Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: His Place / Your Place / What Place?

This may be a concern for me soon. Just recently started corresponding (via KIK) with a guy that lives close by. He is completely in the closet and has no experience at all. I'll be his first if it gets that far and we will need a place to go. Public (cars and that sorta stuff) is out of the question - hotels are expensive at least 100 bucks a shot. hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    This may be a concern for me soon. Just recently started corresponding (via KIK) with a guy that lives close by. He is completely in the closet and has no experience at all. I'll be his first if it gets that far and we will need a place to go. Public (cars and that sorta stuff) is out of the question - hotels are expensive at least 100 bucks a shot. hmmmmm.
    You could always get a room at the 1 hour motel.

His! Motels or bathhouses work, too

while I have hosted, I am rarely in the position to allow that to happen - I have family here with me. One time, I did take the chance, thinking my adult daughter was gone - but to my shock, she arrived home early - and it was a close call. The man had literally just driven out and down the street when she pulled in. Whew. So, what I really enjoy is going to someone else's home. I am usually cautious, getting as much information as I can. But, usually it turns out well and I have a great time. I have met some guys in the park, and had some risky experiences in a car - but that is really when I am not thinking clearly and let my lust for sex carry me away. I tell myself that is out of the question - and for quite some time now I have maintained that boundary.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    You could always get a room at the 1 hour motel.
    Actually, I dont know of any around my town.....

I'm divorced, so - my place.

a friend of mine informed me there is a bathroom in a certain college hall on campus here - that is known for a cruise spot. I cannot imagine going there at my age - but he tells me that he knows older men go there and are well received - or receive it well, as the case may be