posts. Your descriptions really make me wanna get fucked!!!

I just like to suck cock. If the guy wants to fuck my ass, I won't say no. If I've been with the guy enough times and trust him, I'll swallow his cum... or let him cum wherever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Its interesting that as I get older, I would like to try being a bottom. Also, I'm interested in being pegged by a woman, just to see what it would be like .
    Then you need to try both. I've never been pegged by a woman...I might enjoy it, but I'm pretty sure it would feel different from a mental perspective. I've put plenty of dildos in my ass but never enjoyed them as much as when a man fucked me.....it's the human connection after all that drives us to couple with one another regardless of whether the 'other' is opposite or the same sex. Hard to imagine that connection would feel quite as strong if it was through a strap-on.

[QUOTE=MorThan7;328190 I think being a bottom makes you a better top.[/QUOTE]

AGREED!...every guy who prefers to top should bottom once in a while....for the empathy factor.

So in answer to the original question...I bottom both because it feels good to have a dick in my ass AND because I love knowing I'm pleasing my guy. If being compassionate and caring and wanting your partner to enjoy your body is your definition of submissiveness, well...that's just another label...and not the most accurate one.

Man, I wish I could live in your neighborhood! What a great situation you have!

Quote Originally Posted by stonebow View Post
    I bottom both because it feels good to have a dick in my ass AND because I love knowing I'm pleasing my guy.
    Bingo!

For myself, I want to be the woman, and to be penetrated for pleasure is the ultimate expression of femininity...

I am a Total Bottom, I like it because it makes me feel very slutty ... and I love how it feels

For me, it's a lot more simple than anything yet posted. I have come in asses before. I have not had anyone come in my ass yet. Maybe after I experience it, I'll know whether or not I wish to repeat the experience.
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

Just love the feeling of a nice cock in my love hole.
    Knowing that I'm bringing pleasure to both of us turns me on.
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

Quote Originally Posted by xdoorb View Post
    I just want to applaud those last two posts. Your descriptions really make me wanna get fucked!!!
    lol - thank you

A couple that takes it together side by side stays together - lol.

We have a stud now who can give my husband the best anal ever now and three ladies to help out so the strap on thing is pretty fun nowadays. My husband has not and will not do another guy anally, not ever going to happen so its a good thing all the ladies love to do guys. Kinda rough if they want anal reciprocated otherwise. But even though we will never do that, my man has gotten very good at sucking guys off and taking cum like a pro. I'm so proud of him. SOOOO HOOTTT! Still the BEST Kissing EVER!!!

It appeals to my submissive side. I love the feeling of being taken hard when he cums and fills me up.

I only bottom now and can honestly say that when the right guys approach you and you hit it off and they know how how to use their cocks their is no greater feeling/orgasm in the world.It is so hot when you know he is getting ready to cum deep in you and you just aly there exhausted when he is done with you.You may be spent but your mind is already racing to the next time.It is also hot when all he wants is a qucik bj in the car to make him happy.I love married women who do not know how to make their men happy.I do.

I like being both top and bottom, and likewise like acting as both dom and sub. I don't have just one persona sexually. I like playing different roles based on my own moods as well as my partners. If I am with a sub I play the Dom role, and visa versa. However, my perfect match is versatile just like I am. I say I can be sub, but I am always aggressive. I am a feed me fuck me oral and bottom.