Register

I love the personal ads on this site...

Every once in a while someone will respond to my personal ad. Both times turned out great, a meeting just to check each other out, turned into a quick ride to my place for sex. Today, I met a married guy whose wife supports his bisexuality but does not participate. He was about my age ( 60ish) and in better shape than I am, but great laugh, great personality, great giver and receiver of blow jobs. After a couple of adolescent experiences and maybe ten trips to a glory hole with no ejaculations on either side. But lately....the first time, I savored the feeling 0f cum on my tongue before I swallowed. This time, I let the cum slide through my lips and down my chin. Both great experiences!

Re: I love the personal ads on this site...

I'd love to meet up with you to talk and whatever if it gets that far but your email inbox is full...Any interest? Let me know..

D

do we see a lust connection happening? maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by mike r View Post
    Every once in a while someone will respond to my personal ad. Both times turned out great, a meeting just to check each other out, turned into a quick ride to my place for sex. Today, I met a married guy whose wife supports his bisexuality but does not participate. He was about my age ( 60ish) and in better shape than I am, but great laugh, great personality, great giver and receiver of blow jobs. After a couple of adolescent experiences and maybe ten trips to a glory hole with no ejaculations on either side. But lately....the first time, I savored the feeling 0f cum on my tongue before I swallowed. This time, I let the cum slide through my lips and down my chin. Both great experiences!
    Too bad your experience is the exception, rather than the rule.

I've had a personal here for years, and not only have I never had anyone write, but I've never had any responses to anything I've written either. Not even one.
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

It says to select marker on map and pull it to ur location! WHAT MAP??? BLANK!

Quote Originally Posted by lancer525 View Post

I've had a personal here for years, and not only have I never had anyone write, but I've never had any responses to anything I've written either. Not even one.
    Sometimes I think that looking for someone is a waste of time....

Same here, had no luck on this site, No one in this is no where near me.

As lancer525 said I've never received a message from anyone regarding anything I've ever said or done here. It's led me to wonder at length whether everyone here is unaware the rest of us actually exist.

If site owners want to improve traffic this is the area that must be addressed. It's a complete oxymoron when we call it a Bi-social website. It's not social at all, ever !

Hey D227s. Love to chat. Email cleaned up a bit

Had a few contacts back and forth, but always too far away to be realistic, or the classic "all talk, then ghost"

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    Had a few contacts back and forth, but always too far away to be realistic, or the classic "all talk, then ghost"
    Most common game on all sites! Oh yes. Just what I been looking for and am serious and then GONE!

Well, I finally got a message from someone! And they seem like a great fit, other than the fact that they're several hundred miles away , that is. It was a fantastic message, written by someone who actually read my entire profile, and they took the time to comment positively on multiple parts of it. Damn, what a fucking shame they're so far away.
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

Well, I finally got a message from someone! And they seem like a great fit, other than the fact that they're several hundred miles away , that is. It was a fantastic message, written by someone who actually read my entire profile, and they took the time to comment positively on multiple parts of it. Damn, what a fucking shame they're so far away.
    Hang in there buddy, Good Things Cum to Those Who Wait

Quote Originally Posted by Spininmywheels View Post
    Hang in there buddy, Good Things Cum to Those Who Wait
    Nahhh... that's just an old wives' tale. I've been waiting for over fifteen years to find a play partner. Haven't had the first bit of success.
    ------------

you tell him, friend!

good things do cum....on these personals to my bed and in my mouth!

good things do cum....on these personals to my bed and in my mouth!
    There's always the exception that proves the rule.

You remind me of that guy who went way out of his way to let me know that since he was 1500+ miles away, he wouldn't reply to my ad.

Makes no sense.
    ------------

Nahhh... that's just an old wives' tale. I've been waiting for over fifteen years to find a play partner. Haven't had the first bit of success.
    Well my friend now I can tell you with 100% certainty that Great things do come to those who wait.
    Last weekend I had the most wonderful experience that I never thought would ever happen or even be possible. It was simply amazing and I owe it all to this sight and the personal ads.
    You know who you are and I thank you so much for the wonderful time we had and I hope for many many for.

I assume, from reading your posts, that my experiences have been more fruitful.

I have met some really interesting folks, here. I've written some for years, and I've met some in person, too. We didn't always end up in relationships, but meeting and sharing experiences was interesting. One female member comes to Florida often and she usually comes by to visit me. I've had pen-pals form Wales, Taiwan, Scotland and Japan, too.

I did actually have a 2 year-long relationship with one fellow, who was a member, here...he has since moved on. I met my present partner, while waiting for friends at a restaurant. Before the friends showed up, we knew we'd have to see each other again..... and, one of my best relationships ensued!

I guess it's the draw of the cards, so to speak, but, since I first discovered I was attracted to both genders, someone usually comes along, soon after an old relationship ends.

I don't do one-night stands, or have sex with strangers. Never was intimate with anyone I didn't know well. Different strokes for different folks and everyone has their own opinions. For me, relationships are the only way to go...I enjoy the romance as well as the sexual intimacy. Never had sex with someone I didn't know and trust, first. I always knew relationships were more rewarding for me, than cum-and-runs!

I've lived in some of the areas, where different members have had no luck. But, I really hope everyone, who needs companionship, gets to experiences getting their needs met. Life's so short and it's not always easy to meet one's intimate goals, as often and with rewarding results, as they'd like.

Don't give up, though...maybe someone special is waiting right around the corner!
    Last edited by Realist; Jun 28, 2019 at 9:30 AM.

Like you, I have requirements. I don't "drop and rock", don't have sex with those I don't know well, not promiscuous (duh!) In addition to an expectation of reasonable education, age, etc.

I suspect those requirements are keeping me from being active. Well, so be it. I'm not sacrificing what I want for a mere fling.

It's just really frustrating and discouraging.
    ------------

Like you, I have requirements. I don't "drop and rock", don't have sex with those I don't know well, not promiscuous (duh!) In addition to an expectation of reasonable education, age, etc.

I suspect those requirements are keeping me from being active. Well, so be it. I'm not sacrificing what I want for a mere fling.

It's just really frustrating and discouraging.
    I hope I didn't imply that this was a one and done. We have met several times prior to this over the last few months and decided that we were both comfortable enough with each other so we moved on..
    I think its totaly irresponsible to jump the bones of every guy or gal you meet in the interest of getting your rocks off.

Its amazing, there are all these men from India, message me, saying, " I think your profile page is great, Lets be friends , , , And More, , , ,
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Its amazing, there are all these men from India, message me, saying, " I think your profile page is great, Lets be friends , , , And More, , , ,
    Saw that one in my inbox this weekend, too. I generally reply to anyone who writes, but left this one alone.

The deciding factor was that this person didn't list a single thing about my profile that he liked. So it came across as little more than spam. Thanks for reinforcing my instinct with this timely post!

Thanks Mike, I had fun. My wife enjoyed hearing about it! I can relate to the dead ends that can happen. Have had a few false starts that seemed to revolve around busy lives and missed messages. I’m easy going so if I feel there’s a connection in the first meeting I’ll take the plunge if time permits. One of the things I’m frustrated with is the lack of being able to connect with people here prior to traveling. If I’m going somewhere for a conference I’d love to hook up!