Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 420 and sucking cock? Thoughts

Weed and oral *anything* go amazing well together!

Quote Originally Posted by bibliss View Post
    I have read about women using the new cannabis oil designed to be spread on their clit and the lips of their vagina. It's called Foria. Some women report it's truly amazing and really enjoy this!
    And bibliss, now you’ve got me looking for th shit! *shiver*
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Weed and oral *anything* go amazing well together!

And bibliss, now you’ve got me looking for th shit! *shiver*
    Can't believe u said that, luffly1...must admit not known' 'bout this stuff! Dus sound luffly.. C wot we can c over weekend, huh? Tee hee.. Not like me 2 experiment a bit, hey?
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Im the same way

I would be happy to suck a cock, if this Pandemic was not a problem, I would be more that willing try some 420 and then take to next level, although my inhibitions have always been high. If being stoned allows to explore all of the things, I was afraid to try, I believe I could learn a few new tricks!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Can't believe u said that, luffly1...must admit not known' 'bout this stuff! Dus sound luffly.. C wot we can c over weekend, huh? Tee hee.. Not like me 2 experiment a bit, hey?
    *puzzled* Not sure what yer so unbelieving about, dear. But I find it fair impossible to believe you’ve lived your life this far, and you’ve not known about weed!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

I love to be stoned, but I am not, into sucking cock, don't know why it's just not for me. I've tried it a couple of times with my boyfriend, but things didn't go that well, he said he didn't like it. So I decided just to smoke weed, I think it's a good idea. I always buy my weed online at https://getkush.io, it's a very simple way to get weed. If there are girls or boys, maybe in the same situation as me, feel free to text me in private, we can chat about that. Thank you for letting me share in this forum.

In my state, weed is illegal 😩
    just curious how much it costs to roll a “weed cigarette””? I know it varies by state but just wanted to know.

A little 420 and I'm horny as hell. A buzz makes me more passionate to suck cock, lick pussy, and eat ass. Its a more more heightened arousal for me as a casual user. And been enjoying it a bit more now that its legal in my home state.

I'm not a big fan of smoking, weed, or alcohol, but I can say that the cannabis oils that are put in the vape are pretty cool. The last time I tried them was at a party, and even if I felt quite uncomfortable, after firing a few fumes I suddenly relaxed. The acquaintance who gave me to try, take them with different tastes mixed with weed , and I'm thinking if it would be worth me to take, also. I don't want to smoke every day but once in a while I think it might.

The reason I quit weed was it made me feel like a cock craving nympho lol. It was intense pleasure and cravings

LuxuriousLust, you live in Mich. and never tried weed and sex?...How far is Houghton from Indiana line, might have to cum your way and share hehe
    Last edited by DrBimind; Apr 8, 2021 at 9:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitmer View Post
    I would be happy with just smoking some cock,right now
    2nd that if you find one share LOL

Poppers and LSD. Turns me into even more of a cock craving whore.

Not a big fan of weed, the high makes me a little loopy, but just one hit occasionally I can handle. And that's all it takes to heighten my sexual arousal. Toys are definitely easier and more enjoyable to use. I have experienced it with a girl I dated many yrs ago, it was an amazing sex, but that was very sporadically due to employment restrictions. I am not sexually active now but the raised arousal and lower inhibition would definitely be a benefit with someone I had a trusting relationship with.

The minute I take a good hit, my nipple clamps go on while I am holding it in and then I love to exhale all over a nice hard cock and start sucking like a good whore.

It makes me horny as hell, marijuana, for sure and more uninhibited, likely to “loosen up”, try new things. However I don’t take smoke into my body in any form but I’m totally good with edibles, elixirs with cannabis snd get plenty high.

I so miss Craigslist! I want to find a real guy that wants to try all of these scenarios on here! I’m also a non smoker and never learned to inhale...so what is another alternative to inhaling to get a buzz from Mary Jane???

Quote Originally Posted by Mildmanneredbi View Post
    I so miss Craigslist! I want to find a real guy that wants to try all of these scenarios on here! I’m also a non smoker and never learned to inhale...so what is another alternative to inhaling to get a buzz from Mary Jane???
    Edibles are the alternative to smoking it.

Hah, I've never had to be high in order to want to suck dick but, yeah, back in the day? Smoking some good weed was just gravy and made doing it fun... and I used to have a "big head" when it came to smoking weed... like an ounce a day and all that would tend to do was make me even more eager to suck a dick and the good thing was that a lot of the guys I used to hang out with, once they got nice and smoked up, didn't object to doing some cock sucking and more so when if they weren't high on weed, they'd never think about doing such a thing.

As wife got older she had to have a joint to relax. She was a total nymph when she was hi. Me it use to make me horny but quit using 10 years ago from health problems.

Smoking weed makes me horny as hell too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C9A60161-F83D-41A4-9BCA-790C4D7F5BDF.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	57351 Wife and I love to smoke weed and have hot sex.

get me buzzed and i'll do anythingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20210409_13_25_35_Pro.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	57352