Register

Thread: Positions

Positions

This is for tops and bottoms men and women.
    What is your favorite position while having sex?
    I live to start in doggy then switch to missionary so I can see my partner cum.

Re: Positions

I love to bottom and I prefer on my back with my legs wrapped around my partner, so I can look at the lust in their eyes while they are fucking my tight ass.

Nothing is better than reverse cowgirl

like being fucked doggy style or bent over a table or over a sawhorse

My wife and I are exclusively missionary people. She loves being submissive in bed and likes to feel "controlled" and cannot get away. She if fortunate to be able to have multiple deep vaginal orgasms and LOVES deep penetration which missionary allows for us. It's also a very intimate position which be both love.

With Girls, missionary, especially with my wife. Its the most intimate, sensual, connected position. Not that I dont enjoy all the others!
    With guys (assuming we are talking about anal), me on my back, him standing at the side of the bed. I like to have my legs around his waist so I can pull him in, or over his shoulders so he can have his way. Come to think of it, I've Never had a male partner that I did Missionary with. May have to do with the fact that I dont feel the same emotional connection with a guy, its more just sex. Not saying I never will have such a connection, just never have.

With women, just about any for me!
    Sadly, nothing yet with men. lol

Don't have a lot of experience, but I do have some preferences!

For oral, I really prefer giving, although what guy doesn't like having his cock sucked? And I like feeling submissive, on my knees, pleasing him like a good gurl!

With anal, I've been taken bent over the arm of a sofa and the tailgate of a pickup truck, and on my back at the end of the bed with the guy standing as-described in the querty's post, my legs encircling his back.

Since I'm really into assuming the feminine role, I like the thought of missionary -- on my back with my nylon-clad legs in the air or on his shoulders, watching his face as he slides into me and enjoys the tightness of my welcoming hole. Making me hard just thinking about it...
    Last edited by SilkyHoseLover; Jun 17, 2019 at 10:52 AM.

As a top:

If I'm cumming - doggy style
    If he's cumming - cowboy

As a bottom:

Missionary

Girls: knees-in-armpits (sorta a more scrunched missionary), doggy/all-fours

Guys: doggy/all-fours, 69

pretty boring, I know! :-P

My wife and I usually fuck missionary. I have Peronies, so the curve in my cock lost me some length and it's uncomfortable to do it doggie or most any other way (at least the way the wife is built). I am exploring a new treatment that just came out and am optimistic ! I'm not thrilled at the idea as it's multiple injections into the penis, but if it offers relief and gets me back where I was, I'll tolerate that.

As far as MM sex, I like being on my hands and knees and taking it from behind. I also like what I call "69 1/2", which is 69'ing with a dude while another dude fucks my ass.

In MFM scenarios, I love 69-ing with a woman (me on the bottom) and orally pleasing her and the male as they fuck doggie. I have enjoyed topping a dude while he fucked the female at the same time. Of-course, spit-roasting the woman or being spit-roasted with his dick in my mouth and her using a strap-on is great too...

I love riding on top because I can control my orgasms the best there. But I also have tan lines that drive guys crazy so doggy is fun because I can stroke them as they pump me.

Me i love being on my belly for my pounding , ass up gives me orgasms without touching myself.

In my mind I am sucking her pussy as she is getting impaled by a big dick. Fucklicking!

I love doggy and missionary and spooning, but as long as I have cock buried deep in my pussy all are good!!

With women..... cowgirl on top!
    With guys.... either recieving doggy or bent over a table, counter, strapped to a sawhorse!

The only time I’ve ever been able to cum while being topped was riding my man on a couch, his hands on my ass while I ride his cock. Usually, I prefer to be on my back with him doing the work.

Cowgirl. I enjoy the ability the position allows me to interact with my partner.

Bottom here. I love to get on top! Nothing better than riding a cock

I love being fucked doggystyle feeling his cock
    Entering my love canal
    I especially love feeling him cum in me..
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

If I'm topping any position is good. If I'm bottoming the three are , in order of preferrence; cowboy, on my back legs in the air and doggy. Always better to be able to look your lover in the eye as he drills you...but I confess doggy style has the added 'slut factor'...lol

With women, anything goes, but when I am with a same gender partner, I want them buried in my ass with my legs wrapped around them so that I can not only look into their eyes and see the lust, but to kiss while I am being fucked.

I like variety, but nothing beats DP.

i love being on my back spread eagle with my legs and feet in the air as he humps me or riding his coc with us facing each other

With my wife , it's mostly missionary. I can last longer and she's able to cum 3-4 times. With a guy I like being on my back so I can feel his body when he cums.

I like having women bent over or on their stomachs so I can control my pace. When bottoming I like the guy to have me bent over something and taking control. Always looking for that prostate orgasm