Register

How many men can a man take

So I was wondering how many men ( or pegged by a ladies) can a man can be had by. I see the question asked of ladies. Myself I've only had 2 men one time, but really wanta try for about 6 some time. I get so turned on by just thinking about being the center of attention and pleasing a group of men.

Re: How many men can a man take

I think if you could figure out how much wood a Woodchuck could chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood, you would find Devine Light.

When does one's cum bucket overflow and drip down your legs? Be so fucking hot to find out!!
    a dirty old man who loves his sweet sluts

I would love to be gangbanged by multiple guys. The thought of several guys with big hard cocks lining up to fuck my ass and throat at the same time is an ultimate turn on for me. One after another fucking me and cumming in my mouth and ass. WOW! I would take 10 guys at once if I could!

The reality of how many men depends on the circumstance, after many years of cultivating like minded friendships I have and will continue to enjoy my sexual parties with my buds. It’s fall which means it’s hunting season, and almost every weekend we all head to my deer camp cabin up North where we hunt our asses off during the day and suck and fuck into the night. It’s a place where men will be men and shyness is left at home. It’s no secret that I am the camp bottom and will always be. Rarely do all six guys do my ass in one night but there have been a few nights when it happened , being the center of attention is awesome and the thought of these guys wanting my man pussy is somehow satisfying. But I must admit that taking six cocks with cum is sometimes more than I can take.

I once had nine of my friends line up and take their turn fucking me - then the next guy took my place and I got at the end of the line and it went like that until everybody had been fucked by everybody - I just had the "misfortune" of being the first. Today, I wouldn't do such an insane thing but back then? It was all that and then some and when I stood up (on very shaky legs), wow, there was a lot of spunk flowing out of me! I do remember taking a bit of a nap when guy#5 (I think) was in me and woke back up just as he was cumming - he was yelling pretty loudly when he came.

Yes, we were some very nasty fuckers back in the day.

I once took on 15-20 guys in a train gang bang.. lost count!! Some fucked me twice and a few 3 times.. I lost count of the number of loads of cum I took.. but it was well over 40.. I was a cum covered mess.. I was so sore the next day I could hardly walk.. I had cum ozzing from my pussy for 2 days.. it was amazing to loose ones self in the moment ant have the sex be the only thing that mattered.. I have done other gang bangs but never that many guys since.. glad I had that experience but now look for more quality guys than quantity..

9 years ago 5 men and 2 women with strapons had a sore asshole for days

very first sex party, my introduction to a bi group, got fucked by 7 guys and wound up playing with every girl! To be young again...

I am somewhat generously endowed so some of my bottom buddies can't take my size for very long. Since I am a very considerate lover I deal with it. The other who can take me well get all I have to give. My favorite playmate is very passionate and really gets my motor running. It's not at all unusual for me to fuck him to an orgasm and then just keep going until I put a second load in him. It's wonderful!

I once got tucked by my buddy and 3 of his friends. It was pure pleasure for me. All bareback and ass to mouth. I satisfied al of them and I would love take on a dozen men