Register

Fresh or sweaty?

Had a guy contact me, wanting to play. Told him I had literally just left the gym, and needed to go home and shower first. (Hadn’t brought my toiletries w/ me to shower at the gym)
    He begged me to come over before showering. I no sooner got the door shut at his place, he had my gym pants down and. Was sucking my cock in a frenzy. Licking the insides of my thighs, my taint, my ass, chest and pits.. He was turned on like an animal. In between in licking the head of my cock, he said fresh man sweat turned him on. Just him being so turned on made me more excited, and I shot a massive hot load down his throat.
    While I thought that instance was sexy, I also enjoy a freshly showered man. I know a few guys that refuse anyone that isn’t shower fresh.
    What do you prefer?

Re: Fresh or sweaty?

I would prefer clean, unless I was feeling particularly dirty, and then might give sweaty a go.

Fresh is way to go..

Fresh showered!!!

fresh showered only way i want to have sex

stale sweat ? hell no... bit fresh sweat has a different smell.... how many of us have stopped in the middle of hot, sweaty sex to ask the other person to go have a shower
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

fresh when a guy oes my hole or when i suck him i am fresh and my hole douche clean and want him to be clean and freshly showered

As clean as is humanly possible -- both of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    Had a guy contact me, wanting to play. Told him I had literally just left the gym, and needed to go home and shower first. (Hadn’t brought my toiletries w/ me to shower at the gym)
    He begged me to come over before showering. I no sooner got the door shut at his place, he had my gym pants down and. Was sucking my cock in a frenzy. Licking the insides of my thighs, my taint, my ass, chest and pits.. He was turned on like an animal. In between in licking the head of my cock, he said fresh man sweat turned him on. Just him being so turned on made me more excited, and I shot a massive hot load down his throat.
    While I thought that instance was sexy, I also enjoy a freshly showered man. I know a few guys that refuse anyone that isn’t shower fresh.
    What do you prefer?
    I like a bit of armpit and upper body once in a while, depending on my mood. There is something in my feminine side that responds to a manly smell. I'm not talking a two week deer hunting trip and "Honey I'm home, let's go to bed!" type of smell.
    I don't like a smelly crotch nor do I like the smell of soap. I do like the smell of cock and balls up to a point.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

For you clean freaks, I always want a nice freshly washed dick to play with, however there are many times when my regular bud will come over with his cum covered cock after fucking his his wife for a follow up blow job. There are times in the summer when we both are maintaining our yards and will dip into the garage for a mid day blow and go.

I'm into a lot of things but gotta be shower clean.

Cock must be clean....but really don't mind some other odor

Years ago, when I was dating Mrs. Robinson, she would love it when I was shagging her, and a drop of sweat would roll off my nose and land in her breasts.

Mitmer

Fresh for me!

Love sweaty women so much

Fresh and squeaky clean!

Fresh. But if we all get sweaty during, all good with me.

Start clean, get dirty!

A guy should be clean and fresh !