Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Cocksuckers & cum eaters - what way do you want to take the load?

I enjoy taking a man's cock in my mouth, bring it up to sufficient hardnes, and bathe that pole with my tongue, lips and mouth - it is a pleasurable thing for me to know he is enjoying my skills, and my reward is his hot shot into my mouth - I like the velvety feel of a cock's head skin, and the taste of his cum and it shoots into my mouth - but, what I really enjoy is continuing to suck it, after he has cum, and know he is writhing and wanting to pull out, but I am commanding his cock in my mouth - and I am taking it, cleaning it, and savoring it until he is soft - or he just can't stand it any longer- rarely have a disappointed recipient because I enjoy it so much

I want to take his load with his cock in my mouth. I want to feel his cock throbbing between my lips and I don't want to miss a drop of cum.

It depends. Sometimes I like to have a guy fuck my face and just cum down my throat. But other times I like to have a guy jerk off and cum on my face and then shove his cock in my mouth.

I haven't had a cock in my mouth yet but I would want to hold just the head inside my lips as he shoot so I could feel the warm sperm landing on my tongue.

Submissively taking his cum can be really exciting. I like it when a guy is jerking himself off, and when he's about to cum, he grabs me by the back of the head, or holds my jaw in place in front of his cock. Then he'll command me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue. I get butterflies in my stomach the same way you'd feel at the top of a roller coaster before going down. He's forcibly holding me there, there's no escape, so I have to submit and let him dump his load on my tongue. It's a real rush feeling like you have no choice. It's a fantasy of mine to eat a big mouthful of thick, warm sperm but if my guy wasn't forcing me to do so, I probably wouldn't have the courage to do it on my own. I can understand why girls love this.

I enjoy taking loads in my mouth any way the guy I am pleasuring chooses. My favorite is doing it outdoors or in a public place. I like it when a guy cums quickly. I love the taste of it, and swallow it all ~
    Last edited by Roxxi; Jul 4, 2019 at 9:16 PM.

what a great bunch of answers, you all make me horny for some more !!!!

It depends if his cock is real thick and he shoots a lot of cum, then deep in my throat as he can get it. The volume creates pressure and any remaining air space will cause the cum to back up with pressure, bad part is it will also cum out of your nose, but I love the feeling when I have to gulp his cum.If on the other hand, he doesn't shoot a lot of cum, then certainly my tongue(mouth( because I luv the taste of cum.How many times have I had cum run out of my nostrils ,well in the past 40 years, twiced!
    You have to keep in mind that's what I like but when I am on my knees,I never call the shots, it's his cock,his cum, he can shoot it anywhere he pleases.I am there for him to use anyway he sees fit. No, is never the right answer.

If it's a big load I start swallowing when I feel it hit. If it's not so much I'll save it, show him then swallow - that really seems to turn them on.

Either way, but I prefer to swallow. It just feels so erotic when his cock is in my mouth and feel the tensing up. I know what’s coming soon, so up really go to town sucking. Before long he is blowing and I am swallowing!

The 1st time I swallowed cum was actually my idea and I surprised myself. Met this guy on a phone chat line. Went to his place. I told him I didnt take cum in my mouth and he said that was ok. We were doing 69 and I was really having a good time. He told me he was ready to cum, but I decided to go for it and sucked him like no tomorrow and he shot his load. I loved it. He was surprised too. But it worked out great as overtime we met after that we took each other's loads and swallowed. Mmmm

I swallow as he cums, then savor the drippings.

I love to suck all of the cum out of a cock. every last drop and swallow. cum taste good

One way my friend and I like is for me to suck until he is close. Then I jack off as he holds his dick right next to mine so my cum starts on the head and slowly drips down the sides. I am usually stoking as I suck so it only takes about 30 seconds. I usually cum a lot and as soon as the last spurts leaves me, I quickly go back to sucking as I open wide and take him in deep. I get that strong taste of my cum for a little bit until he cums - which is fairly quick at this point - and then his as he adds a lot to this mixture. By the time he has finished cumming, I now have a large mouthful from both of us. I then swallow slowly so I can get the full flavor. To me, this is the best way I like to eat cum.
    Last edited by dave347; Sep 9, 2020 at 5:07 PM.

Like to suck them off, feel them blow their load, keep on sucking to get every drop and swallow it all.

I love holding just the tip between my lips as he gets off so I can get all the sensation of the thick cum coating my tongue. If he squirts streams, then all the better. I hold my head still when he cums because he might be too sensitive for me to keep sucking. Preferably I am on my knees with him standing over me, looking down to see his cock pulsating. I will be moaning softly, loving his cum. When he is almost spent, I will back off and milk out the last oozing drop to lick off so he can see how much of a cum slut I am...hopefully he will take his cock and rub the last few droplets over my lips and tell me I'm a cum lover.

I've done all of those things and, to be honest, it primarily depends on my mood, as well as what the other participant(s) are up for.

When I had sex with men I wanted them to come in me. My mouth or asshole. I thought it was a waste spilling it on the bed or something like that. I wanted it in me. I feel the same way about women. I want to come in them. Mouth, pussy or ass. Its where it belongs. LOL

I love to deep throat the guy but when it comes time for him to cum I want to have the tip of his cock about halfway into my mouth and I vacuum it out of him so it lands on my tongue and I can feel every throb of his cock. Then I can roll it around in my mouth for full flavor enjoyment, some want to see it before I swallow. After swallowing I of course make sure there is none left in or on his cock and a few times I have been happy to see them get hard again. A double header blowjob is so much fun and you know he is enjoying himself.

Have to warn you thinkimightry1- if you suck a cock you will discover it is addictive. One cock makes you a cocksucker, and happy about it. I became one by almost an accident, was at a sex party and was under a gal eating her while he fucked her, he pulled out and rammed it into my mouth and came. I loved it and it is now one of my favorite things to do!

My favorite, had one guy who used to cum around once a week. I'd edge him til he couldn't take it any longer, then blast my own load all over his cock. Cleaning up mine caused him to go off. Did that more than once. Always loved doing that.

I had a friend that used to cum around once a week or so. My favorite was to edge him for a good, then when he was ready to finish, I'd blast my cum all over his cock, then clean it up, Which caused him to go off. Double fun!

Alas, he just disappeared one year. Never heard from him again. So did another fella who was cumming around at the same time. Just stopped. I still wonder what happened to them both. As they both stopped at the same time. Odds Bodkins.

Like this!

Attachment 56573

i love to suck the cock untill he cums and swallow the load. i love the taste of cum

Really doesn't make a difference to me I just want to suck a cock and swallow the load, but not many near me to do this.

I haven't been able to deep throat.

I like to take as much of his cock in my mouth as I can with my tongue caressing it for the grand finale.

1) That's how I like to cum, deep in the slippery warmth.

2) I get to experience as much of his whole orgasm as possible, from the stiffening with him losing control, through the first pulse. to the cum. If he doesn't pull out when his urge fades I like to work the cum up his shaft and suck it out. Sadly, most guys pull out leaving cum in it that will end up in their pants, and I'm never in a rush to let a cock go.

3) The cum gets swallowed automatically, but I'm left with the unmistakable taste.

One guy introduced me to making out with a man. To my surprise I liked it very much. It really turned me on. After, when I let his drained cock go, I turned and approached for another kiss. It was obvious he was worried about getting snowballed. When we touched tongues there was only the taste. We had another passionate make out before he got dressed and left.

I did comment earlier but while reading the original post once more, I realized I have never opened my mouth for him to shoot or drool it in. I'd like to try that sometime. It seems so submissive and 'dirty'.
    Last edited by Rest85; Mar 6, 2022 at 9:38 PM.

Keep sucking but slow down. I want to feel the throbbing climax and the cum filling my mouth.

Sucking and swallow it as it comes... I want cock now!

Like them to cum in my mouth, not down my throat, I want to taste their cum before I swallow. Then I like to run my finger under their cock to squeeze every last drop of cum out. Like to roll it around in my mouth, swishing it back and forth before I swallow.