Register

Have you ever been the one to initiate someone’s first time?

For me the internet has made finding likeminded guys much easier. I’m just not good in a regular situation, like a bar, club or other face to face encounter.

Id like to hear how you initiated or hit on someone. Was it their first time? What was the result?

Re: Have you ever been the one to initiate someone’s first time?

Jeez, I've given so many guys their first time it ain't funny and I've lost count of how many. Most of the time, they came to me and either came right out and told me what they wanted to do; those who couldn't be direct about it just kept throwing hints and questions until I told them to just say what they want to say - damn! A few times, I didn't exactly get things rolling but a conversation went in that directions and by the time it was over, another new guy learned what it's like to be sucked off by a guy and to suck a dick with or without acquiring the taste. Trying to think about how many guys and the best I can do is say it's more than twenty...

There weren't too many times when I gave a guy his first experience and he found it not to his liking... at first. I can only really remember one guy who came back and told me that he decided that, after trying it with another guy, it wasn't for him - but what we did didn't cause him to make that decision. So I didn't consider that a "failure" on my part but maybe two guys tried it with me and just didn't like it - it happens.

met a 20 year old on cl years ago let him suck my cock and then i fucked him was his first time with anyone

kdaddy I agree there have been to many to count.. but for the bigger share I would say I initiated it as they responded to adds I placed.. I have just picked up a few and had a few pick me up.. but for the most part it was me

Many times. Especially before online meets became popular. I've always been overly sexually charged so even growing up, the sex topic would always come up in conversation. I would gently steer it toward guy play and depending on who I was with, either play that I was a bit curious, or that I had tried it. Most of the time, they would be curious too and I knew how to make "one thing lead to another" That's also why I'm convinced almost everyone is at least bi curious and most are some level of bi.

Those times were the most fun. The subtle conversation going late into the night and the eventual result. Sitting there chatting during a sleepover or hanging out when older with excitement building wondering if it's going to happen. Wondering what their cock looks like. Going slow, using an "ice breaker" like truth or dare or strip poker. Then finally the rush when finally you're naked with your friend with his dick in your mouth.

I have initiated a guys first time only once! Most of the guys I have been with have all made the first move. I get nervous and scared about being the one to initiate things. The one time I did make the first move was a buddy from High School. We were close buds in school. There was an amazing connection between us. I didn't realize at the time it was sexual. We were out of school a few years. We used to get together a lot, drink beer, and watch TV. This one night we were hanging out something was different... I think I was just really horny or the moon was full. Not really sure? We were sitting side by side watching TV. We had drank a few beers. With my heart pounding I started rubbing his chest. He was quiet. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his dick out and started giving him a blowjob... He came within about 5 minutes. He never talked or said anything the whole time I was blowing him. He buttoned his pants back up and said it was getting late and that he had to go. I didn't hear from him for about 6 or 7 months. I hated that feeling that I killed our friendship. When he did finally contact me I didn't mention anything about that night. We got together and hung out like we used to... Out of nowhere he started rubbing my crotch and ended up giving me a blow job! I was so shocked. He told me that the night that I blew him gave him mixed emotions. He felt like it was wrong but he really enjoyed it!! Flash forward years later we are still are still close friends and still get together and play!!

I have one cautious story with a newbie.

A ‘straight-curious’ guy I really liked, beautiful smooth body, said he was very eager & confident.
    We even kissed a few times before we got naked, and he was rock hard.
    Lots of touch, he was passive, so I was more active.
    We just started to play a little, then he got shy and quiet, so we stopped.

He said he was ok, but afterwards, he got distant.
    His confidence was a complete facade.
    His “comfort zone” with guys was tissue-thin.

Turns out he was utterly grossed out by semen, deeply conflicted about man-sex, etc.
    Eager and very curious, but not ready - even if he said he was.

So. I wish we hadn’t gone there at all. Cost me a friend.
    Should have asked more questions, been more careful.

Giving a guy his first time is one thing; making it a successful event isn't always a given and even I have given a guy his first time and while it went well, afterward? Not so much; everyone has a good time until nuts gets busted... then that ugly, nasty, and guilty feeling lands on a guy and he can't handle it and everything goes down the drain - I've lost a few friends like that, which really hurts but such is life. It always sounds like a good idea until it gets real, like with my cousin; he always wanted to get all into the body contact and being a "slave" and being "ordered or made" to suck my dick or "begging" me, his "master" not to put it in him and, in the early goings, he was fine... until he busted a nut... and then he wanted to quit and act like it never happened... but every time we were together, he'd want to "play the game" and I got tired of him wallowing in his guilt and told him he was either gonna do it and have fun... or not do it and stop playing this game because acting like it never happened didn't make any sense.

He chose to keep playing the game.

No, never have. Neither with a guy or taking a woman's virginity.

Sucekd ome guys off in a multiple cock party and one guy never had his cock sucked at all.Not form a man or woman and I was his first.He was curious and I said to just let me try it and if he did not like it I would stop. He did not want me to stop and shot a hell of a load into the back of my throat to swallow.His wife was a prude and I got to suck him off a couple of times more.I love prudish women.

I did get lucky enough to give a bi male and his straight wife their first time. It was interesting, we all got naked, she said she was just going to set and watch for a while. I broke the ice by sucking his cock first. It wasn’t a couple of minutes later I felt a hand stroking my hard cock and then a warm mouth. Guess watching me suck her mans cock was to much for her to set and watch without participating. For about three hours, we suck, fucked, ate her in every position possible, including my favorite, 69 with her while he fucked her to both of their orgasms. Then cleaning them up with my mouth. I lost count how many times the three of us came.

When I was a teenager, I iniated oral sex with two different friends on two separate occasion. I am absolutely certain with one friend that it was his first time (mine as well) and with the second friend, I am nearly certain it was his first time.

Recently, my wife and I engaged with an MF couple who were medium-experienced swingers. Over email, the guy expressed an interest in trying MM oral and I said I would be game for it.

At our next meetup, amid the MF play and cross play (no FF play as the other F isn't bi), each of the guys took a good turn sucking each other. He enjoyed giving and receiving. For me, it was kinda boring as he had basically no technique for giving, but I went along with it.

So not as hot as I had hoped, but I did initiate a newbie in MM play for the first time! Do I get a merit badge for that?

@fredward, I'd give you a merit badge for it... but did you really expect him to be a master cock sucker his first time? Really? Some guys are "naturals..." and some guys have to figure it out and learn the techniques.

One day I went to an early movie. The theater is usually empty during the day. I caught the eye of a theater worker and "accidentally" brushed his cock with my hand. He did not flinch and I smiled and said Excuse me. I went into the theater and after a short period of time I saw him enter the theater. I got up and walked by him brushing his cock again. I then turned around and went to the upper row in the theater. He followed me up there an I reached over for his cock. He told me I have never done anything like this before. I told him sit back and enjoy. I could see his nervousness a sI fondled his cock. It was hard as steel though. I told him Id like to kiss his cock. He said notheing and took out his cock. I blew him for an eternity and swallowed a great load of cum. I went back to that theater many times this past summer before he went back to college. I must have sucked him for 5 hours over the summer. I cant wait for the winter break.

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    One day I went to an early movie. The theater is usually empty during the day. I caught the eye of a theater worker and "accidentally" brushed his cock with my hand. He did not flinch and I smiled and said Excuse me. I went into the theater and after a short period of time I saw him enter the theater. I got up and walked by him brushing his cock again. I then turned around and went to the upper row in the theater. He followed me up there an I reached over for his cock. He told me I have never done anything like this before. I told him sit back and enjoy. I could see his nervousness a sI fondled his cock. It was hard as steel though. I told him Id like to kiss his cock. He said notheing and took out his cock. I blew him for an eternity and swallowed a great load of cum. I went back to that theater many times this past summer before he went back to college. I must have sucked him for 5 hours over the summer. I cant wait for the winter break.
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    @fredward, I'd give you a merit badge for it... but did you really expect him to be a master cock sucker his first time? Really? Some guys are "naturals..." and some guys have to figure it out and learn the techniques.
    Nah, my expectations were on the low side, but they're a nice couple and we'll continue to see them, I'm sure. Also, there's "room for growth" ;-)

fredward, I am pleased to award you the Bi-Scout Merit Badge for … “Orienteering”.

For helping your friend with his orientation.

Other Bi-Scout Merit Badges include:

Personal Fitness
    Signs, Signals and Codes
    Fly-Fishing
    Oral communications
    Woodworking
    Horsemanship
    Small Boat Sailing
    Rope-skills
    Leatherwork
    Water Sports
    Rifle Shooting
    First Aid
    etc.

When giving a guy his first experience, I've learned to expect the unexpected; I don't know how he's going to react but I learned to be prepared for any bad reactions. When a guy is sucking dick for the first time, the only thing I "expect" is for him to give it the best try he can; technique isn't an important issue although I've learned that the guy is worried about that. I tell them, "Just do what you can do and if you keep doing this, you'll learn how to be better at doing it."

Some guys say that they felt like they didn't satisfy me because they didn't do it right... and I'll ask them, "Did you make me cum?" and then I'll tell them that if I hadn't liked what they did, I would have said so. It's important, I think, to let a newbie know that it's more important that he was able to suck my dick and that I appreciate it even if he thought he was doing it wrong. To tell a guy he didn't do it right or give him a bad "review" isn't going to help him going forward. Which is why I also learned to coach some guys through their first time: Not that hard, watch your teeth, don't try to do more than you can do - stuff like that. See, no one did this for me so when I do this for a new guy, well, it's just the right thing to do. I not only want him to suck my dick again - I want him to be confident so he can suck anyone's dick and be okay about it. Maybe it's just me to think this is important but it just is.