Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orgasm denial?

Re: Orgasm denial?

Going into 5 months of tease and denial with my wife. I’m not even allowed to edge anymore. She still pegs me regularly, which is AWESOME! I’m a bottom and actually prefer to be pegged by her rather than fuck her. I can cum from being pegged but she won’t let me. Every day I give her multiple orgasms, her new favorite thing is having me lick her asshole. I love it!

This is something my buddy and I do often, when we have a whole afternoon or night we enjoy laying around naked edging each other just getting to the point of cumming and stop. We do this for sometimes hours and when he does explode it’s awesome, his balls litterly pulsate and he says it almost hurts when he cums.

I can not wish you luck as requested as I just can not even imagine going anywhere near that long without a good orgasm. the very longest I have even gone in my entire life was 2 weeks, and that was not by choice. sorry.

Going without orgasms and being teased regularly is a huge turn on for me. It keeps me extremely horny all the time, because I get off on being that horny, I don’t get frustrated.