Register

Thread: Who cruises?

Who cruises?

going on another one in Oct. 8 day ln CArnival. last one I went on I met some really nice guys in the gym.
    (showers and sauna)

Re: Who cruises?

I no longer do, but in my youth I met lots of men, women and couples on cruises. Not even lifestyle or bi/gay/lgbt cruises. Just good old cruises.

I worked as a musician. I usually went back to my cabin after playing music, put on my swimsuit, got a drink at a bar and hung out on the topmost deck in a hot tub and met people there. I also met a lovely lady in a bar one night and went back to her cabin to play. Her husband came into the cabin while we were playing and I almost freaked out...she explained they were swingers and we can all play together...it was hot. I stood by the bed and said "if your gonna fuck my wife, you'll need to suck my dick too"...and so I did..

I actually met a guy who was the massage guy on the ship. He was an amazing masseuse and I got a bit aroused during the session and he knew it..we ended up 69'ing on the floor of the massage room and got off. He said he would "track me down later" and sure enough, we met at a bar in the lounge. After some friendly conversation we took it back to my cabin and played a bit.

I also met a number of married men later in life in the gym and saunas on ships and at resorts. I was at a resort in Mexico with my family and went for a massage. The massage room was adjacent to the gym and steam rooms which were deserted. It was during the day and most people were on excursions and hanging by the pool. I got my massage and found the massage guy seemed to end up putting his crotch against my elbow and he was somewhat aroused...I got aroused too...I thanked him for an excellent massage and (with a mild boner) asked where the showers were. I got soaped up and started washing up when the massage guy stepped into the shower and said "let me help you out".. We made out, sucked one another off and washed one another off.. very hot... thankfully, nobody interrupted our fun...

Another night I met a male/male couple in a hot tub and we spent the night in their cabin drinking, smoking pot, and playing...we played in bed, on the floor, on the outside deck of their room. We played around 2-am and I woke up on the floor with cum stuck in my hair and all over my body...I forgot half of what we did, but I was pretty sore everywhere, so I'm betting it was a blast. It was in the late 70's, so I didn't really have any concerns for disease...

So in answer to your question: YES, cruises can be fun And lest you say I'm promiscuous or a slut, well, yeah, I might be..but never got so much as a hangnail from all my fun play, before or during my marriage...
    Last edited by NjbiGuy01; May 22, 2019 at 11:40 AM.

Oh... that kind of cruising.

i've heard good things about cruises. there must be something about a cruise that attracts people that like to get laid lol. i've also heard of friends of dorothy. code for an informal gathering of males only. don't know if that means all out orgy or pairing off or just a meet & greet. so if u hear a meeting of friends of dorothy...u know, "over the rainbow"...u know there's something gay...& happy...going on lol. don't know if that still exists though, homosexuality is more accepted these days so if people are trying to be discrete maybe it's not because of same sex.

The last time I was on a cruise, not only did I see two guys getting it on in a dark corner of the Lido deck, a guy blew me while I was on deck late in the night; I couldn't sleep and I knew my tossing and turning would awaken my wife and piss her off, so I went out and up on deck to feel the night sea breezes on my face when this guy came up alongside me, said hi, and "You couldn't sleep either, huh?" After a few minutes of silence, he asked, "Hey... can I suck your dick?" Sounded like a good idea to me... just didn't think he wanted to do it right on the spot I was standing and leaning against the railing! He got me off, refused my offer of reciprocation and, I guess, went back to his cabin; I hit the all-night food bar and went back to my cabin as well.

Guess I am on the wrong ships at the wrong times!