Register

Any advice re sucking?

I'd like to hear about your "secret" techniques for sucking a cock. What do you do that drives your guy wild? What do you like done to you?

Re: Any advice re sucking?

Quote Originally Posted by JCotton View Post
    I'd like to hear about your "secret" techniques for sucking a cock. What do you do that drives your guy wild? What do you like done to you?
    When I am servicing a nice cock, I sort of become the guy I’m sucking. I do the things that I enjoy. So erotic. I get excited when I feel the man’s cock get more rigid, the head get bigger, and the balls tighten up. At that pint I know I am going to get that warm, tasty love liquid in my mouth. It’s such a vicarious experience. At home when I’m jacking I relive all the cock sucking experiences I remember!

Watch your back teeth, but it's not about some super technique. It's communication skills.
    Really learn to listen to the guy, not just his voice, but his whole body.
    If you are lucky, he is expressive, and you can drive his orgasm like a car.
    Play with it. Close, then back off, then close, then back off.
    Use your hands, see what he reacts too. Touch his ass and listen.
    Does he just want you to do him, or does he want to actively fuck your mouth?
    Every guy is different.

Im such a newbie that I have no secrets, but I just do what comes naturally. Once he’s in my mouth it just become natural: enjoy the taste, texture and feel, use my tongue on his shaft and balls, fingers up and into his ass.

Lick and play a lot up front with tongue...be gentle and grab cock nice with lips...keep away from teeth...start building, and building as cock gets harder and add a bit of suction...good amount, but not too much...suck with good gentle pressure...I like to keep it steady and the same pressure...if he wants to move and fuck your mouth, suck with his rhythm...the really nice trick I like is while all this is going on, swirling my tongue on underside of cock...keep swirling, steady sucking (no too hard but steady), and let him fuck your mouth as much as he likes...sense how much he wants to fuck your mouth,,,if he wants to shove it all in, relax and deep throat - if you relax, you won't gag and you can feel it deep down back of your throat...as it's getting harder and ready to shoot work with him and if he wants it harder, and harder add more suction . but always add as much tongue on underside as you can. If he's deep throating you, pull it all in as he shoots - the cum will slide down back of your throat...you don't get to taste much, but you do get to feel it sliding down. One guy I suck often doesn't deep throat and I always get to feel his load shooting in back of my mouth...I often just hold it there then swallow...oh so good (looking forward to swallowing a couple loads tomorrow).

After all cumming, don't let go...if guy is not too over-sensitive after cumming, keep in your mouth and suck lightly to get last bits of cum...after a little while slowly pull off...if there is any cum around base or on balls or whatever, gently lick it off and savor taste

Practice this and you'll give great blow jobs.

However, I've found a lot of younger blow & go guys just can't wait to get their loads off - with them I just try to get all the cum and swallow...most of them have cum in 20 seconds to one minute...loads of cum - nice to swallow down but I do prefer longer sucking sessions - about 8 to 10 minutes is perfect. In any case, it is all good, and I enjoy practicing on every cock.

very good advice

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    Lick and play a lot up front with tongue...be gentle and grab cock nice with lips...keep away from teeth...start building, and building as cock gets harder and add a bit of suction...good amount, but not too much...suck with good gentle pressure...I like to keep it steady and the same pressure...if he wants to move and fuck your mouth, suck with his rhythm...the really nice trick I like is while all this is going on, swirling my tongue on underside of cock...keep swirling, steady sucking (no too hard but steady), and let him fuck your mouth as much as he likes...sense how much he wants to fuck your mouth,,,if he wants to shove it all in, relax and deep throat - if you relax, you won't gag and you can feel it deep down back of your throat...as it's getting harder and ready to shoot work with him and if he wants it harder, and harder add more suction . but always add as much tongue on underside as you can. If he's deep throating you, pull it all in as he shoots - the cum will slide down back of your throat...you don't get to taste much, but you do get to feel it sliding down. One guy I suck often doesn't deep throat and I always get to feel his load shooting in back of my mouth...I often just hold it there then swallow...oh so good (looking forward to swallowing a couple loads tomorrow).

After all cumming, don't let go...if guy is not too over-sensitive after cumming, keep in your mouth and suck lightly to get last bits of cum...after a little while slowly pull off...if there is any cum around base or on balls or whatever, gently lick it off and savor taste

However, I've found a lot of younger blow & go guys just can't wait to get their loads off - with them I just try to get all the cum and swallow...most of them have cum in 20 seconds to one minute...loads of cum - nice to swallow down but I do prefer longer sucking sessions - about 8 to 10 minutes is perfect. In any case, it is all good, and I enjoy practicing on every cock.
    I got hard just reading this. lol

I have no experience in giving, but there is one thing my last girlfriend used to do that I still remember - even though is was a LONG time ago.

In between her sucking, she would focus on the frenulum (underside of the cock where the shaft and head meet). She would alternate between heavy, slow tongue pressure and fast, light flicks.

If it's not a quickie blow and go and you have lots of time to play. Take your time exploring and kissing, licking all over. Dont forget about the balls and even plating with his hole if your ok with that. After slowly playing and licking and he's nice and hard try and take as much down as you can to see how far you can go. Personally when I go for broke to take it all down I hum while the whole cock is in my mouth and I make lots of eye contact. If he is super sensitive while cumming I take the whole thing in and let him finish in the back of my throat.

I am not an expert on giving Bj's, OK . . . I would give a BJ the way I would want a Bj to be given to me....Nothing more, nothing less.....

It’s gonna sound bad but it’s necessary. Lots of spit, the wetter the better, and make sure you play with his balls. Eye contact and making noises is also important. Most of all enjoy it

For me just knowing I satisfy cock is my turn on. I like to be dominated in bed and often lay on my back while he gets on top and buries my face with his cock and balls. I give his balls lots of attention, making sure they feel the softness of my tongue and the warm ness of my throat. Often times he uses my mouth as his pussy and fucks it good. The same way I feed the wife is the way I love giving head.

This is beautiful...your mouth must be like a velvet glove to your guys, my brother.

BTW, I used those ice cubes I told you about. *wink*

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post

I have never sucked a cock and only women have sucked me off. Just going on the way they sucked me...I don't like my balls sucked...no jacking me with your hands...I don't care how much you take in your mouth...yes ...I love the few that would deep-throat me...I have never had a bad blowjob...I'm just telling you the way I like it the best..So.. the best advice is...ask them to tell you the way they want it sucked...Just say.."Anytime you feel like it..tell me how you want it sucked...what feels best to you"...but don't let them force you to do anything you don't want to.. The only thing I would hate... would be a guy that tried to take all the control..face-fucking me.. or calling me names... and...If I felt I couldn't finish him ( with my mouth) I wouldn't want someone that would demand me to continue...I would at least jack him until he got off...There's nothing that feels better than when they swallow your load..So ..If any way possible ..swallow..and wait for him to pull it out of your mouth..Years ago.. I use to be so sensitive ..I couldn't stand for them to keep sucking...But..now I have got over that...And if you can't swallow it all...or don't want to..tell them to shoot it on your face...

I know that most Americans are cut so I can't really add much to what as already been said.. but here's something that will drive a man wild if he is uncut.. when the foreskin is still covering his head slide your tongue under the foreskin and gently lick the glands on the underside of his cock.. you will have him trembling in your hands..

When I'm sucking a dick I love being on my knees and it makes me feel girly I love that feeling

One of the techniques I use and it drives them crazy is learn how to work your throat muscles as you are deep throating him, learn this and it drives them crazy and they cum hard and quick. Learned it from my wife which is why I always say she could make a dead man cum.

Quote Originally Posted by dlutzka View Post
    When I'm sucking a dick I love being on my knees and it makes me feel girly I love that feeling
    Oh, yeah -- that does if for me, too!

Eye contact, smiling, positive comments. Let him know how much you're enjoying it. Make moaning sounds. Giggle if you can. Lick your lips.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181221-210840_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	51995

If you can do this, it usually goes over well. Lol

My very first orgasm was a birthday gift from an older neighbor, the day after I turned 14. He first removed his upper plate and when I had that first climax, I nearly fainted! I still think that may have been the best BJ....and the best orgasm, I ever got! (And at my age, I've had a few to compare the first one to!)