Register

When one woman is out of your reach, how you find love look like?

I look for a love look like.

Re: When one woman is out of your reach, how you find love look like?

what?

When a woman is out of my reach, I will look for a man, to satisfy my sexual needs. I am a Bisexual, and a widowed male, and I know, that can enjoy sex with another man, it does not have to, be for love, with the same gender. My true needs, are bust a nut with either gender. There are a many men, that I can turn to, for sex!
    Being Bisexual, I can enjoy either gender, for some M to M sex with, as long as we share common interests with.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I enjoy sex men & women.

Dildo for our Saturday & MM for our Sunday

I'm old and married, and through experience have found a woman on the side has always been messy. If I understand your question and was single I could lower my standards. At 72 older women look much better to me than they used to, and they would be more compatible.

It is not uncommon for a guy to look to sex with a man as a substitute for not being able to have sex with a woman. I've never really understood why this seems to make sense to us but it's just how a lot of guys are bisexual. For them, it's men or women while, for - let's say - guys like me, it's men and women. There is a noticeable difference between these two things and it's not just a semantical difference. I've always been asked about my preference and asked the "man or woman" question... and they get this look on their face when I say, "Both." I have never substituted one for the other because, for me, it's always been both. But because I've had sex with a lot of guys and because they can't have sex with women, I understand the substitution thing and, again, I don't find it unusual at all - it's just the way some guys are. If they're getting pussy, they have no interest in getting some dick... until they can't get any pussy.

Interesting stuff.

I am married and I love my wife immensely. She has recently had a hysterectomy and hasn't been able to take my cock into her pussy. She says it it painful so I don't push it on her. I shy away from having an affair with another woman for two reasons. My wife has the nose of a bloodhound and would notice the scent of a woman on me no matter how much I shower or wash. I don't think she would catch onto the scent of a guy on me. Also, I honestly believe she would forgive me if I was caught with another man before she would forgive me being with another woman. Lately, I've returned and joined this site in hopes of finding a regular hookup in my area so I don't have to masturbate all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by secretservicer View Post
    I am married and I love my wife immensely. She has recently had a hysterectomy and hasn't been able to take my cock into her pussy. She says it it painful so I don't push it on her. I shy away from having an affair with another woman for two reasons. My wife has the nose of a bloodhound and would notice the scent of a woman on me no matter how much I shower or wash. I don't think she would catch onto the scent of a guy on me. Also, I honestly believe she would forgive me if I was caught with another man before she would forgive me being with another woman. Lately, I've returned and joined this site in hopes of finding a regular hookup in my area so I don't have to masturbate all of the time.
    A few of my regular partners that are married have had this same problem. It's difficult to deal with since her sex drive probably left with her uterus. These men cum to me when they need sex, love and affection.