Register

Do your coworkers know about your preference?

I work in the corporate world and sometimes I share my PC with other people. One day I left my cell phone on my desk because I had to take care of things out of the office. Before I left I forgot to lock my screen which was a big mistake because the day before I had placed a personal ad on CL looking for a guy to have mutual fun with. I had a few replies and and going back and forth with each one through email.
    As I was out of my office a coworker came in to use my desktop and saw my phone there. Needless to say, he snooped through it and saw my emails. By that afternoon word had gotten out throughout the office about what he read.
    I could have reported it to HR but at my age I don't care what people think of me.

Re: Do your coworkers know about your preference?

My co-workers do not know my preference, it is none of their business, and I do not care about their preferences either.

No. It's on a need to know basis and no one needs to know.

u should report him for the principle, & to set an example that such snooping around on other people's devices & other people's business is grounds has consequences. if u don't report him it will give the impression snooping around like that is ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbersideup View Post
    I work in the corporate world and sometimes I share my PC with other people. One day I left my cell phone on my desk because I had to take care of things out of the office. Before I left I forgot to lock my screen which was a big mistake because the day before I had placed a personal ad on CL looking for a guy to have mutual fun with. I had a few replies and and going back and forth with each one through email.
    As I was out of my office a coworker came in to use my desktop and saw my phone there. Needless to say, he snooped through it and saw my emails. By that afternoon word had gotten out throughout the office about what he read.
    I could have reported it to HR but at my age I don't care what people think of me.

no its my business

None... my personal life is outside of work.

Nope, in fact most assume I am asexual. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyBiGuy View Post
    Nope, in fact most assume I am asexual. :-/
    same with me.
    I do not discuss my sexual desires or care to know anything about their sexual desires.
    If someone did discover my sex life, they would be surprised but that would be the end of it.
    I have no concerns about them causing me problems.
    JEM

Nope, I am the boss, it would be improper for me, they dont even know my religous stances.

I think they would be seriously surprised, as their are stereotype ideas about people like me.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    u should report him for the principle, & to set an example that such snooping around on other people's devices & other people's business is grounds has consequences. if u don't report him it will give the impression snooping around like that is ok.
    Completely agree. I hold a fairly senior position at a large corporation. Id have hung him out to dry. But that's me and my scenario, not you or yours

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    same with me.
    I do not discuss my sexual desires or care to know anything about their sexual desires.
    If someone did discover my sex life, they would be surprised but that would be the end of it.
    I have no concerns about them causing me problems.
    For me, it’s because I am autistic, and so most people just assume that (unfounded) stereotype that autistics are “too childish” to be interested in sex, or that we are all asexual. If I had a dollar for every time someone assumed I’m asexual...

I had an affair with another coworker. We had a 3sum with his wife, and I spent a good amount of time sucking his
    cock for him. He was cool with it and never told anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyBiGuy View Post
    For me, it’s because I am autistic, and so most people just assume that (unfounded) stereotype that autistics are “too childish” to be interested in sex, or that we are all asexual. If I had a dollar for every time someone assumed I’m asexual...
    Very interesting. ... And a good point, also.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Very interesting. ... And a good point, also.
    I’m... uh, glad you found it interesting. I think a part of it is that I’m not overtly sexual, you know?

Ive shared that I am bisexual with a colleague before drunkenly at an office party and once with a different colleague before I quit. I found out after that he was too. It would have bee cool to work with someone that I can be completely open with, but by that time I was already on my way to move out of state. Mostly if it feels natural I will, but I don't feel compelled to share.

It depends... In one job, 5 of 20 people in the office were kinky, we were all out to each other (meeting up at the local kink party kinda does that :-) In the next job, no one knew, not an inkling!

In my current gig, one other and myself outed ourselves to each other and now we have an almost 2 year kinky sex thing going when we travel together. No one else in the company knows at all. She was my boss, but now is my peer. Never planned it that way, it just worked out. We keep hoping to find a few others to join us as our travels have us around the same group all the time. She wants to see me suck cock and I want to see her eat pussy, it's great to have a plan!

When I finally explored my sexuality and became comfortable with being Bisexual, a few co workers commented to me that I seemed a lot more happy and looked more relaxed.

No I did not tell them.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Nope nobody needs to know about that

One of my co-workers is female and she and i have had lots of sex in the back room until we had to go out of town for a couple of days and she was my shadow the entire time. Getting separate rooms but sharing one was the way we rolled. It seems i am not the only co-worker she is fucking, a 3rd year engineer that is in the same discipline as we are shared some secrets with her that she swore would never tell. After some great sex i went down to eat her pussy and she said you dont mind eating your own cum, i love it i said, she smiled and said do you suck dick, can you keep a secret, yes i said i do it all the time. She said that is so hot.

A couple of months later again on a trip out of town i talked the boss in letting Carl go as well, he has to get experience with job site protocols, he agreed and the 3 of us flew to Oregon and got our 3 rooms. It turns out she had told him that she told me about loving to suck cock, and so the 3 of us shared a room and holy shit we had some fun. She was amazed how we took each others manhoods and milked them hard. We also took care of her needs, so yes in my office 2 others know i am bi.

No, i keep my freak to myself
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

Hardly anyone know about my sexuality. So I've never shared that with any of my co-workers. I work with a couple of pretty good looking dudes. Sometimes I will catch myself checking them out hoping they won't notice. I work with one good looking guy that works out everyday and is in great shape. Really nice guy too! He always wears these really super tight dress pants... I think he has caught me a few times checking him out as he walks away!