Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bi Bucket List

Re: Bi Bucket List

Here's the way I look at it:

if two, or more people of the same-gender are involved in some sexual activity, that's a homosexual situation.

If a gathering of both genders are sexually involved, that's a bisexual experience.

I see folks writing about "bisexual" acts all the time, but their descriptions are of only same-genders involved, which are definitely homosexual acts.

A person may be bisexual, but in that particular incident, where all actors are all one gender....well, that's an homosexual act.

I think there maybe a phobia that causes us to be unable to admit...that we are bisexual, but often enjoy homosexual involvements, too.

The debates over labels are incredibly tedious and I wish they would stop. But my wish has not been granted so far.

Coastocoast

Don't confuse the act with the sexual orientation. A very gay person can have sex with someone of the opposite gender and it does not make them straight or bi. Likewise a bi person having a one on one event with someone of the same sex does not make them gay but the act is homosexual, there is only one sex involved. I am very much bisexual and have had events with men alone, with women alone and neither changes my orientation although the acts are homosexual and heterosexual. My bucket list item is very bisexual and I could go with that for a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Birob67 View Post
    1. Fuck a ladyboy
    2. Get fucked by a ladyboy
    3. Have a 3some with 2 ladyboys
    4. Have a 3some with 2 mature ladies
    THIS sounds good!

I recently added one more to my bucket list.
    Find a hot guy with a Prince Albert piercing in his cock and give him a nice blowjob. If anyone qualifies in the Long Island area, please let me know.

Shouldn't faggot be defined as a group of bisexuals and/or homosexuals? Are we faggoting here, or is bondage required? Should women or bisexuals be included in a pure faggot?

Faggot is such a cool sounding word word - faggot, faggot, faggot. Can you hold a dick in your mouth while enunciating "FAGGOT" clearly?

Cum1st, Fag; Member, Fudge Packers Union
    Last edited by Cum1st; Aug 21, 2019 at 10:20 AM.

I have a fairly large sexual bucket list but the big stand-out ones are:

Being with a transgender woman. I consider a woman like that to be the best of both worlds if not better than a genetic woman because they had to work to get to their ideal identity and that takes real strength. I'd definitely go long term with a woman of that caliber

A group sex situation with a good mix of genders

FFM threesome with various positions that I want to try
    MMF threesome and various positions that I want to try as well

Being able to orgasm hands free from bottoming

Public sex. I love the thrill and the change of scenery. I have a big list of occasions and locations I'd like to accomplish

Being spit roasted

I have had sex with a couple and was used as their fuck doll. Been with a shemale. Done the glory holes and bathhouse, had sex in an abandoned house, been pegged, crossdressed for sex, sucked off a BBC while being sucked off by an older gentleman,
    All I really want is a bisexual group, all male nudist colony, and a group session. I'm vers in texas

Quote Originally Posted by xdoorb View Post
    The debates over labels are incredibly tedious and I wish they would stop. But my wish has not been granted so far.
    I agree with Xdoorb. As I posted on another thread, if two males consent to sex, they should just enjoy each other’s bodies. Who really cares what it is called. Better yet, why do we have to name it at all? It’s just great (hopefully) sex! Just enjoy!

A threesome with a female and a trans
    A bi foursome with a guy and two girls.

Having my friend's cock deep in my anus while I am licking a woman's vagina and swirling my tongue around her clit, inside her wet labia and around her anus.
    Having a man's penis in my anus while I insert my penis deep inside my girlfriend's pussy.
    Inserting myself into a man anally while he is on top of his wife fucking her deeply.
    Meeting a couple on the beach in Hawaii and going back to their hotel room for 3 hours of hot bisexual sex.
    Having a fun, enthusiastic bi couple answer my ad on AdultFriendFinder.
    Writing more bisexual erotica

Quote Originally Posted by ncbymail View Post
    Most important thing to me would be FINDING A REGULAR SUCK BUDDY!!!
    The best is my regular bud who he and I have maintained MM sex for years and in time opened up to my wife and now I share him with her. He and I are mutually into milking each other’s cocks. When he or I is not screwing the wife we are pleasuring ourselves with each other. He is my neighbor and at 1st it was not so much awkward but weird when I seen him tending his yard knowing I know what his cum taste like. Now after 3 years we are very tight buds and share a lot of our sexual pleasures on a whim. Finding a regular has been awesome and welcome.

1) Suck a man or men in front of a woman or even better 2 or more women
    2) Be a fluffer and clean up boy at a bare back gang bang
    3) guest of honor at a bukkake party
    4) be spit roasted

I have done lots of things so far but the one thing still on my bucket list is to suck a cock with a Prince Albert.

1) A weekend 3 way with the wife and a well hung top.
    2) Us attending a full on orgy were everything goes
    I could go on but you got the top two

The first item on my bucket list will enable me to fully pursue, experience and enjoy the remainder of my numerous bisexual ambitions without fear of reprisal and negative consequences:
    1. Confide to my best friend, my spouse, my strong and growing hunger to experience sexual activity with a man.
    2. Spend a weekend with a bisexual lover, with no time commitments or outside distractions.
    3. Enjoy time with a group of bisexual men, discussing desires, experiences, and techniques... with perhaps some show-and-tell.
    4. Crossdress for a man, who would then enjoy (and take advantage of me) while undressing me afterward.
    5. Etc ... more to cum

Coming out has moved close to the top of my list. All in good time though.

I wear my hair long, shoulder length but it's usually tied back in a ponytail for guys to use as a blowjob handle when I'm sucking them off. I would like to try being a submissive cocksucking whore with my hair down and wearing eyeshadow and lipstick and other makeup like a hot prostitute, and a silky baby doll top off my shoulder. My man could use my mouth and throat any way he wants and I would obediently please him. like a good cum slut.

[QUOTE=Biwolf;330597]A threesome with a female and a trans

YES, OH PLEASE YES