Register

The perfect encounter

I'm always excited for just a hook up - car hotel someones place storage unit - wherever...just excited to t least have the hook p and a chance to swallow a load. However. my perfect encounter would be as follows:

1. Would meet a guy in his 30's-60's who really is open and loves being with men
    2. He has a nice medium sized cock, somewhat thick, 5-7 inches, super, super clean
    3. We have a nice medium sized dildo and plenty of lube
    4. We have a very private clean bed - his house or a hotel
    5. We shower and get into bed together...I can feel his skin next to mine...
    6. if he likes, we kiss awhile and I feel his cock getting so hard
    7. I go down on his cock and suck it oh so nice...he moans and loves it and talks to me...tells me it is building and getting ready to come
    8. He shoots a huge creamy load and I hold it in my mouth...swish it around and swallow
    9. He then lubes up my ass and slowly slides in dildo
    10. He fucks me in ass with it - about 10 minutes or so, loosening up my ass hole and thrusting it deeply
    11. He rolls me over on my stomach and sticks his hard again cock in my ass
    12. Again, while fucking me he tells ne how good it is feeling..the cum building up again in his cock
    13. He finally screams and tells me he is cumming and pumps another nice load up my ass
    14. We rest - skin to skin - and sleep for about an hour
    15. Then wake and shower again..and during shower I suck him once again and swallow a nice load down

Tell me about your perfect encounter

Re: The perfect encounter

a storage unit, never would have thought of that in a million years

now when i see storage units this will allways cross my mind..........

I have a fantasy of being picked up at a bar by a beautiful tranny and taken to her place to find a group of trannies there waiting.. being gang banged by them all night long.. until each of then is limp.. being forced to service them!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit View Post
    a storage unit, never would have thought of that in a million years
    Yes....did a guy a couple weeks ago in his storage unit...also had never thought of it...was great...we were at private location ..in there with door shut - he had electric lantern...and stuffed chair covered with blanket ...if I ever can get to the point of sucking several cocks a week, I'll rent one myself..safe east and cheap...60 bucks a month to always have a private place to hook up

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    I have a fantasy of being picked up at a bar by a beautiful tranny and taken to her place to find a group of trannies there waiting.. being gang banged by them all night long.. until each of then is limp.. being forced to service them!!
    Oh that is hot..can I join in? Nothing looks hotter than cum shooting out of a tranny cock...would love to feel her fucking me hard from behind and her tits rubbing my back...oh so good