Register

Turned on by telling women about my guy-on-guy experiences

Hey, this is my first post here.

I'm a 22 year old bi guy and as long as I've been sexually active, I've legit enjoyed telling girls about my sexuality and experiences with guys. I'm guessing it might be because they're more open-minded but when I discuss relationships and sex and stuff, it comes up more easily than it would with the average guy. With my friends, I'm pretty much an open book. I lost my virginity in a threesome with two other guys in the dorm and I told my best female friend. She was super proud of me (I was a late bloomer) and she was super curious and asked a lot of questions. Weird as it sounds, I found it hot that she found out about all the dirty stuff I did with those guys. Like, really hot. And she was super interested. I always make sure who I tell is comfortable with intimate details like that just so you know, whether they're super close or just acquaintances.

A more recent example would be with my massage therapist (real massage, not what you're thinking), and we got on the topic of Pride and stuff, then relationships, then sex. She had a pretty wild sex life when she was younger so we were pretty open with each other. She seemed interested in what I had to say. We talked about protection/STIs and stuff and I casually mentioned I once came in my guy's butt but got tested twice afterwards and she said something like "that's cool!". It gives me that voyeuristic thrill without having to organize stuff.

Hell, even the tamer side kinda turns me on. I've had discussions with female Lyft drivers and I'll casually mention that "one guy I dated went to college in California but it was just too expensive so he came back here", and they might ask about him or something. For some reason, just mentioning my attraction towards guys to girls really really turns me on. Is that weird? Anyone else here (of any gender) get that feeling?

Re: Turned on by telling women about my guy-on-guy experiences

This is going to vary depending on the person. Like anything, not everyone feels the same nor responds the same to a given stimulus.

My ex-GF (almost became my wife) got soaking wet when I told her I had a glory-hole experience. She wanted to share experiences, but we never got the chance before we broke up.

I find it interesting that some women will freely tell you they are bi (or their profile on websites indicates that), but will say they find MM sex "disgusting" or not a turn-on to them. I find that odd. You yourself are bi and yet you are closed-minded enough to say bi men are a turn-off ? Don't get that at all...

My wife got pretty worked up when we had a frank discussion about my past activities. She was mildly stoned and when we decided to strip down and fuck, she was totally soaked ! Yet, she carries resentment that I told her about being Bi after we married. I was afraid I might lose her if I told her and I do think it still bugs her that I'm so comfortable with who I am.

She sometimes (when angry) might say, "why don't you just go get fucked by a guy, that's what you want". That's almost like dangling a hall pass I can't have....I actually had a dude make an overture at a bar. I played with a band and while waiting for the other guys to move their gear (so I could easily remove mine), sat at the bar and nursed a drink. A guy nearby started talking me up. It sounded like he wanted to take things back to his place...lol. I politely declined (I did thank him for the offer !!). When I mentioned it to the wife, I got that snippiness: "maybe you shoulda went home with him"...wtf ? We certainly have to talk some things through.
    Last edited by NjbiGuy01; Jun 19, 2019 at 3:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    This is going to vary depending on the person. Like anything, not everyone feels the same nor responds the same to a given stimulus.

My ex-GF (almost became my wife) got soaking wet when I told her I had a glory-hole experience. She wanted to share experiences, but we never got the chance before we broke up.

I find it interesting that some women will freely tell you they are bi (or their profile on websites indicates that), but will say they find MM sex "disgusting" or not a turn-on to them. I find that odd. You yourself are bi and yet you are closed-minded enough to say bi men are a turn-off ? Don't get that at all...

My wife got pretty worked up when we had a frank discussion about my past activities. She was mildly stoned and when we decided to strip down and fuck, she was totally soaked ! Yet, she carries resentment that I told her about being Bi after we married. I was afraid I might lose her if I told her and I do think it still bugs her that I'm so comfortable with who I am.

She sometimes (when angry) might say, "why don't you just go get fucked by a guy, that's what you want". That's almost like dangling a hall pass I can't have....I actually had a dude make an overture at a bar. I played with a band and while waiting for the other guys to move their gear (so I could easily remove mine), sat at the bar and nursed a drink. A guy nearby started talking me up. It sounded like he wanted to take things back to his place...lol. I politely declined (I did thank him for the offer !!). When I mentioned it to the wife, I got that snippiness: "maybe you shoulda went home with him"...wtf ? We certainly have to talk some things through.

Yeah I agree that it’d be a tad hypocritical to say the least if they were bi themselves. But to each their own. Luckily everyone I’ve told about it has been supportive

I told a few women that I was Bi, and they thought it was great ! They said that I was cool because I was able to explore my Sexuality, and be comfortable with it.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

This too is a huge turn-on for me...and I know more than a few women who are quite turned on by erotic shares of man love.

i am attracted to women who would at least respect the fact a guy has been with other guys. tbh i am turned on by women who are turned on by that fact! kind of goes along the fact i get turned on by women who have been with other women, but i also have respect for them for having done it too. i think part of the excitement is people of the opposite sex validating my desire, or even permission to do things with the same sex. kinda makes it easy for me to swing both ways lol.

I have a few female friends that know and they feel so at ease talking about sex with me. It has led to some sexual encounters with them including one MMF.