Register

Lightbulb Kentucky Cocksucker

That's what I am alright, a Kentucky cocksucker. Don't know that a separate thread for this is necessary, but I just wanted a place to "vent," as it were.

I jointed this group because I guess I identify as bisexual, though I've never really had sex with a woman. Not full penetration anyway. I don't really have any romantic aspirations with a man either. I mean, I don't like to kiss, cuddle, hold hands or dance with another guy. I do very much like to suck dick. Been doing it for about 50 years now, and I find it quite pleasurable. I like 'em cut, uncut, black, white, Asian, or whatever. I do prefer smaller dicks. Not necessarily small, just smaller - say 5 or 6 inches. I'm no sword swallower, and I like to move my mouth completely down on a pecker without choking half to death.

I guess I was kind of hoping I could find someone to suck off via this website. It's been about 12 years since I had a dick. Way too long. I am currently sharing a place with my 95 year old Mother, whom I love dearly. I can't do any travelling, or overnight visits. I really don't like being gone more than a couple of hours, so it kind of limits what I can do. When I lived in Georgia I did the gloryhole scene. Quite a lot actually, but we don't seem to have those here in Lexington. Not that I can find anyway.

Well, I guess I've vented long enough for now. It's not necessary to be a cocksucker from Kentucky to post here. Just someone who likes being sucked, or has similar thoughts on the matter.

Bi for now (sorry, couldn't resist).

Re: Kentucky Cocksucker

Hi Willy nice to have you here welcome!!

I’m in the same boat. Just want to suck and be sucked. Is that to much to ask for.

That’s what I want too. Nice clean weekly blow and go

Although I also think there is not nuch greater than sucking and swallowing a nice load, eat some pussy and feel her cum several times against your face and you can see that is also great...oral sex with anyone is great and should be enjoyed often (of course the feel of nice hard cock in your ass and the feel of your cock inside a hungry pussy is great too!) - truly bi here

2004 Video has glory holes...on Family Cir. I try to stop there when I pass thru Lexington. Like all ABS there are times when there is lots of cock and others not...I've been when I got 3 or 4 loads and times when only 1. It's a chill place - no interference from clerks.
    Wish I was closer I'd go weekly to satisfy my cum hunger!